Dubai City Tour
4.4 stars: Based on 16 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Explore the new and old sides of Dubai on this guided tour...
The Dubai City Tour is a great introduction to the city and highlights both old and modern Dubai, from the towering skyscrapers to the old merchant houses. Also see historic Dubai Creek and the bustling souks where you can buy anything from Jewellery to Spices and everything in between.
Our guide to Dubai City Tour
Take a tour of Dubai, a city of contradictions and Wonders. On this fascinating city tour, you will see the old and the new, the ancient and the modern, the exotic and the majestic.
The tour begins with some of the tallest buildings in the Middle East. Enjoy a panoramic photoshoot of the iconic Burj Al Arab, the world’s tallest hotel set on its own island. Be awed by the beauty of the Jumeirah Mosque and the impressive Emirates Tower.
After a short break by Dubai Creek, we arrive at the oldest part of the city, Bastakia where old wind-towered houses of wealthy merchants are still to be seen.
Visit the fascinating Dubai Museum in the Al Fahidi Fort, which has been there almost for two centuries defending the settlers of early days and provides a real insight into the pre-oil days.
Explore the textiles market and take a closer look at the wind towers as you wind your way back to the creek where you board an ‘Abra’, a traditional wooden water taxi that will take us across the Creek to the area of spice and gold souks.
For the final part of the Dubai City Tour, walk through the bustling alleys of these souks being amazed by the mystical aromas of numerous spices and the breath-taking amount of dazzling jewellery that varies from traditional to the latest designs at amazingly affordable prices.
Hotel pick-ups commence at 8.00am.
Around 5 hours.
Average 4.4 out of 5 (16 customer reviews)
Great afternoon tour. Kids enjoyed it.
Trusted Customer reviewed 20 Apr,2018
Easy pick-up from the hotel and return afterwards. The tour guides in the afternoon were entertaining and enthusiastic.
Trusted Customer reviewed 16 Mar,2017
Very hot day in June but a nice air conditioned coach. It was Ramadan too but water was given on the coach. Tour guide very informative. Half a day but worth it to see things you wouldn't get to see otherwise
Trusted Customer reviewed 04 Jul,2016
Excellent tour and fantastic tour guide.
Trusted Customer reviewed 29 May,2016
Excellent trip, the local guide was really knowledgeable and I learnt a lot about the local culture, way of life, schooling and employment. It was really great walking through the gold and spice souks, and there was time at each stop for photos. Overall, an excellent way to see most of Dubai's major tourist sights, though 5 hours can be a little tiring - well worth it though.
Trusted Customer reviewed 10 May,2016
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Dubai City Tour
- Pick-ups outside Dubai might incur an extra charge. Please contact us if you are not sure.
- Pick-up times vary depending on the location of the hotel.
- Schedules are likely to change during the month of Ramadan and the holidays.
- Before photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission. Photographing ladies is not permitted. Photography of military and government installations is strictly prohibited.
- We reserve the right to cancel or change any part of the program due to governmental regulation, public holidays, weather conditions or similar circumstances.
- There will be no transfers available from The Palm island hotels and Business Bay area on 31st December.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier at least 48 hours prior to the tour date/time. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 48 hours.