Dolphin Swim at Atlantis Dubai
- 26 reviews rated 5 stars
- Instant confirmation
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Designed for more confident swimmers, the Dolphin Swim at Atlantis Dubai takes place in the deeper waters of Aquaventure’s Atlas Village Lagoons and includes the chance to swim with these beautiful creatures. Enjoy snorkelling alongside your newfound dolphin companion in the deeper section of the stunning lagoon.
Our guide to Dolphin Swim at Atlantis Dubai
Join the Atlantis dolphins in the deeper waters of the beautiful lagoons for an incredible experience where you meet the graceful and intriguing Indo-Pacific bottlenose dolphins.
Immerse yourself in the captivating underwater world, witnessing firsthand the mesmerizing natural behaviors and sounds of these magnificent mammals. Gain insight into how dolphins interact and communicate underwater, as you become part of their lively enrichment sessions and daily physical routines. The specialist team will share fascinating and enjoyable facts about the dolphins, enhancing your experience.
This programme is designed for confident swimmers who want to enjoy the thrill of swimming with these amazing animals.
The Atlantis Dolphin Swim at Aquaventure’s Atlas Village is limited to just 8 participants per dolphin and this highly personal experience lasts 30 minutes in the water with the dolphins.
Plus, as an added bonus every interaction includes complimentary same-day access to the legendary Aquaventure waterpark and pristine beach with panoramic views of Dubai’s stunning skyline.
The Atlantis Dolphin Swim at Aquaventure’s Atlas Village lasts around 1.5 hours including a 30-minute orientation and 30 minutes in the water with the dolphins. You then have the rest of the day to enjoy at Aquaventure water park.
Aquaventure’s Atlas Village is located within Atlantis the Palm hotel on Palm Jumeirah.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Dolphin Swim at Atlantis Dubai
- This is a Deep Water Encounter and the experience will take place in 10ft of water so all participants must be confident swimmers and able to tread water.
- This experience is for confident swimmers aged 8 and above. All children under 12 years old must be accompanied by
a participating and paying adult of 18 years old and above
- There is a minimum age requirement of 8 years.
- The maximum permissible ratio of adults to children is one adult to three children under the age of 12 years of age.
- There is a maximum of 8 persons participating in the Dolphin Swim at any one time.
- Participants of the Dolphin Swim experience must arrive at Atlas Village at least 5 minutes before the scheduled start time.
- If a participant arrives 15 minutes after the scheduled start time, they will be considered a “no show”. Please know that
your scheduled time is for the mandatory check-in and not for the experience itself.
- Pregnant guests are not permitted to participate in the experience.
- Photos are not included in the Dolphin Swim experience however they can be purchased at the Photo Counter
- Spectators are welcome, but they must purchase an Observer Pass must be purchased locally. The current cost is AED300.
- *Cancellation Policy: A full refund will be given if your reservation is cancelled 72 hours prior to your scheduled time. A 50% cancellation fee will be applied from 72 hours up to 24 hours outside the scheduled event. A 100% cancellation fee will be applied if cancelled within 24 hours of the scheduled event. No-shows are charged 100% of their reservation amount.