Skip-the-line Eiffel Tower Ticket with Audio Guide
- Free cancellations*
- 86 booked
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Visit the world famous Eiffel Tower by day or by night...
Visit this unmissable Parisian monument at your own pace. With priority access, you can avoid spending hours in a queue and take full advantage of your visit to the Eiffel Tower. Tours are available during the day and in the evening while you can also include a sightseeing cruise with your ticket!
Our guide to Skip-the-line Eiffel Tower Ticket with Audio Guide
Equipped with your audio guide via a mobile app, discover the history of the Eiffel Tower by visiting the first, second and, if option selected, third, floor of the 'Iron Lady'.
As you ascend in the glass elevator, soak in this historic monument, a true architectural marvel. Measuring 324 metres high, the Eiffel Tower was constructed by Gustave Eiffel for the 1889 World’s Fair.
A symbol of France across the world and a showcase for Paris, it now welcomes nearly 7 million visitors per year, making it the most visited fee-paying monument in the world.
From the first level, admire an initial panorama of the city and the Champ de Mars, one of the largest green spaces in Paris. Thrill-seekers will also enjoy the glass platform, a spectacular transparent floor 57 metres above the ground!
At the second level, take in a unique 360° panorama of the entire city. Make the most of the view and admire the French capital’s famous monuments such as Notre-Dame Cathedral, the Louvre, the Sacré-Coeur or the Arc de Triomphe, as well as its historic bridges and its major roads such as the famous Champs-Elysées.
There are several tours to choose from:
- Skip-the-line Eiffel Tower Ticket: Save time by skipping the line on your visit to the world-famous Eiffel Tower. This option includes access to the First and Second Levels.
- Skip-the-line Eiffel Tower Ticket with Seine River Cruise: Taking a cruise on the Seine is another 'must do' when in Paris. After taking in the stupendous sights from the First and Second Level of the Eiffel Tower, enjoy the views from a different perspective courtest of an hour-long cruise on a trimaran from the Bateaux Parisiens fleet.
- Skip-the-line Eiffel Tower Ticket with 3rd Floor Access: Fancy heading right to the top? As well as including access to the First and Second Levels, this ticket allows you to visit the 3rd Floor, over 275 metres high!
- Skip-the-line Eiffel Tower Ticket with 3rd Floor Access with Seine River Cruise: Taking a cruise on the Seine is another 'must do' when in Paris. After taking in the stupendous sights from the First, Second and third Level of the Eiffel Tower, enjoy the views from a different perspective courtest of an hour-long cruise on a trimaran from the Bateaux Parisiens fleet.
- Skip-the-line access to the 1st, 2nd or 3rd floor of the Eiffel Tower by lift.
- Breathtaking panoramic views over the city.
- Unlimited visiting time to explore this historic monument
- Option to add on a cruise
- Audioguided tour about the architecture and the history of the Eiffel Tower (with audioguide or mobile app)
How it works?
Meet at Place de Sydney 75015 Paris, a 3-minute walk from the Eiffel Tower - meet your representative with a Paris City Vision sign at the corner of Avenue de Suffren and Rue Jean Rey. Nearest Metro Station: Bir-Hakeim.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Skip-the-line Eiffel Tower Ticket with Audio Guide
- Advanced reservations are required. Please select your chosen date when booking. All bookings are subject to availability.
- All bookings for this tour are on a request basis - please allow 72 hours to receive your tour confirmation.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- A tour escort will take you to the first security check but please note this is not a guided tour, but a group ticket with a specific entry time.
- It is recommended to download the mobile app prior to your visit: Paris City Vision – Tour Eiffel. It can be downloaded from Apple Store or Play Store.
- Free entry for children aged 0-3years.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 30 minutes before your scheduled time. Do not go straight to the Eiffel Tower. Please contact us if you are unable to locate your guide.
- Skip the Line access to the Eiffel Tower is still subject to certain time constraints: security checks or unforeseen traffic can cause a waiting time that can sometimes exceed 1 hour.
In order to provide the service in the best possible way the tour’s schedule may vary day by day according to the time slots at the Eiffel Tower. The cruise option can be before or after the ascent of the Eiffel Tower, passengers will have time to stroll and take pictures at the foot of the Eiffel Tower both ways. In extreme cases the ascent time can be 3 hours after the meeting time.
- Free cancellation up to 3 calendar days before departure (Central European Time). Beyond that period, the following fees apply: 2 calendar days prior service: 50% of tour price (Central European Time) 1 calendar days prior service: 100% of tour price (Central European Time)
Frequently Asked Questions for Skip-the-line Eiffel Tower Ticket with Audio Guide
Facilities & Amenities
Are there toilets on the Eiffel Tower?
Yes, there are toilets available on all floors of the Eiffel Tower, which are free to use.
Baby-changing spaces are available on all floors except the top floor.
How many stairs up the Eiffel Tower?
In total, there are 1,665 steps leading from the base square of the Eiffel Tower to the summit. However, please note that the stairs from the 2nd floor to the top are not accessible to the general public. If you're up for the challenge, you can tackle the 674 steps from the base to the 2nd floor, which typically takes between 30 to 45 minutes to ascend, depending on your fitness level.
How do I get to the Eiffel Tower on public transport?
The Eiffel Tower is accessible from various public transport lines.
By Metro :
Line 9 (Pont de Sévres – Montreuil Town Hall: Trocadéro stop)
Line 6 (Nation – Charles de Gaulle Etoile: Bir-Hakeim stop)
Line 8 (Balard – Créteil: Ecole Militaire stop)
Line C (Versailles / Saint Quentin en Yvelines - Anthony / Massy Palaiseau: Champ de Mars stop - Eiffel Tower)
By Bus :
Bus 82, stops: “Eiffel Tower” or “Montessuy”
Bus 30, stop: “Eiffel Tower”
Bus 86, stop: “Champ de Mars”
Bus 69, stop: “Champ de Mars”
Bus 72, stop: “Pont d 'Iena'
All of these stops allow you to access the Eiffel Tower on foot in just a few minutes.