PortAventura One Day Ticket
Buy Now with AttractionTickets.com and SAVE up to 41% compared to the Gate
- Free cancellations*
- 50 booked
- 1,346 reviews rated 5 stars
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Enjoy a day of thrilling rides, soaking flumes and colourful shows at PortAventura Park with this easy-to-use, gate-ready PortAventura One Day Ticket.
Our guide to PortAventura One Day Ticket
Enjoy a full day at Europe's premier theme park with a PortAventura One Day Ticket. With your ticket in hand, you can go straight through the gate on arrival and start exploring the six themed lands that makeup PortAventura Park.
- Head to Mediterrània and tackle the exciting Furius Baco. Reaching speeds of 135 kilometres per hour, this amazing coaster twists and turns through trenches and tunnels and takes you across the spectacular PortAventura lake.
- If you are looking for more thrills, enter China and test your nerves on the 8-loop Dragon Khan which reaches speeds of over 70mph or scale the heights of Shambhala, the tallest and fastest rollercoaster in Europe.
- Angkor transports you to the Lost Kingdom of Cambodia for an exciting interactive river adventure that the whole family is sure to enjoy. Board your boat at the temple and embark on a spectacular journey through the jungle, using your water cannon to shoot at the pythons, monkeys and tigers so that your boat can freely pass through.
- For children, PortAventura Park offers rides to guarantee a fantastic time such as the Canoes small boat circuit, the lively stroll through Los Potrillos or the fascinating Coco Piloto where you will fly a fun aeroplane, soaring high above SésamoAventura.
- Shows are the second biggest attraction to PortAventura theme park, and there is a wide variety throughout the day from precise acrobatics to card tricks and magicians, which everyone will enjoy.
PortAventura is located at Tarragona, Costa Dorado, just over an hour from Barcelona or 10 minutes from Reus Airport.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for PortAventura One Day Ticket
- Your gate-ready PortAventura Ticket(s) will be uploaded to your customer account. Since these are official barcoded digital ticket(s), there is nothing to redeem locally and you simply go straight through the gate on arrival at PortAventura Park.
- Tickets are not valid for Ferrari Land or Costa Caribe Aquatic Park.
- Height and age restrictions apply on certain rides.
- Parks, attractions or entertainment may change operating hours, close due to refurbishing, capacity, weather, or special events, and may otherwise change or be discontinued without notice and without liability.
- Children aged 0-3 years enter free and do not require a PortAventura ticket.
- *CANCELLATION POLICY: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours
Frequently Asked Questions for PortAventura One Day Ticket
Where is Portaventura World?
PortAventura World is in Salou on the Costa Dorada, which is just 1 hour away from Barcelona.
How close is PortAventura station to theme parks?
PortAventura station is located 3 minutes walking from the park.
How close is PortaAventura World to the Beach?
The closest beach is in Salou which is just under a 20 minute walk.
Where should you fly to if you are travelling to Portaventura World
The nearest airport to PortAventura World is Reus, however for more frequent flights Barcelona Airport is a great option and just under 2 hours
away by car.
Which bus shall I catch from Reus Airport to Portaventura World
You can take a shuttle bus from Reus airport to Portaventura theme park. There is a desk in the arrivals hall which you can visit when you have landed. This is operated by
the Autocares Plana company. The bus stops at the hotels next to the theme park which is a a 5 - 10 minutes walk to enter the parks.
How do you travel from Barcelona to PortAventura World?
Please see our blog on all the ways to travel from Barcelona to PortAventura World
What is Portaventura World?
PortAventura World is an entertainment resort in Salou on the Costa Dorada, it hosts many amazing rides, attractions and hotels too. Please take a look at our blog on the
Ultimate Guide to PortAventura World.
Can I buy Express Tickets for PortAventura online?
On top of your addmission tickets you can purchase express passes locally whislt you arrive into the park.
How do you buy a PortAventura ticket when you have purchased a Barcelona Card?
Please take your Barcelona Iventure Flexipass to collect tickets from the Julia Travel Office (Carrer Balmes, 5. Barcelona) for 1 days admission to
Rides & Attractions
Do PortAventura offer child swap on their rides?
Currently, PortAventura does not offer a child swap facility.
How fast is the Tower at PortAventura?
The Hurakan Condor is a tall tower that measures more than 100 metres and whilst at 283 feet (86 m) you free fall at 71.46 miles per hour
What time do the rides stop in PortAventura?
Rides and attractions shall close in accordance to the park closing times, for further information please check before you travel.
Duration of Visit
How much time do you spend in PortAventura?
It is recommended to spend about 2 days in Portaventura. There are also 2 other parks to enjoy which are Ferrari Land and Caribe Aquatic Park
which is open seasonally.
How do you get from Girona Airport to PortAventura?
PortAventura is around 2 hours by car from Girona Airport
Is Portaventura World accessible?
They are continually adapting their facilities making sure the architecture at PortAventura Park is fully accessible, please check for further information before travelling.
Is PortAventura World open in the winter months?
PortAventura is closed from the middle of January to the middle of March each year, please check for up to date details before travelling.
Attraction Tickets Direct act as retail agent for PortAventura. The theme park’s terms and conditions will apply to your booking as well as our own. To view the theme park’s terms and conditions click here. To view our full terms and conditions please click on the link at the bottom of the page.