Skip-the-line Eiffel Tower Ticket with Audio Guide
2.5 stars: Based on 2 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Visit the world famous Eiffel Tower by day or by night...
Visit this unmissable Parisian monument at your own pace. With priority access, you can avoid spending hours in a queue and take full advantage of your visit to the Eiffel Tower. Tours are available during the day and in the evening while you can also include a sightseeing cruise with your ticket!
Our guide to Skip-the-line Eiffel Tower Ticket with Audio Guide
Equipped with your audio-pen or mobile application, discover the history of the Eiffel Tower by visiting the first, second and, if option selected, the third, the floor of the 'Iron Lady'.
As you ascend in the glass elevator, soak in this historic monument, a true architectural marvel. Measuring 324 metres high, the Eiffel Tower was constructed by Gustave Eiffel for the 1889 World’s Fair.
A symbol of France across the world and a showcase for Paris, it now welcomes nearly 7 million visitors per year, making it the most visited fee-paying monument in the world.
From the first level, admire an initial panorama of the city and the Champ de Mars, one of the largest green spaces in Paris. Thrill-seekers will also enjoy the glass platform, a spectacular transparent floor 57 metres above the ground!
At the second level, take in a unique 360° panorama of the entire city. Make the most of the view and admire the French capital’s famous monuments such as Notre-Dame Cathedral, the Louvre, the Sacré-Coeur or the Arc de Triomphe, as well as its historic bridges and its major roads such as the famous Champs-Elysées.
There are several tours to choose from:
- Skip-the-line Eiffel Tower Ticket:
- Skip-the-line Eiffel Tower Ticket with Seine River Cruise: Taking a cruise on the Seine is another 'must do' when in Paris. Step aboard at the Eiffel Tower as the crew welcomes you for an hour-long cruise on a trimaran from the Bateaux Parisiens fleet.
- Evening Tour with Audioguide: Make your Eiffel Tower visit even more special by visiting in the evening and catching a sunset or seeing the city spectacularly lit up. This tour is available from 6:15pm to 9:45pm.
- Evening Tour with Audioguide - 3rd Floor Access: For the ultimate Eiffel Tower experience choose this option to visit the 3rd Floor in the evening! This tour also operates in the evening from 6:15pm to 9:45pm with a skip-the-line ticket for faster access to the 2nd and 3rd floors of the Eiffel Tower by lift.
- Skip-the-line access to the 1st, 2nd and, if selected, 3rd floors of the Eiffel Tower by lift.
- Breathtaking panoramic views over the city.
- Unlimited visiting time to explore this historic monument
- Option to add on a cruise
- Audio guided tour about the architecture and the history of the Eiffel Tower (with audioguide or mobile app)
Departure Point: PORT DE LA BOURDONNAIS, 75007 Paris. Facing the Eiffel Tower on the Iena Bridge, take the stears on left side to get on the quay, at the bottom you'll meet our representative with a Paris City Vision sign.
Average 2.5 out of 5 (2 customer reviews)
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Skip-the-line Eiffel Tower Ticket
- Advanced reservations are required. Please select your chosen date when booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- A tour escort will take you to the first security check but please note this is not a guided tour, but a group ticket with a specific entry time.
- It is recommended to download the mobile app prior to your visit: Paris City Vision – Tour Eiffel. It can be downloaded from Apple Store or Play Store.
- Free entry for children aged under 4.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before your scheduled time.
- Skip the Line access to the Eiffel Tower is still subject to certain time constraints: security checks or unforeseen traffic can cause a waiting time that can sometimes exceed 1 hour.
- Free cancellation up to 3 calendar days before departure (Central European Time). Beyond that period, the following fees apply: 2 calendar days prior service: 50% of tour price (Central European Time) 1 calendar days prior service: 100% of tour price (Central European Time)