Exclusive 15% discount at Earl of Sandwich Disneyland® Paris
Buy any Disneyland® Paris Ticket and receive a FREE Earl of Sandwich discount voucher giving you an exclusive discount off the World's Greatest Hot Sandwich (and more!)Buy Now - Offer must end soon
Exclusive 20% food and merchandise discount at Planet Hollywood Disneyland® Paris
Purchase any Disneyland® Paris Ticket and we will give you two FREE Planet Hollywood Discount Vouchers giving you exclusive discounts off lunch (food and soft drinks) and merchandise!Buy Now - Offer must end soon
Skip-the-line Eiffel Tower Ticket with Audio Guide
Visit the world famous Eiffel Tower by day or by night...
Visit this unmissable Parisian monument at your own pace. With priority access, you can avoid spending hours in a queue and take full advantage of your visit to the Eiffel Tower. Tours are available during the day and in the evening while you can also include a sightseeing cruise with your ticket!
Our guide to Skip-the-line Eiffel Tower Ticket with Audio Guide
Equipped with your audio-pen or mobile application, discover the history of the Eiffel Tower by visiting the first, second and, if option selected, third, floor of the 'Iron Lady'.
As you ascend in the glass elevator, soak in this historic monument, a true architectural marvel. Measuring 324 metres high, the Eiffel Tower was constructed by Gustave Eiffel for the 1889 World’s Fair.
A symbol of France across the world and a showcase for Paris, it now welcomes nearly 7 million visitors per year, making it the most visited fee-paying monument in the world.
From the first level, admire an initial panorama of the city and the Champ de Mars, one of the largest green spaces in Paris. Thrill-seekers will also enjoy the glass platform, a spectacular transparent floor 57 metres above the ground!
At the second level, take in a unique 360° panorama of the entire city. Make the most of the view and admire the French capital’s famous monuments such as Notre-Dame Cathedral, the Louvre, the Sacré-Coeur or the Arc de Triomphe, as well as its historic bridges and its major roads such as the famous Champs-Elysées.
There are several tours to choose from:
- Skip-the-line Eiffel Tower Ticket:
- Skip-the-line Eiffel Tower Ticket with Seine River Cruise: Taking a cruise on the Seine is another 'must do' when in Paris. Step aboard at the Eiffel Tower as the crew welcomes you for an hour-long cruise on a trimaran from the Bateaux Parisiens fleet.
- Evening Tour with Audioguide: Make your Eiffel Tower visit even more special by visiting in the evening and catching a sunset or seeing the city spectacularly lit up. This tour is available from 6:15pm to 9:45pm.
- Evening Tour with Audioguide - 3rd Floor Access: For the ultimate Eiffel Tower experience choose this option to visit the 3rd Floor in the evening! This tour also operates in the evening from 6:15pm to 9:45pm with skip-the-line ticket for faster access to the 2nd and 3rd floors of the Eiffel Tower by lift.
- Skip-the-line access to the 1st, 2nd and, if selected, 3rd floors of the Eiffel Tower by lift.
- Breathtaking panoramic views over the city.
- Unlimited visiting time to explore this historic monument
- Option to add on a cruise
- Audioguided tour about the architecture and the history of the Eiffel Tower (with audioguide or mobile ap)
How it works?
Meet at the Paris CityVISION office (36 Avenue de la Bourdonnais 75007 Paris - near the Eiffel Tower) 15 minutes before your departure time. Your rep will give you your ticket and escort you to the first security check.