Orlando 6 Park FlexiTicket
Six of our favourite Florida theme parks in one easy to use ticket bundle
- Free cancellations
- 4k+ booked
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Our Orlando 6 Park FlexiTicket includes admission to SeaWorld Orlando, Aquatica™, Busch Gardens Tampa Bay, Universal Studios Florida, Universal’s Islands of Adventure and Universal’s Volcano Bay.
Our guide to Orlando 6 Park FlexiTicket
With the Orlando 6 Park FlexiTicket enjoy 14 days of unlimited park-to-park admission to Universal Orlando's 3 amazing theme parks:
- Universal Studios Florida - Go beyond the screen, behind the scenes and jump into the action of your favourite films at the number one movie and TV based theme park in the world. You'll crash through Krustyland on The Simpsons Ride™, be transformed into a Minion on the ride Despicable Me Minion Mayhem, join forces with the TRANSFORMERS Autobots as you find yourself right in the middle of the action and experience the magic and excitement of The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ - Diagon Alley™.
- Universal's Islands of Adventure - Feel the rush of adrenaline as you experience innovative thrills and unexpected adventures as you journey through remarkable islands where the world’s greatest myths, legends, cartoons, comic books and children’s tales come to life! Battle with villains on the groundbreaking 3-D thrill ride, The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man®. Defy the forces of gravity as you accelerate from 0-40mph in 2 seconds flat on the Incredible Hulk Coaster®. Explore the mysteries of Hogwarts™ castle at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ - Hogsmeade™ and discover the rarest magical creatures on the thrilling Hagrid's Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure™. Plus, you can now experience the apex predator of roller coasters, Jurassic World VelociCoaster, now open at Universal’s Islands of Adventure.
- Universal’s Volcano Bay* - Live the carefree island life at Universal’s Volcano Bay. It’s a water theme park like no other where thrills and relaxation flow in perfect harmony. And here the TapuTapu wearable lets you hold your place in the Virtual Line and reveal wondrous surprises with just a wave of your wrist. It’s a tropical paradise just steps away from everything else Universal Orlando Resort has to offer.
Plus, your ticket also includes 14 consecutive days of select live venues of Universal CityWalk - this is the Universal Orlando dining and entertainment complex, where you'll find a one-of-a-kind collection of incredibly themed restaurants and world-class entertainment everyone can enjoy.
Visit SeaWorld's 3 amazing theme parks as many times as you like for up to 14 consecutive days:
- Aquatica™ - Orlando's water theme park brought to you by SeaWorld. Here you will find a river that floats you through an undersea world of colourful fish and another that races you into rolling rapids. Slides that spin and soak you, and the incredible signature ride Dolphin Plunge sends you speeding past a lively lagoon filled with playful Commerson’s dolphins. Do you dare ride the tallest, most thrilling water ride to hit Orlando? Experience adrenaline rushing one of a kind experience like no other on Ihu’s Breakaway Falls™. Aquatica is where fun is as endless as the sea itself.
- SeaWorld® Orlando - The world's best-loved marine park where you can enjoy up-close animal encounters and plunge down thrilling rides including Mako, Orlando's tallest, fastest and longest coaster. Inspired by the ocean’s fastest shark. Experience a mysterious land through the eyes of a penguin on Antarctica: Empire of the Penguin; a first-of-its-kind family ride where you can connect with a colony above and below the water. Be inspired by TurtleTrek, featuring the world’s only 360-degree experience that transports you into the amazing world of the turtle. New for 2022, join an arctic adventure on Ice Breaker, SeaWorld Orlando's first launch coaster featuring four airtime launches and boasting the steepest beyond-vertical drop in Florida!
- Busch Gardens® Tampa Bay - Explore exotic terrain, get up close to wildlife and experience wild rides including floorless SheiKra®, North America’s first dive coaster. Experience new heights like never before on Falcon’s Fury™ which is the first drop tower of its kind in the world. Cobra’s Curse is a one-of-a-kind family spin coaster that takes riders on a whirlwind of family fun and an adventure of exciting explorations. After ascending on a vertical lift, riders will come face-to-face with an 80-foot snake icon and trek over the park’s Serengeti Plain. Making its debut in 2022 is Iron Gwazi, the tallest hybrid coaster in North America, and the fastest and steepest in the WORLD! Get as close to the wild as you dare at Busch Gardens!
Additionally, enjoy unlimited FREE PARKING at SeaWorld, Aquatica and Busch Gardens for the duration of your ticket. Not got a car? The Orlando 6 Park FlexiTicket also includes FREE return coach transportation to Busch Gardens from Orlando aboard the Busch Gardens Shuttle Express for those that would prefer not to drive to Tampa Bay. The shuttle picks up from SeaWorld and various locations in the International Drive and Kissimmee areas. Pick-up time is between 8.30am and 9.00am depending on location and the return time from Busch Gardens varies through the year depending on the Busch Gardens closing time.
- Gate-ready Universal Tickets can be downloaded directly to your smartphone from your Customer Account as soon as you receive your email notification. Scan the QR code at the entrance to Universal Studios Florida, Universal’s Islands of Adventure and Universal's Volcano Bay for instant access to the parks.
- Gate-ready SeaWorld Parks Tickets can be downloaded directly to your smartphone from your Customer Account as soon as you receive your email notification. Scan the barcode at the entrance to SeaWorld Orlando, Aquatic and Busch Gardens Tampa Bay for instant access to the parks.
Tickets can be printed in advance if you do not own a smartphone.
Special Offers for Orlando 6 Park FlexiTicket
Dine out more and spend less with a FREE Orlando VIP Shop & Dine 4 Less Card Gold which offers amazing discounts for up to 4 persons at over 100 Orlando restaurants plus EXCLUSIVE GOLD EXTRAS.
Save on your Holiday Drinks with AttractionTickets.com. Receive a Free Digital Dollar Off Drinks Card Per Person when booking your Orlando attraction tickets. Save a Dollar on all your drinks at almost 75 Orlando venues INCLUDING International Drive and Disney Springs!
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Orlando 6 Park FlexiTicket
- The Orlando 6 Park FlexiTicket is a combined package of the Universal Orlando 3 Park Explorer Ticket and the SeaWorld Parks 3 for 2 Ticket. You will be sent two separate tickets and each ticket expires 14 consecutive days from the first time it is used. There are no refunds for any unused days.
- Gate-ready digital ticket(s) will be uploaded to your Customer Account within 24 hours of booking (please call our customer service team if you require tickets instantly).
- The Orlando 6 Park FlexiTicket is only valid to use in the calendar year selected at the time of booking. e.g. all tickets included within the 2022 Orlando 6 Park FlexiTicket must be activated on or before 31 December 2022.
- The Universal portion of the Orlando 6 Park FlexiTicket is activated the first time you visit either Universal Studios Florida, Universal’s Islands of Adventure, Universal’s Volcano Bay or Universal CityWalk and expires in full after 14 consecutive days. The Universal CityWalk component of the Universal Orlando 3 Park Explorer Ticket is not valid for separately ticketed concerts and special events. Some venues require ages 21 or older for admission. Valid photo ID required. Does not include admission to Universal Cinemark. Subject to availability.
- Volcano Bay Water Theme Park may be closed on select dates during the winter period. Please check the Universal Orlando App for park hours and updates when in Orlando.
- The SeaWorld Parks 3 for 2 Ticket gives you 14 consecutive days unlimited admission to SeaWorld, Aquatica and Busch Gardens and is activated the first time you visit one of these parks.
- Free transportation to Busch Gardens from Orlando on the Busch Gardens Shuttle Express is included for the duration of your SeaWorld Parks ticket. Reservations are required to guarantee your seats and can be made in advance by calling 1-800-221-1339. The shuttle departs from SeaWorld and picks up from various locations in Orlando and Kissimme. The service schedule will vary through the year and may be subject to change.
- Tickets are non-transferable and must be used by the same person on all days.
- Valid only during normal operating hours.
- Parks, attractions or entertainment may change operating hours, close due to refurbishing, capacity, weather, or special events, and may otherwise change or be discontinued without notice and without liability.
- Theme park rides and attractions are designed to provide unique experiences and thrills and some may not be suitable for customers with specific medical conditions including but not limited to guests with a history of heart conditions or abnormal blood pressure, guests with back, neck, or similar physical conditions, expectant mothers, guests susceptible to motion sickness or dizziness or with a medical sensitivity to strobe effects.
Cancellation & Amendments
- Please note once a booking is fully paid, it is not possible to amend the number of tickets in your booking. If you need to change the number of guests in your party or change passenger names, all tickets on your booking will need to be cancelled and re-booked. We won't charge an amendment fee for making this change, but new prices may apply to your booking.
- For bookings on deposit, the ticket quantity and passenger names can be amended for free up to the point where your balance is paid in full. New ticket prices will apply if you amend the ticket year.
Number of Days prior to your Holiday Departure Date
Cancellation Charge Per Ticket Cancelled
42 days or more
28 to 41 days
14 to 27 days
13 to 1 day
*Flex-Plus can only be added to your ticket(s) at the time of booking. If you cancel a ticket and have purchased Flex-Plus you will avoid time-based cancellation fees. The refund paid on your ticket(s) will be the price of the equivalent STANDARD ticket (your ticket price minus the Flex-Plus excess) at the time of booking.
Frequently Asked Questions for Orlando 6 Park FlexiTicket
What is the Orlando FlexiTicket?
This is a combination of two tickets to offer one combo price to visit all six parks. One ticket is for SeaWorld® Orlando, Aquatica™ and Busch Gardens® Tampa Bay which is valid for 14 days with unlimited use. The second ticket gives unlimited access to Universal Studios Florida, Universal's Islands of Adventure and Universal’s Volcano Bay for 14 days from first use.
Is fast pass included on the Orlando FlexiTicket?
No fast pass is not included in this ticket. You can purchase Universal Express Passes in conjunction with the Orlando FlexiTicket. Similarly, you can purchase SeaWorld Quick Queue and Busch Gardens Quick Queue tickets. These tickets are date specific and allow you to skip the ride lines throughout the day.
Why should I buy the Orlando FlexiTicket in advance?
There are a few reasons you should buy this in advance. 1 - You will save money by buying the combo package versus single tickets. 2 - Currently you are also required to pre book your park admission date once you have your tickets to guarantee entry. 3 - You can use your ticket to bypass the ticket and voucher lines on arrival too.
Can I use the Orlando FlexiTicket at any time if my dates change?
Our Orlando 6 Park FlexiTickets are open-dated to offer increased flexibility, but must be activated during the calendar year selected e.g. all tickets included within the 2022 Orlando 6 Park FlexiTicket must be activated on or before 31 December 2022. If you amend your travel date from one year to another, you will need to amend your tickets to the correct year.
Can I share the Orlando FlexiTicket with someone else?
Tickets are non-transferable, and must be used by the same person on all days. There are no refunds for any unused days.
Can you visit the same park twice with the Orlando FlexiTicket?
Yes, you can visit the same park as many times as you like within the ticket's 14 day validity period. You can even visit 2 parks on the same day! Check out our blog on how to make the most of your Orlando FlexiTicket here.
When does the Orlando 6 Park FlexiTicket expire?
Each of the 2 tickets in this package expires 14 days after they are activated at the gate. Both tickets do not need to be activated on the same day.
How will I receive my Orlando 6 Park FlexiTicket?
Gate-ready digital ticket(s) will be uploaded to your Customer Account within 24 hours of full payment or sooner. As soon as your tickets are available, they can be downloaded to your smartphone and used straight away. Need your tickets faster? No problem! Please call our customer service team on 0800 223 0324 if you require tickets instantly.
Can I use my Orlando 6 Park FlexiTicket immediately?
Tickets will be uploaded to your Customer Account within 24 hours of full payment and can be used as soon as they appear. Simply log on to your account and download your tickets to your smartphone. Scan the barcode code at the entrance to each park for instant admission.
Is parking free at SeaWorld, Aquatica and Busch Gardens with the Orlando FlexiTicket?
Yes, the price of parking is included for these 3 parks. Simply show your ticket on arrival at the parking booths. You do need to pay to park at the Universal parks though and costs around $25 per day.
Are the waterparks open all year on the Orlando FlexiTicket?
Yes, both Universal's Volcano Bay and Aquatica are open all year round, although Volcano Bay may close for select dates during the winter months. The parks closely monitor weather conditions and for the safety of guests may suspend operations during periods of inclement weather. We recommend using the Universal and SeaWorld Apps to keep up to date of latest opening hours when in Orlando.
How far apart are the parks on the Orlando FlexiTicket?
SeaWorld® Orlando and Aquatica™ are located together near International Drive. There is a 10-minute drive between these parks and Universal Orlando Resort, the location for Universal Studios Florida, Universal's Islands of Adventure and Universal’s Volcano Bay. Busch Gardens is located in Tampa Bay which is just over an hour's drive east from Orlando.
WIZARDING WORLD and all related trademarks, characters, names, and indicia are © & ™ Warner
Bros. Entertainment Inc. Publishing Rights © JKR. (s22)
*Additional restrictions apply.
© 2022 MARVEL. The Simpsons™ & © 20th Television. Minions and all related elements and indicia TM & © 2022 Universal Studios. All rights reserved. Shrek 4-D © 2022 DreamWorks Animation LLC. All rights reserved. TRANSFORMERS and its logo and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro and are used with permission. © 2022 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved. © 2022 DreamWorks LLC. and Paramount Pictures Corporation. All Rights Reserved. Jurassic Park and Jurassic World TM & © 2022 Universal Studios and Amblin Entertainment, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Hollywood Drive-In Golf and associated logos are trademarks of Adventure Golf Design & Development, Inc. Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2022 Universal Studios. All rights reserved.
©2020 SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment Inc. All Rights Reserved.