Gatorland Screamin’ Gator Zip Line Ticket
SPECIAL OFFER: Tickets Include FREE Gator Food!
4.5 stars: Based on 314 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Enhance your Gatorland experience by upgrading your ticket to include the all new ‘Screamin’ Gator Zip Line’. This one-of-a-kind ride takes you on a breathtaking journey through the park along 1,200 feet of high flying thrills at speeds close to 30 miles per hour. It’s one wild adventure!
Our guide to Gatorland Screamin’ Gator Zip Line Ticket
In addition to all-day admission to Gatorland, the Gatorland Zip Line ticket includes the 2.5 hour ‘Screamin’ Gator Zip Line Experience’. It’s not just a ride; it’s an adventure that takes you on a thrilling journey along 1,200 feet of high wires from seven platforms designed to merge with Gatorland’s natural and scenic habitats.
This is Orlando’s only zip line to race above alligators and crocodiles and includes five intense zip lines and a massive suspension bridge. At heights exceeding seven stories, you soar along at speeds near 25 miles per hour over some of the theme park’s star attractions--including Cuban and Nile crocodile--before heading over the Alligator Breeding Marsh, complete with one hundred and thirty giant alligators watching from below… it’s one wild adventure!
The Gatorland Screamin Gator Zip Line Experience is available daily at the following times: 9.45am, 10.45am, 11.45am, 12.45pm, 1.45pm, 2.45pm, 3.45pm or 4.15pm.
Participants must be at least 37" (3 foot) tall and weigh no more than 275 lbs (19.5 stone). All guests must be able to fit safely into the zip line harnesses (You will be asked to weigh in at the time of participation).
Gatorland is situated between Orlando and Kissimmee on the South Orange Blossom Trail. The location is about a 15 minute drive from Walt Disney World.
Tickets are valid for one day.
Gatorland is open daily from 9.00am to 5.00pm.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Gatorland Screamin’ Gator Zip Line Ticket
- Tickets are open-dated, but advance reservations are still required as each time slot is limited to 12 persons. Simply call the reservation number on your ticket voucher to book your time slot once in Orlando.
- Participants must be at least 37" (3 foot) tall and weigh no more than 275 lbs (19.5 stone). All guests must be able to fit safely into the zip line harnesses (You will be asked to weigh in at time of participation).
- Participants will be required to sign a Release, Liability Waiver and Consent form on the day of their visit. Minors under the age of 18 must have the documents signed by a parent or legal guardian on the day.
- Cancellation Policy: Tickets can be cancelled for free until they are downloaded from your customer account. Once tickets have been downloaded, ticket is non-refundable.