PortAventura One Day Ticket
Buy Now with AttractionTickets.com and SAVE up to 13% compared to the Gate
4.6 stars: Based on 1,825 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Enjoy a day of thrilling rides, soaking flumes and colourful shows at PortAventura Park with this easy-to-use, gate-ready PortAventura One Day Ticket.
Our guide to PortAventura One Day Ticket
Enjoy a full day at Europe's premier theme park with a PortAventura One Day Ticket. With your ticket in hand, you can go straight through the gate on arrival and start exploring the six themed lands that makeup PortAventura Park.
- Head to Mediterrània and tackle the exciting Furius Baco. Reaching speeds of 135 kilometres per hour, this amazing coaster twists and turns through trenches and tunnels and takes you across the spectacular PortAventura lake.
- If you are looking for more thrills, enter China and test your nerves on the 8-loop Dragon Khan which reaches speeds of over 70mph or scale the heights of Shambhala, the tallest and fastest rollercoaster in Europe.
- Angkor transports you to the Lost Kingdom of Cambodia for an exciting interactive river adventure that the whole family is sure to enjoy. Board your boat at the temple and embark on a spectacular journey through the jungle, using your water cannon to shoot at the pythons, monkeys and tigers so that your boat can freely pass through.
- For children, PortAventura Park offers rides to guarantee a fantastic time such as the Canoes small boat circuit, the lively stroll through Los Potrillos or the fascinating Coco Piloto where you will fly a fun aeroplane, soaring high above SésamoAventura.
- Shows are the second biggest attraction to PortAventura theme park, and there is a wide variety throughout the day from precise acrobatics to card tricks and magicians, which everyone will enjoy.
PortAventura is located at Tarragona, Costa Dorado, just over an hour from Barcelona or 10 minutes from Reus Airport. Gates normally open at 10.00am.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for PortAventura One Day Ticket
- Your gate-ready PortAventura Ticket(s) will be instantly uploaded to your customer account upon full payment. Since these are official barcoded digital ticket(s), there is nothing to redeem locally and you simply go straight through the gate on arrival at PortAventura Park.
- PortAventura Park normally opens at 10.00am, but opening hours may change without prior notice and you are advised to check before your visit date.
- Tickets are not valid for Ferrari Land or Costa Caribe Aquatic Park.
- Height and age restrictions apply on certain rides.
- Children aged 0-3 years enter free and do not require a PortAventura ticket.
- *Cancellation Policy: Tickets can be cancelled for free until 72 hours before your selected visit date. 100% cancellation charges apply within 72 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions for PortAventura One Day Ticket
How do I get my PortAventura One Day Tickets?
Your official PortAventura ticket will be uploaded to your customer account instantly upon completion of your booking. Tickets can be downloaded and saved to your smartphone or printed in advance. Simply scan the barcode at the PortAventura gate for instant admission to PortAventura Park.
Do I need a Port Aventura Ticket for an infant?
No, infants aged 3 years or younger at the time of visit enter Port Aventura Park free and no ticket is required. Please note that there are height restrictions on many of the rides.
Attraction Tickets Direct act as retail agent for PortAventura. The theme park’s terms and conditions will apply to your booking as well as our own. To view the theme park’s terms and conditions click here. To view our full terms and conditions please click on the link at the bottom of the page.