PortAventura Caribe Aquatic Park One Day Ticket
4.4 stars: Based on 5 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Kick back and relax at the Caribbean-themed PortAventura Caribe Aquatic Park. Here you can surf the waves of the vast pool, tackle exciting slides, kick back on the lazy river or simply chill out on a lounger in the shade of one of the many palm trees dotted throughout this amazing waterpark.
Our guide to PortAventura Caribe Aquatic Park One Day Ticket
Get ready for a day of aquatic fun at one of Europe’s premier water parks with this PortAventura Caribe Aquatic Park One Day Ticket.
The flexible PortAventura Caribe Aquatic Park One Day Ticket can be used on any date during the 2022 season - you are not restricted to the date selected at the time of booking should you wish to amend your PortAventura Caribe Aquatic Park visit date when on holiday.
If you’ve got energy to burn, then there’s more than enough to quench your desire at PortAventura Caribe Aquatic Park in the shape of high-speed water slides and vast wave pools.
- Thrill-seekers can head straight for the amazing King Khajuna. Standing at 31 metres tall, this is Europe’s highest free-fall water slide and reaches speeds of 6 metres per second!
- Take on the challenge of Ciclón Tropical. PortAventura Caribe Aquatic Park's newest slide stretches for more than 100 metres and sending riders over a series of exciting bumps.
- The thrilling slides of Mambo Limbo offer the perfect combination of adrenaline and fun as you slide down its dramatic slides full of dips, making an incredible splash at the end!
- Looking for speed? Challenge your family on Rapid Race, a 6 lane track that will launch you into a real aquatic competition across vertical drops and refreshing waterfalls!
- Challenge the Barracudas and demonstrate who is the bravest Pirate of the Caribbean on these exciting slides; you will spin without stopping along the curves of this hilarious attraction.
- Test your rafting skills on El Torrente. Reserved only for the most daring of the family, El Torrente is one of the most enjoyable attractions at Costa Caribe Aquatic Park.
- Take a voyage on El Rio Loco, a crazy aquatic river adventure that circles the park on its 1500 meter route. Your journey will be interrupted by screens of falling water, invigorating vapours, pressurised jets, unexpected bubbles and, above all, many cross-currents!
If you are looking for something more sedate, take a well-earned rest in Playa Paraíso and enjoy an unrivalled palm-filled paradise in true Caribbean style. Or perhaps head to Sésamo Beach the brand new family pool. Surrounding the family pool you will discover El Galéon Pirata, designed especially for the smallest but most vibrant pirates.
And the kid-only fun doesn't end there. Woody, the mascot of PortAventura, has built his own lagoon in which little ones can embark on an authentic experience where boredom has no place. Delve into La Laguna de Woody at PortAventura and see for yourself that it is impossible not to have a great time with everything that our funny mascot has prepared for you.
PortAventura Caribe Aquatic Park is located within PortAventura World, Tarragona, Costa Dorado. The location is just over an hour from Barcelona or 10 minutes from Reus Airport. Gates normally open at 10.00am.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for PortAventura Caribe Aquatic Park One Day Ticket
- Your gate-ready PortAventura Caribe Aquatic Park One Day Ticket(s) will be instantly uploaded to your customer account upon full payment. Since these are official barcoded digital ticket(s), there is nothing to redeem locally and you simply go straight through the gate on arrival at the park.
- PortAventura Caribe Aquatic Park normally opens at 10.30am, but opening hours may change without prior notice and you are advised to check before your visit date.
- Tickets are not valid for PortAventura Theme Park or Ferrari Land.
- Height and age restrictions apply on certain rides.
- Children aged 0-3 years enter free and do not require a PortAventura Caribe Aquatic Park.
- Cancellation Policy: Tickets can be cancelled for free until they are downloaded from your customer account. Once tickets have been downloaded, the ticket is non-refundable.