Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party
4.5 stars: Based on 22,770 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Let's Boo This!
Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is back! And this year it's happening during the 50th Anniversary celebration of Walt Disney World Resort, so expect plenty of new fun and 50th anniversary-themed twists! Join the party on select nights from 12 August to 31 October 2022 at Magic Kingdom Park. Come on…Let’s Boo This!
Our guide to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party
Ghosts and ghouls of all ages are invited to Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party at Magic Kingdom Park! And since it’s happening during the 50th Anniversary celebration of Walt Disney World Resort, you’ll find new fun to enjoy - like a reusable trick-or-treat bag and beautiful anniversary print keepsake to mark the occasion!
On select nights and as the seasons change, new experiences come to life across Magic Kingdom Park. Get into the spirit (and into your costumes) for this exciting event featuring exclusive Halloween-themed entertainment, notorious Disney villains and beloved Disney Characters dressed up for the occasion, frightfully delicious menu items and more!
- Keep your eyes open for the Headless Horseman, grim-grinning ghosts, and Mickey and friends in Mickey’s “Boo-To-You” Halloween Parade. Here, you can spot floats filled with Disney Characters dressed in their Halloween best. Watch sparks of magic fly with a spirited performance from the Haunted Mansion graveyard diggers. See wonderfully wicked Disney villains. Plus so much more!
- Join the Sanderson Sisters for the Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular stage show at Cinderella Castle as they call upon their frightening colleagues to conjure the ultimate Hocus Pocus Party Potion.
- Watch the skies above Cinderella Castle come alive as frights take flight during Disney’s Not-So-Spooky Spectacular hosted by Jack Skellington. This can’t-miss nighttime extravaganza features projections, special effects and lighting mixed with fireworks, music and Characters.
- Halloween wouldn’t be Halloween without gathering up some goodies, so satisfy your sweet tooth as you Trick or Treat Throughout Magic Kingdom Park. From land to land, get your fill of sweets, snacks and more using your reusable Disney trick-or-treat bag.
- See Favourite Disney Characters All Dressed Up - Meet and mingle with some of your favourite Disney Characters and villains dressed up for Halloween. From spooky to spectacular, don’t miss the fun when Disney Characters step out in their 'haunt-couture'.
- Along with devilish Halloween décor, special entertainment and fireworks, enjoy over 20 popular Magic Kingdom Park rides during Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party including Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, Peter Pan’s Flight and Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin. Favourites such as Space Mountain, Mad Tea Party and Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor even showcase some spooky twists just for the occasion!
Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party at Magic Kingdom Park is a special event that requires a separate admission ticket. Capacity for this event is limited, so get your tickets soon. Then show up wearing your best costume and roll into the Park with swagger. It’s fun for ghosts and ghouls of all ages, so the only thing truly scary would be missing out.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party
- Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party at Magic Kingdom Park is a separately ticketed event held on select nights in August, September and October from 7.00pm to midnight.
- Ticket is valid only for admission to the Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party at Magic Kingdom® Park from 4:00 pm to 11:59 pm (event 7:00 pm to 11:59 pm) on the date selected at the time of booking.
- Prices, entertainment, attractions, experiences, ticket types, entitlements and other event elements are subject to change without notice.
- Parking is not included in the ticket price.
- All Guests may dress as their favourite character, but may not pose for pictures or sign autographs for other Guests. Costumes must be family-friendly and may not be obstructive, offensive, objectionable or violent. Costumes may not contain any weapons that resemble or could easily be mistaken for an actual weapon. Costumes may not contain sharp objects, pointed objects or materials that may accidentally strike another. Layered costumes or costume props that surround the entire body are strongly discouraged and may be subject to additional security screening. Costumes may not reach or drag on the ground. (e.g., full-length Princess dresses)
- Capes may be worn if the length does not go below the waist. Themed T-shirts, blouses, sweatshirts and hats are acceptable.
- Acceptable accessories include transparent wings, plastic light sabers, toy swords, and tutus. Headwear may be worn as long as it does not cover the face.
- Guests aged 13 and under may wear masks, but these must provide unobstructed peripheral vision at all times with openings that allow the eyes to be fully seen. Masks of any kind may not be worn by guests 14 years and older.
- Guests who do not adhere to these guidelines may be refused entry into, and/or removed from unless their costume can be modified to meet the above standards. Disney reserves the right to deny admission to or remove any person wearing attire that is considered inappropriate or attire that could detract from the experience of other Guests.
- Infants 0-2 years old are free of charge and do not require an admission ticket when accompanied by an adult with a valid event ticket.
Number of Days prior to your Holiday Departure Date
Cancellation Charge Per Ticket Cancelled
42 days or more
28 to 41 days
14 to 27 days
13 to 1 day
Frequently Asked Questions for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party
Can I trick-or-treat if I have a food allergy?
When you arrive for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party, see a Cast Member and pick up a teal treat bag - the official colour of food allergy awareness - after entering the event or from the official Allergy-Friendly Centres at Town Square Theater and Heritage House. Then, when you trick-or-treat with your teal bag, Cast Members will give you a teal token at each treat station. Later on, you can redeem your teal tokens at the Allergy-Friendly Centers to receive your special treats!
Can I come dressed for the occasion?
Before brewing up your make-believe best, please read the official costume guidelines for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party, or simply visit Shop Disney Parks to put together the pumpkin-perfect disguise. Costumes must be family-friendly and may not be obstructive, offensive, objectionable or violent. Masks of any kind may not be worn by guests aged 14 and above. For guests aged 13 and under, costumes and some masks may be worn, as long as the mask does not cover the entire face and eyes are visible.