Dubai City Tour
Explore the new and old sides of Dubai on this guided tour...
The Dubai City Tour is a great introduction to the city and highlights both old and modern Dubai, from the towering skyscrapers to the old merchant houses. Also see historic Dubai Creek and the bustling souks where you can buy anything from Jewellery to Spices and everything in between.
Our guide to Dubai City Tour
Take a tour of Dubai, a city of contradictions and Wonders. On this city tour you will see the old and the new, the ancient and the modern, the exotic and the majestic.
The tour begins with some of the tallest buildings in the Middle East. Enjoy a panoramic shoot of the iconic Burj Al Arab, the world’s tallest hotel set on its own island. Be awed by the beauty of the Jumeirah Mosque and the impressive Emirates Tower.
After a short break by Dubai Creek we arrive to the oldest part of the city, Bastakia where old wind-towered houses of wealthy merchants are still to be seen.
Visit the fascinating Dubai Museum in the Al Fahidi Fort, which has been there almost for two centuries defending the settlers of early days and provides a real insight into the pre-oil days.
Explore the textiles market and take a closer look at the wind towers as you wind your way back to the creek where you board an ‘Abra’, a traditional wooden water taxi that will take us across the Creek to the area of spice and gold souks.
For the final part of the Dubai City Tour, walk through the bustling alleys of these souks being amazed by mystical aromas of numerous spices and the breath-taking amount of dazzling jewellery that varies from traditional to the latest designs at amazingly affordable prices.
Dubai City Tour
Jump on the metro to save time and money - it's much quicker than queuing for a cab!
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Dubai City Tour
- Pick-ups outside Dubai might incur an extra charge. Please contact us if you are not sure.
- Pick-ups are available from hotels in Dubai and Sharjah only. Pick-up time vary depending on the location of the hotel.
- The United Arab Emirates has conservative dress traditions. Swimwear should be confined to the beach and hotel pools. Men and women should ensure shoulders and knees are covered when in public, especially in souks, shops and villages.
- Schedules are likely to change during the month of Ramadan and the holidays.
- Passengers are not allowed to carry the alcohol drinks during the tours.
- Before photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission. Photographing ladies is not permitted. Photography of military and government Installations is strictly prohibited.
- Alpha Tours reserves the right to cancel or change any part of the program due to governmental regulation, public holidays, weather conditions or similar circumstances.
- There will be no transfers available from The Palm island hotels and Business Bay area on 31st December.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier at least 48 hours prior to the tour date/time. A 50% refund will be applied to bookings cancelled between 24 and 48 hours prior to tour date/time. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 24 hours of tour date.