Dubai Explorer Pass
4.7 stars: Based on 3 reviews via
Save on top Dubai attractions. Pay nothing at the gate!
The Dubai Explorer Pass is the best choice for maximum savings and flexibility. For one low price you can save on admission to 3, 4, 5 or 7 of Dubai's most popular tours, theme parks and attractions including: At The Top - Burj Khalifa, Aquaventure Waterpark Atlantis, Hop-On Hop-Off Big Bus Tour, The Lost Chambers Aquarium at Atlantis The Palm and more.
Our guide to Dubai Explorer Pass
The Dubai Explorer Pass gives you the flexibility to choose as you go, take your time and experience the best of Dubai.
Save up to 55% on admission to your choice of 3, 4, 5 or 7 top Dubai attractions, tours, theme parks, museums, and more for one low price.
Pay nothing at the gate and choose as you go from over 45 included attractions, including the Hop-On Hop-Off Big Bus Dubai Tour - 1 Day Ticket, At the Top, Burj Khalifa, Aquaventure Waterpark – Atlantis the Palm, Dhow Dinner Cruises, and more.
- Choice of 3, 4, 5 or 7 great Dubai attractions and tours
- Save up to 55% off combined admission prices
- Create your own itinerary from an exclusive list of experiences with over 45 top options
- Skip the line at select attractions
- Flexibility and convenience of one easy to use pass
- Valid for up to 30 days from first use
Passes and guidebook instantly available for download, giving you plenty of time to work out your itinerary.
Your Dubai Explorer Pass will be available for download shortly after your booking, meaning you can begin planning your itinerary straight away and use your card as soon as you arrive in Dubai. Simply print your Dubai Explorer Pass or present it directly on your mobile device in order to get into each attraction.
Average 4.7 out of 5 (3 customer reviews)
It was a great buy. Many thanks
Olushola Odetola reviewed 06 Jan,2020
Very good, easy to use online service
Trusted Customer reviewed 27 Aug,2019
Excellent perfect big holiday x
Trusted Customer reviewed 22 Aug,2019
Included Attractions (subject to change without notice)
Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo ('Explorer Experience')
Dubai Ice Rink (inc. 90 minutes skating, skate hire and socks)
KidZania Dubai (ticket for 3 hours of fun)
VR Park Dubai (4-hour unlimited-pass)
1 Day Dubai Big Bus Tour
- At The Top - Burj Khalifa (Access to Level 124 and 125)
- Aquaventure Waterpark Atlantis
- The Lost Chambers Aquarium at Atlantis The Palm Dubai
- Ski Dubai Polar Pass
- Rib Boat Experience by Xclusive Yachts
- Legoland Dubai
- Motiongate Dubai
- IMG Worlds of Adventure
- Bollywood Parks Dubai
- Legoland Dubai Waterpark
- Tour Dubai Dhow Dinner Cruise at Dubai Creek
- Desert Safari and BBQ Dinner in Dubai by Planet Tours
- Morning Desert Safari from Dubai by Planet Tours
- Sunset Dinner Cruise by Xclusive Yachts
- Dubai Palm Tour - Enter The Inner Circle
- Tee & Putt 18-hole Mini Golf
- Thrill Zone
- Arabian Culinary Experience at Al Hallab Restaurant
- Laser Tag game + 6D Cinema short movies at Virtual Gaming Cafe & Lounge at Virtual Worlds
- Buca di Beppo Included Meal
- Rainforest Café Included Meal
- iFly Indoor Skydiving Experience
- Stand Up Paddle lesson by Sea You
- Kayak Tour by Sea You
- Windsurf lesson by Sea You
- Hysteria Haunted House
- The Green Planet
- Hub Zero
- Mattel! Play
Abu Dhabi Attractions:
- Round trip transfer from Dubai to Abu Dhabi(powered by Big Bus)
- Big Bus - 1 Day Abu Dhabi Tour
Ferrari World Abu Dhabi theme park
Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi theme park
Yas Waterworld park Abu Dhabi
Dhow Dinner Cruise at Abu Dhabi Corniche -Tour Bahr
- Eco Donut Boat Rental (30 min) – Belevari Marine in Abu Dhabi
- Catamaran Sunset Cruise - Belevari Marine in Abu Dhabi
- Desert Safari and BBQ Dinner in Abu Dhabi by Emirates Tours
- Morning Desert Safari in Abu Dhabi by Emirates Tours
- Desert Safari and Camel Trekking in Abu Dhabi by Emirates Tours
- Cruise' N' Dip by Capt'n Tonys
- Daylight Cruise by Capt'n Tonys
- Sunset Cruise by Capt'n Tonys
- Kayak Tour of the Mangroves by Sea Hawk
Please note: attractions may be withdrawn without notice. Refer to full terms and conditions for each experience.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Dubai Explorer Pass
- You will be issued a gate ready e-ticket, which will be instantly available, enabling you to start using your Dubai Explorer Pass as soon as you arrive in Dubai.
- The Dubai Explorer Pass will be available to download from your customer account shortly after your booking. Print your e-ticket or present it directly on your mobile device to get into each attraction. Your e-ticket will include a link to the Dubai Explorer Pass e-guidebook with the most up-to-date attraction information, which you can download to your phone or print at home.
- The pass is valid for 30 days from first use. You do not need to visit all the attractions on the same day or over consecutive days.
- Your Pass includes savings for a choice of 3, 4, 5 or 7 attractions from the featured list.
- Featured attractions can be withdrawn at any time without notice and there are no refunds should a particular attraction be withdrawn.
- If a child is travelling and the child is above the height restriction for certain rides like for example IMG Indoor Theme Park then they will need to pay an upgrade fee locally.
- Cancellation Policy: Once your ticket has been downloaded from your customer account, ticket is non-refundable.
Frequently Asked Questions for Dubai Explorer Pass
- How do I collect my Dubai Explorer Pass?
Shortly after booking, your Dubai Explorer Pass will be available to download from your customer account. You can download your e-ticket to your phone or print out the pass to get into each attraction. This will enable you to start using your Dubai Explorer Pass straight away.
- How do I activate my pass?
Your pass will be automatically activated when you visit your first attractions.
- How long is my Dubai Explorer Pass valid?
Your pass is valid for a 30 day period from the activation date. You have one year from the date of purchase to begin using your pass. After one year, it will expire.
- Can other people use my pass?
No. Once someone activates a pass (by using it at an attraction), it can only be used by that individual. Passes cannot be re-sold or used by more than one person.