I-RIDE Trolley Unlimited Ride Pass
4.8 stars: Based on 53 reviews via
Hop on and Hop off as many times as you want!
Embark on the most convenient and affordable way to explore the International Drive Resort Area. The I-RIDE Trolley takes the parking and driving hassles out of your holiday and lets you cruise the Drive in charming style.
Our guide to I-RIDE Trolley Unlimited Ride Pass
The I-RIDE Trolley is your Hop-on Hop-off ticket to all the excitement and entertainment in the International Drive Resort Area.
With services arriving every 20-30 minutes, you can board the I-RIDE Trolley at any of the stops for the duration of your pass. Chose between a 3, 5, 7 e 14-Day Unlimited Ride Pass, then sit back and ride up and down miles of fun!
- The Red Line has 77 stops, serving the International Drive both north and south bound. Red Line trolleys arrive approximately every 20 minutes and travel along International Drive from Orlando International Premium Outlets to SeaWorld, continuing then to he South International Drive corridor ending at Orlando Vineland Premium Outlets.
- The Green Line Trolley route is the counterpart to the Red Line Trolley route, beginning service in the Major Boulevard business district. It travels along Universal Boulevard and then shadows the Red Line Trolley Route on South International Drive. Green Line trolleys arrive approximately every 30 minutes.
You can easily transfer between the Red and Green Lines, and it's FREE. Just look for the designated transfer stops represented on the Trolley Route Map as stars.
Passes are not sold on trolleys.
Average 4.8 out of 5 (53 customer reviews)
All good but had to find out how it worked as had never been before but was ok when realised how to use this service
Katrina Salter reviewed 08 Dec,2019
Great little trolley bus , gets you from A to B on International dr8ve.
Bernadette Smith reviewed 01 Dec,2019
A very useful suggestion from the Attraction Tickets agent whom I dealt with. We used the trolley in the evenings, either to go to the supermarket or a restaurant for a meal. The trolley ran every 15 minutes, and stopped right outside my hotel, so was very convenient.
Mary Hewetson reviewed 28 Nov,2019
Quickly delivered and ready to use
Paul King reviewed 24 Nov,2019
It's a must if your any where near international drive.
Trusted Customer reviewed 08 Nov,2019
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for I-RIDE Trolley Unlimited Ride Pass
- You will receive a ticket on the post for this experience, which can be easily redeemed at any stop direct with the drivers.
- The I-RIDE Trolleys include two wheelchair positions.
- Children aged 3-9 do not require a ticket and can board for just $1 per ride (payable in cash to the driver).
- All passes are valid for consecutive days upon activation on the trolley.
- Passes are not sold on trolleys.