I-RIDE Trolley Unlimited Ride Pass
4.8 stars: Based on 90 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Hop on and Hop off as many times as you want!
Embark on the most convenient and affordable way to explore the International Drive Resort Area. The I-RIDE Trolley takes the parking and driving hassles out of your holiday and lets you cruise the Drive in charming style.
Our guide to I-RIDE Trolley Unlimited Ride Pass
The I-RIDE Trolley is your Hop-on Hop-off ticket to all the excitement and entertainment in the International Drive Resort Area.
With services arriving every 20-30 minutes, you can board the I-RIDE Trolley at any of the stops for the duration of your pass. Chose between a 3, 5, 7 e 14-Day Unlimited Ride Pass, then sit back and ride up and down miles of fun!
- The Red Line has 77 stops, serving the International Drive both north and south bound. Red Line trolleys arrive approximately every 20 minutes and travel along International Drive from Orlando International Premium Outlets to SeaWorld, continuing then to he South International Drive corridor ending at Orlando Vineland Premium Outlets.
- The Green Line Trolley route is the counterpart to the Red Line Trolley route, beginning service in the Major Boulevard business district. It travels along Universal Boulevard and then shadows the Red Line Trolley Route on South International Drive. Green Line trolleys arrive approximately every 30 minutes.
You can easily transfer between the Red and Green Lines, and it's FREE. Just look for the designated transfer stops represented on the Trolley Route Map as stars.
Passes are not sold on trolleys.
The first trolley departs at 8.00am, and the last at 10.30pm.
Average 4.8 out of 5 (90 customer reviews)
Very reasonable able to jump on and off I-Ride as often as we wanted. Great for reaching shopping outlets and all restaurants on I-Drive. We worth the money
Lin Harman reviewed 31 Mar,2020
Pauline Heath reviewed 24 Mar,2020
Good price but buses a bit hit and miss
Craig Douglas reviewed 19 Mar,2020
Love the Itrolley definitely don’t need a car
Trusted Customer reviewed 22 Feb,2020
Excellent service i use this service every year and have never been disappointed
Charles Reid reviewed 27 Jan,2020
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for I-RIDE Trolley Unlimited Ride Pass
- You will receive a ticket on the post for this experience, which can be easily redeemed at any stop direct with the drivers.
- The I-RIDE Trolleys include two wheelchair positions.
- Children aged 3-9 do not require a ticket and can board for just $1 per ride (payable in cash to the driver).
- All passes are valid for consecutive days upon activation on the trolley.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled up to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.