Travelling to Walt Disney World Resort in Florida between August and October 2022? Then you’ll want to sync up your trip with Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party, taking place on the following nights from August 12th until October 31st. That’s right, the most magical event of the Halloween season is back!
- August: 12, 16, 19, 23, 26, 30
- September: 2, 5, 9, 11, 13, 16, 18, 20, 23, 25, 27, 29, 30
- October: 2, 4, 6, 7, 10, 11, 13, 14, 16, 18, 20, 21, 23, 25, 27, 28, 30, 31
What to expect
Taking place in Magic Kingdom Park from 7pm to midnight, this family-friendly after-hours event is a celebration of all things not-so-scary, giving guests the chance to see some of their favourite Disney Characters in all their Halloween-inspired finery and take part in some fantastic themed events and activities.
Entertainment at Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
Disney’s Not-So-Spooky Spectacular - Gaze in awe as the skies above Magic Kingdom Park light up with lasers, fireworks and much more, all hosted by the Pumpkin King himself, Jack Skellington!
Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular - Gather around the Cinderella Castle Stage for a wickedly fun celebration hosted by the infamous Sanderson Sisters from Hocus Pocus. You’re sure to recognise a few familiar faces as they run amuck in this spellbinding show.
Disney’s Boo-To-You Halloween Parade - There are thrills and frights making their way down Main Street U.S.A. in this parade, featuring Disney Villains, Characters in their best fancy dress costumes and your one and only chance to see the Haunted Mansion Grave Diggers in person!
Make sure you get your space early so you can see the Headless Horseman riding his ghostly steed along the parade route too!
Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is the perfect way to channel your inner Disney Character! Don your finest family-friendly costume and get in the spirit of all things Halloween (official costume guidelines are below*). Once you’re all dressed up you’ll want to head from land to land for some trick-or-treating, because it wouldn’t be Halloween without some sweet treats! This year every guest will also receive a reusable 50th Anniversary commemorative trick-or-treat bag to make the event even more special.
Make sure you show off your costumes to some of your favourite Disney Characters that can be found around Magic Kingdom Park for meet and greets. They’ll be all dressed up for the spooktacular occasion too!
If all the amazing activities and entertainment aren’t enough for you, guests of Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party will also have access to popular attractions in Magic Kingdom Park! And some attractions will be getting a spooky-themed makeover just for the event, including:
- Space Mountain
- Mad Tea Party
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor
Ready to enjoy Halloween with a Disney twist and take part in some not-so-scary fun? Buy your Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party tickets today! Or take a look at our special offers for the best deals if you still need to buy your Walt Disney World Resort tickets.
- All Guests may dress as their favourite character, but may not pose for pictures or sign autographs for other Guests. Costumes must be family-friendly and may not be obstructive, offensive, objectionable or violent. Costumes may not contain any weapons that resemble or could easily be mistaken for an actual weapon. Costumes may not contain sharp objects, pointed objects or materials that may accidentally strike another. Layered costumes or costume props that surround the entire body are strongly discouraged and may be subject to additional security screening. Costumes may not reach or drag on the ground. (e.g., full-length Princess dresses)
- Capes may be worn if the length does not go below the waist. Themed T-shirts, blouses, sweatshirts and hats are acceptable.
- Acceptable accessories include transparent wings, plastic light sabers, toy swords, and tutus. Headwear may be worn as long as it does not cover the face.
- Guests aged 13 and under may wear masks, but these must provide unobstructed peripheral vision at all times with openings that allow the eyes to be fully seen. Masks of any kind may not be worn by guests 14 years and older.
This competition is now closed
Competition Terms and Conditions
- The competition will run from 10/06/2022 to 23:59 on 30/06/2022. Any entries submitted outside of this period will not be accepted
- The prize consists of up to 4 tickets to Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party 2022, or your money back for up to 4 tickets if you have already bought them through AttractionTickets.com for one winner. This cannot be exchanged for cash or any other products.
- Travel, accommodation, and general admission to Walt Disney World Resort in Florida are not included and must be organised and paid for by the winner
- Halloween Party dates will be subject to availability at the time of booking once the competition has ended
- The competition winner will be chosen at random and will be notified by email no later than 04/07/2022. The winner will have 7 days to accept their prize, or it will be forfeited and offered to another entrant