SeaWorld® Orlando Tickets
Get better value by Combining SeaWorld® Orlando Tickets with other attractions
Special Offers for SeaWorld® Orlando Tickets
Book your Orlando Theme Park Tickets today and get ADULTS AT KIDS' PRICES on most Orlando attractions, excursions and activities including Walt Disney World Florida, Universal Orlando and SeaWorld Orlando tickets! Lock in this amazing deal with just a £25 per person deposit.
Enjoy a day at SeaWorld Orlando, Aquatica and Busch Gardens Tampa Bay and get FREE ALL DAY DINING at EACH PARK included in the ticket price! FREE coach transportation between Orlando and Busch Gardens aboard the Busch Gardens Shuttle Express is also included for those not wishing to drive to Tampa Bay.
Dine out more and spend less with a FREE Orlando VIP Shop & Dine 4 Less Card Gold which offers amazing discounts for up to 4 persons at over 100 Orlando restaurants plus EXCLUSIVE GOLD EXTRAS.
Book your Orlando attraction tickets with AttractionTickets.com and receive a FREE Destination Passport offering over $1,000 in savings at The Florida Mall plus an EXCLUSIVE complimentary gift.
Make the most of your SeaWorld® Orlando Tickets visit with these extras
Let an ocean of fun and adventure wash over you at SeaWorld!
At SeaWorld meet amazing marine animals and jump into their world on sensational rides, attractions and shows. Feel the power of a Mako shark, slide through the sky with the grace of a manta ray and board a raft journeying towards the world’s tallest river rapid drop courtesy of our SeaWorld tickets!
Our guide to SeaWorld® Orlando Tickets
With a host of sensational rides, shows and attractions that put you right at the heart of the marine world, SeaWorld feels like an ocean adventure worthy of the seven seas. Use your SeaWorld Parks Tickets to take the plunge on one of the thrilling rides, take a seat at one of the sensational shows and get up close with animals.
Not to Miss Attractions
- Journey past drenching waterfalls to unearth the secrets of this lost rainforest river on Infinity Falls. You’d better hold on tight because those roaring rapids might just send you plummeting over the world’s tallest river rapid drop into the churning white water below.
- Mako is Orlando's tallest, fastest and longest coaster. Inspired by the ocean’s fastest shark, this 200-foot-tall hypercoaster leaves riders feeling breathless and weightless as it drops and rises at speeds of up to 73mph. SeaWorld’s hypercoaster is the centrepiece of a two-acre plaza that is fully shark-themed including Mako, Shark Encounter, Sharks Underwater Grill, shops, shark and shipwreck theming and educational experiences featuring sharks.
- Ice Breaker™. Named after the icy Arctic summits, Ice Breaker features four airtime-filled launches, both backwards and forwards, culminating in a reverse launch into the steepest beyond-vertical drop in Florida. Will you brave the ice?
- Pipeline: The Surf Coaster is a first-of-its-kind surf coaster, experience the rush of launching 110 feet up in the air and sensing every bank and curve as though you’re really riding the waves, thanks to an inventive harness that keeps you secure while giving you unparalleled freedom of movement. Are you ready to get on board?
- Manta® is the next generation of SeaWorld thrills. Taking you on an extraordinary journey from "seeing to being," with your SeaWorld tickets this all-new breed of mega-attraction combines the best of the sea and the sky, immersing you in the beautiful and mysterious world of rays, then taking you for a flying roller coaster thrill ride aboard the biggest ray of them all, the manta.
- Take on Kraken, Florida's only floorless coaster. As you twist and turn, you’ll feel like you’re narrowly avoiding the clutches of sea creatures inspired by legendary animals of the past.
- Experience Orca Encounter, showcasing SeaWorld’s entire family of majestic killer whales. Learn more about killer whales and connect in an inspiring new way with the ocean’s most powerful predator.
- Antarctica: Empire of the Penguin® transports families to a rarely seen, icy world. Journey to the bottom of the world, to the coldest and windiest continent, to a place of ice more than 9,000 feet thick. You’ll be surrounded by the sights, sounds and awesome encounters found in this frozen place, embarking on a one-of-a-kind ride and an incredible family adventure. Experience the mystery and wonder of life on the ice through the eyes of a penguin, sensing the beauty and drama of their sometimes dangerous habitat. It’s a must-see, one-of-a-kind theme park experience only at SeaWorld in Orlando.
- Wild Arctic® gives you the opportunity to get up close to walrus and beluga whales and take a simulator jet-copter ride, making all of the discoveries of a polar expedition – without the frostbite!
Fun For Kids
- Discover Atlantic bottlenose dolphins at Dolphin Cove® and see mysterious stingrays and rescued turtles up-close at Key West at SeaWorld Orlando.
- Explore the exciting world of bottlenose dolphins in a way you’ve never experienced before at Dolphin Adventures. Explore their natural behaviours and the traits they’ve evolved to help them survive and thrive. Hear what’s behind their playfulness and how it helps us make discoveries. Learn the role they play in our planet’s oceans, as well as the threats they face. Experience every thrilling moment and take away inspiring insights about caring for our natural world.
- Take a walk along Sesame Street and meet Big Bird, Elmo, Cookie Monster and all their friends. Fun rides, play areas and interactive experiences line the street and can be enjoyed by the whole family. Dance along to SeaWorld’s first-ever parade.
- Cheer for Clyde and Seamore, two sea lion pupils who need to complete some crash courses to graduate from Sea Lion high school in Sea Lion High: The New Class®.
SeaWorld Tickets allow you to experience all of the fantastic attractions above as well as many more at SeaWorld – click on the ‘rides’ tab for a full list of attractions.
Tips & Tricks - SeaWorld® Orlando Tickets
Check out the Question and Answer session at the Penguin Encounter (when available). A penguin expert answers questions while feeding and interacting with the penguins inside the icy habitat.
Our guide to SeaWorld® Orlando Tickets
Pipeline: The Surf Coaster – Now Open!
Minimum Height Required: 54" (1.37m)
Feel the awesome power of the ocean in a whole new way on Pipeline, the first-of-its-kind surf coaster. Get the rush of cutting through waves as you race up to heights of 110 feet in the air and sense every bank and curve as though you’re really riding the waves. An inventive harness ensures there is no 'wipeout' as you go upside down on a wave curl while giving you unparalleled freedom of movement. Are you ready to get on board?
Ice Breaker - voted the #1 New Attraction by the USA Today
Minimum Height Required: 48" (1.22m)
Arctic adventure awaits on SeaWorld Orlando’s first launch coaster, featuring four airtime filled launches - both forwards and backwards - and boasting the steepest beyond-vertical drop in Florida - a 93-foot tall spike with a 100-degree angle! The thrills don't end there as riders fly over a near-vertical tophat manoeuvre into a series of exciting twists, turns, and airtime hills on this one-of-a-kind thrill ride.
Mako® - voted the #1 Best Roller Coaster by USA Today
Minimum Height Required: 54" (1.37m)
Orlando’s fastest, tallest, longest and only hypercoaster is inspired by the ocean’s fastest shark and is sure you leave riders feeling breathless and weightless as it reaches speeds of up to 73mph and heights of 200 feet!
Minimum Height Required: 42" (107 cm)
Minimum Height Required: 54" (1.37m)
Embark on a deep-sea mission! As the rollercoaster twists and turns, you’ll feel like you’re narrowly avoiding the clutches of sea creatures inspired by legendary animals of the past.
Learn more about killer whales and connect in an inspiring new way with the ocean’s most powerful predator. Discover the importance of play for orcas and dive deeper into their masterful hunting techniques. The show features spectacular whale behaviours and will leave you with a deeper understanding of these magnificent animals and will inspire you to care even more profoundly for the wonders of our natural world.
Journey to Atlantis®
Minimum Height Required: 42" (107 cm)
Minimum Height Required: 42" (1.07m)
Sesame Street Land™
Minimum Height Required: 42" (107 cm) or accompanied by a supervising companion at least 14 years old to ride.
Hold on tight for a giggling good time when you catch a ride on Cookie’s favorite snack-time treat. Located within Sesame Street Land at SeaWorld, get carried away in a cloud of cookie crumbs as you bounce up and down on Cookie Monster’s Cookie Drop!
Sea Lion High: The New Class®
Elmo's Choo Choo Train
Minimum Height Required: 36" (91.5cm) or accompanied by a supervising companion at least 14 years old to ride. No hand-held infants.
It’s all aboard for everyone on Elmo’s Choo Choo Train, an interactive bell-ringing, horn-honking train ride you won’t want to miss!
With Elmo as your guide seek-and-finders can spot beautiful butterflies, playful caterpillars and maybe a glimpse of Elmo’s special friends, the Twiddlebugs!
Super Grover's Box Car Derby
Minimum Height Required: 38" (96.5cm)
Sesame Street's own furry superhero wants you behind the wheel for a racing good time at Super Grover's Box Car Derby. Get ready… get set… Super Grover’s great box car race is about to begin! This family-friendly coaster is full of fun hills, big turns, and mini-dives! This action-packed race is the perfect first steel roller coaster for kids and adults!
Frequently Asked Questions for SeaWorld® Orlando Tickets
What is SeaWorld?
SeaWorld is a theme and marine zoological park which is home to 5 of Orlando's biggest thrill attractions, including Orlando's first hypercoaster 'Mako', as well as 14 exciting and engaging animal interactions and plenty more attractions that the whole family can enjoy.
What is there to do at Seaworld?
There are a range of thrilling roller coasters, animal exhibits, interactive shows and dining establishments to enjoy throughout the park. Don't miss Orlando's first hypercoaster, Mako, and the feeling of soaring through the air as you board Manta, one of the park's most popular attractions.
What is included with SeaWorld tickets?
The SeaWorld 3 for 2 Parks ticket allows you 14-consecutive days access to SeaWorld plus it's water park, Aquatica, and the incredible thrill-filled Busch Gardens. Plus, with this ticket you'll also get FREE parking at these parks for the duration of your ticket (usually $25/day).
Rides & Attractions
How big is SeaWorld Orlando?
SeaWorld is one of the largest theme parks in Orlando, home to 5 huge thrill attractions, a range of family friendly attractions and dozens of incredible and engaging animal exhibits. Our 14 day SeaWorld tickets give you the flexibility to re-visit the 3 SeaWorld Parks as much as you like for the duration of your ticket.
How many rides are there at SeaWorld?
SeaWorld currently has a total of 18 rides and attractions including 6 thrilling coasters with Pipeline: The Surf Coaster - Launching in 2023. Other attractions include 2 water coasters, the 400-foot Sky Tower and a 3D dome film projection theatre called Turtle Trek featuring real sea turtles. The young and young at heart will love strolling down Sesame Street, connecting to all of the fun, laughter and learning of the world-famous street. Marine experiences include the Manatee Rehabilitation Area, Manta Aquarium and Dolphin Cove.
What animals are at SeaWorld Orlando?
SeaWorld, Orlando has a wide range of marine and aquatic animals including orcas, dolphins, sea lions, penguins, walruses and more. You are able to safely interact with some of the animals that SeaWorld has at their parks, as well as learn more about their rescue and rehabilitation programs.
Is Sesame Street included at SeaWorld?
Sesame Street Land is located within SeaWorld Orlando and is an interactive, educational children's area. It has been open since March 2019 and access to the area is included with all park tickets. You can read our blog post about Sesame Street Land here.
Can you swim with sharks at SeaWorld?
While you cannot swim with sharks at SeaWorld, you can feed and stroke them by booking the Up Close Tour. You'll also learn more about their care from their expert animal team.
Can you swim with dolphins at SeaWorld?
While you cannot swim with dolphins at SeaWorld, you can take part in a dolphin training session and touch and feed a dolphin through the Dolphin Encounter experience. To swim with dolphins, you can visit SeaWorld's sister park, Discovery Cove. Tickets to Discovery Cove also include access to SeaWorld and Aquatica.
What shows can I see at SeaWorld?
SeaWorld has a range of exciting shows for guests to experience. Most shows have a duration of 30-40 minutes. Some of the most popular include Dolphin Days and Sea Lion High. Signature Show Seating tickets can be purchased in advance for these.
Where is SeaWorld?
Seaworld is located in south-west Orlando, Florida, about halfway along International Drive. It is roughly a 15 minute drive to both Walt Disney World Resort and Universal Studios.
Clothing & Accessories
What to wear to SeaWorld?
Good, comfortable walking shoes are advised as well as a bag to carry flip flops to wear on the water rides. You may wish to bring or buy a waterproof poncho to keep you dry on the water rides, or you can just embrace the big splash! A cap or sun hat is also advised as temperatures are high all year round.
Food & Drink
Can you bring food and drink into SeaWorld?
Guests are permitted to bring a coolbox no larger than 15litres in size which can contain individual snacks, bottled water and baby food. Guests are not permitted to bring large food portions or any outside beverages except bottled water.
Where can I eat at SeaWorld?
SeaWorld has a variety of restaurants and food establishments which cater for a range of dietary requirements and budgets. Guests can purchase the All-day Dining ticket in advance to have full flexibility or simply make reservations ahead of time for dining experiences such as Dine with Killer Whales, where you can enjoy a hot buffet lunch as animal trainers teach you more about orca behaviour.
Facilities & Amenities
Is there wifi at SeaWorld?
Yes, there is wifi available for guests to use throughout the entire park.
When is SeaWorld open?
SeaWorld is open all-year round, however park opening hours and schedules are updated periodically so check the online park calendar before you travel.
Is SeaWorld accessible for people with disabilities?
Yes, SeaWorld is accessible for guests with disabilities. To discuss this further, please give our team a call and they will be happy to assist you.
Duration of Visit
How long does it take to see SeaWorld?
Whilst it is certainly possible to get around the entire park in one day, multiple visits are advised if you are aiming to experience all of the rides, shows and animal exhibits. Especially as there are many shows and animal encounters that are only available if you pre-book in advance.
How much is parking at SeaWorld?
Parking is FREE for 14-consecutive days with the SeaWorld 3 for 2 Parks ticket. Otherwise parking can range from $25+ per day.
Can you bring a wagon into SeaWorld?
Yes, wagons are permitted throughout SeaWorld but must be left in designated areas during rides and shows. Prams/buggies are available to rent at the park on a first-come first-serve basis from Guest Services.
SeaWorld® Orlando Tickets Reviews
Love it, the all day dining is amazing value
Andrea Woodman reviewed SeaWorld Orlando 25 Sep, 2023
This is a special place. I know people have mixed feelings about SeaWorld but the animals and fish seem very well cared for and I would otherwise never have the opportunity to see them. This park also has the best rollercoasters in Orlando!
Trusted Customer reviewed SeaWorld Orlando 16 Sep, 2023
New rides are great but I feel it’s looking a little tired now, still worth a visit though.
Elizabeth Butcher reviewed SeaWorld Orlando 16 Sep, 2023
The killer whale show is great, learns you all about the efforts to save all sea life.
Trusted Customer reviewed SeaWorld 14 Sep, 2023
Visited twice on a three visit ticket, always worth a visit and now the fireworks over summer weekends are an added bonus!
Trusted Customer reviewed SeaWorld Orlando 05 Sep, 2023
©2023 SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment, Inc. All Rights Reserved.