Disney 14-Day Magic TicketNew
PAYDAY SALE - Exclusive Saving Built into Display Price - Book by 31 May
- 16k+ booked
- 15,967 reviews rated 5 stars
- Instant confirmation
Want to experience all there is to see and do at Walt Disney World Resort in Florida, with the flexibility to visit more than one Disney Park per day? The Disney 14-Day Magic Ticket offers access to ALL Disney Parks along with a whole host of incredible benefits!
Our guide to Disney 14-Day Magic Ticket
Make your holiday dreams come true and experience Walt Disney World Resort to the maximum with the fantastic Disney 14-Day Magic Ticket. Created exclusively for UK and Irish holidaymakers to buy before they fly, this 14-day ticket is perfect for a 2-week holiday. Not only does the Disney 14-Day Magic Ticket offer an unbeatable price per day, it also comes with a host of added extras. These include Park Hopper access, which allows you to explore multiple Disney Theme Parks and Water Parks on the same day and Memory Maker, which gives you unlimited downloads of your family’s magical moments captured by Disney PhotoPass photographers.
The Disney 14-Day Magic Ticket gives you admission to one or more of the following Disney Theme Parks and attractions for each day of the ticket:
- Magic Kingdom Park
- Disney's Hollywood Studios including Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park
- Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park*
- Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park*
- ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex (valid only on event days; some events require an additional admission charge)
- Disney's Oak Trail Golf Course (Green fees only - Golf equipment hire is available but comes at an additional charge; tee time reservations are required and subject to availability).
Plus you can play one round of mini-golf on each day of your ticket at your choice of Disney's Fantasia Gardens Mini-Golf Course or Disney’s Winter Summerland Mini-Golf Course (round must start before 4.00pm).
How the Disney 14-Day Magic Ticket Works
- Select the date you would like to start using your Disney Magic Ticket.
- You can use the Disney 14-Day Magic Ticket over 18 days from the date selected, giving you more flexibility during your holiday than ever before.
- Start using your Disney Magic Ticket at any time within the ticket validity window, but remember the ticket will expire in full at the end of the 18-day period irrespective of the number of days used. We recommend you start using the Disney 14-Day Magic Ticket within 4 days of the date selected to ensure you enjoy the full 14 Disney Park days entitlement.
- Plan your Disney Park days using the Disney Park Pass System. Reserve the Disney Park you want to visit each day and use the built-in Park Hopping benefit if you wish to visit other Disney Parks in the afternoon.
- For example, immerse yourself in Pandora – The World of Avatar at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park in the morning, then enjoy an afternoon of downhill thrills and spills at Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park followed by an evening stroll by Cinderella Castle in Magic Kingdom. Alternatively, start your day living your very own Star Wars™ story at Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge within Disney's Hollywood Studios, before an afternoon travelling around the world at EPCOT. It's up to you!
How to Create Gate-Ready Disney MagicMobile Tickets and Add to your Smartphone
Disney MagicMobile Passes offer a new contactless way to enter the Disney Parks using your smartphone. Once you receive your Disney Magic Ticket Confirmation, create gate-ready Disney MagicMobile passes in a few easy steps.
- Set up an account on My Disney Experience and link your Disney 14-Day Ticket confirmation to this account
- Once you have linked your Disney 14-Day Ticket confirmation, download the My Disney Experience App and set up a Disney MagicMobile pass for each ticket on your booking
- Add your MagicMobile Pass(es) to the Wallet app on iPhones or the digital wallet on other smart devices.
Easily Enter the Parks and More: Disney MagicMobile passes are gate-ready and give instant admission to Disney Theme parks in conjunction with a Disney Theme Park Reservation. Simply hold your iPhone, smartphone or Apple Watch near an access point when entering the Disney Parks just like you do with a physical ticket or MagicBand.
For those that would prefer to have physical tickets, take your Disney Magic Ticket Confirmation to any ticket window located at the entrance of each Disney Park to redeem printed physical tickets.
Introducing Disney Genie Service
Make your Disney Theme Park visits easier and more fun with the magical Disney Genie Service. Included in the price of your Disney Magic Ticket, this handy digital service helps plan a bespoke itinerary just for you! All you need to do is tell Disney Genie your preferences - are you a thrill-seeker, a Disney princess fan or simply in search of the best place to get a tasty treat - and this new digital service will do the rest. Enjoy features like a virtual tip board with forecasted wait times for rides, restaurant check-in, mobile food ordering and more.
Want to take your day to the next level? Disney Genie+ service featuring Lightning Lane entry on select attractions and experiences, new audio experiences and access to exclusive Disney PhotoPass camera lenses may be purchased each day you visit a Disney Park via the My Disney Experience App.
*Disney Water Parks are subject to seasonal closure each year for maintenance and refurbishment. Disney Magic Tickets will include admission to Disney's Blizzard Beach or Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park, whichever is open.
Special Offers for Disney 14-Day Magic Ticket
Free $25 Disney Spending Money
Book 2023 Disney Magic Tickets and Disney Combos with AttractionTickets.com today for an amazing TRIPLE DEAL. ENJOY 14 DISNEY PARK DAYS FOR THE PRICE of 7 on select dates, RECEIVE A SMART DISNEY MAGICBAND worth $19.99 per person to enter the Disney Parks and GET $25 DISNEY DOLLARS ON US to spend at venues throughout Walt Disney World Resort for practically all things Disney!
Disney MagicBand with 2023 Disney Magic Tickets & Combos
Only when you book your 2023 Disney Magic Tickets or a Disney Combo with AttractionTickets.com will you receive a Disney MagicBand with every ticket purchased - an exclusive added value extra is worth $19.99 per person!
Get 14 Disney Park Days for the Price of 7 in 2023
Get double the Disney magic on select dates in 2023 with a Disney 14-Day Magic Ticket for the same price as a 7-Day Ticket! Valid for arrivals 1 January-18 March 2023 and 19 April-12 September 2023.
Free Disney Memory Maker worth $199
Included with adult Disney Magic Ticket purchases - keep and share all the photographs taken of you and your family by Disney PhotoPass photographers in the parks and on the rides!
Free Orlando VIP Shop & Dine 4 Less Card GOLD with Orlando Bookings over £200
Dine out more and spend less with a FREE Orlando VIP Shop & Dine 4 Less Card Gold which offers amazing discounts for up to 4 persons at over 100 Orlando restaurants plus EXCLUSIVE GOLD EXTRAS.
Free Dollar Off Drinks Cards with Every Orlando Booking over £200
Save on your Holiday Drinks with AttractionTickets.com. Receive a Free Digital Dollar Off Drinks Card Per Person when booking your Orlando attraction tickets. Save a Dollar on all your drinks at almost 75 Orlando venues INCLUDING International Drive and Disney Springs!
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Disney 14-Day Magic Ticket
- A Disney 14-Day Ticket Confirmation will be uploaded to your Customer Account instantly upon full payment.
- Guests must select a start date for their Disney Magic Ticket at the time of booking. Please ensure you select a start date that fits with your holiday arrangements.
- The Disney 14-Day Magic Ticket is valid for an 18-day window from the date selected. You can start using your Disney Magic Ticket at any time within the ticket validity window, but the ticket will expire in full at the end of the validity window irrespective of how many times it has been used.
- On receipt of your ticket confirmation, guests must create their gate-ready Disney MagicMobile passes by linking their Disney 14-Day Magic Tickets in My Disney Experience.
- To enter a Disney Park, both a valid Disney Magic Ticket AND a date-specific theme park reservation are required. Disney Theme park reservations are subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed until you have confirmed your places on the Disney Park Pass System.
- Reservations for Walt Disney Parks can only be made once you have paid for and received your Disney 14-Day Magic Tickets. On receipt of your Disney 14-Day Magic Tickets, you must link them to My Disney Experience to book your park reservations. It is your responsibility to reserve your Disney theme park days.
- Disney 14-Day Magic Ticket for the Price of 7 is only available for arrivals January-18 March 2023 and 19 April-12 September 2023.
- Disney 'Park Hopping' is available each day from 2.00pm, subject to the park's capacity limitations. Please note, only guests with a Disney Park Pass reservation for Disney’s Hollywood Studios will be able to experience Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance – Guests 'hopping' from another Disney theme park will not be able to request to join the virtual ride queue.
- Memory Maker is subject to Memory Maker terms at My Disney Photo Pass. Disney is not responsible for missing, lost or damaged photos or other digital content. The gate price of $199 is correct as of October 2021 and is subject to change without notice.
- Tickets will include admission to Disney's Blizzard Beach or Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park, whichever is open.
- Parks, attractions, entertainment or specific benefits may change operating hours, close due to refurbishing, capacity, weather, or special events, and may otherwise change or be discontinued without notice and without liability.
- Tickets are non-transferable and must be used by the same person on all days.
- Valid only during normal operating hours.
- Theme park rides and attractions are designed to provide unique experiences and thrills and some may not be suitable for customers with specific medical conditions including but not limited to guests with a history of heart conditions or abnormal blood pressure, guests with back, neck, or similar physical conditions, expectant mothers, guests susceptible to motion sickness or dizziness or with a medical sensitivity to strobe effects.
*Cancellation & Amendments
- Please note once a booking is fully paid, it is not possible to amend the number of tickets in your booking. If you need to change the number of guests in your party, your ticket start date or the lead passenger name on your booking, all Disney Magic Tickets on your booking will need to be cancelled and re-booked with a new Disney Confirmation Number and Booking reference. We won't charge an amendment fee for making this change, but new prices may apply to your booking.
- Amending bookings will also cancel any linked Disney Theme Park reservations unless they are linked to your new Disney Confirmation reference within 24 hours and these will need to be re-booked, subject to the latest Disney Park availability.
- For bookings on deposit, the ticket quantity and lead passenger name can be amended for free up to the point where your balance is paid in full. New ticket prices may apply if you amend the ticket start date.
Ticket Cancellation Charges
Number of Days prior to your Holiday Departure Date
Cancellation Charge Per Ticket Cancelled
42 days or more
28 to 41 days
14 to 27 days
13 to 1 day
**Flex-Plus can only be added to your ticket(s) at the time of booking. If you cancel a ticket and have purchased Flex-Plus you will avoid time-based cancellation fees. The refund paid on your ticket(s) will be the price of the equivalent STANDARD ticket (your ticket price minus the Flex-Plus supplement) at the time of booking.
Frequently Asked Questions for Disney 14-Day Magic Ticket
How will I receive my Disney Magic Tickets?
When you purchase a Disney 7-Day Magic Ticket, or Disney 14-Day Magic Ticket you will receive confirmation in your AttractionTickets.com Customer Account as soon as you pay for your tickets in full (For those securing their Disney Magic Tickets with a deposit, your confirmation will only be made available once you have cleared your balance). On receipt of your ticket confirmation, create your gate-ready Disney MagicMobile passes in My Disney Experience.
See our Disney MagicMobile guide for more information on Disney MagicMobile passes, a new contactless way to enter the Disney Parks using your smartphone.
How does the Disney 14 Day ticket work?
Firstly, you need to select the date you would like to start using your Disney 14-Day Magic Ticket. You can use the Disney 14-Day Magic Ticket over 18 days from the date selected, giving you more flexibility during your holiday than ever before.
Start using your ticket at any time within the ticket validity window, but remember the ticket will expire in full at the end of the 18-day period irrespective of the number of days used. You need to start using the Disney 14-Day Magic Ticket within 4 days of the date selected to ensure you enjoy the full 14 Disney Park days entitlement.
Once you receive your Disney Magic Tickets, you must reserve your park visits using the Disney Park Pass System.
Do I have to select a start date for my Disney 14 Day Magic Ticket?
Yes, in order to manage attendance, all guests to Walt Disney World Florida must select a start date for their Disney Magic Tickets. You can use the Disney 14-Day Magic Ticket over an 18-day validity window from the date selected, giving you extra flexibility on holiday.
Should you need to amend your ticket start date, no problem! AttractionTickets.com can amend the start date of your 14-day ticket any time pre-departure - even if it has been linked to My Disney Experience. Call us and a member of our Customer Service Team will amend your ticket start date. Disney Magic Tickets are priced by date and any difference in the ticket price will be payable.
What is included in the Disney 14-Day Magic Ticket?
The Disney 14-Day Magic Ticket gives you access to all 4 Disney Theme Parks - Magic Kingdom Park, Epcot, Disney's Hollywood Studios and Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park - for 14 days. Tickets also include admission to Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park or Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park, whichever is open at the time of your visit.
Other great benefits included with a Disney 14-Day Magic Ticket include Park Hopper Access which allows you to explore multiple Disney Theme Parks and Water Parks on the same day and Memory Maker which gives you unlimited downloads of your family’s magical moments captured by Disney PhotoPass photographers. If all that is not enough, this Disney Florida Ticket also gives you one round of minigolf per day at either Fantasia Gardens or Winter Summerland, use of Disney's Oak Trail Golf Course (Green fees only - club rental is charged locally) entry to ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex.
I have a Disney MagicBand on my booking. How and where do I get the MagicBand?
Unfortunately, it is not possible for MagicBands to be shipped to the UK and sent to you in advance of your holiday. MagicBands must be collected from Planet Hollywood at Disney Springs using the barcoded digital voucher automatically uploaded to your Customer Account upon full payment of your tickets.
When can I book my Disney Park days?
You can book your Disney Park days as soon as you have your Disney Magic Ticket Confirmation. This will be uploaded to your AttractionTickets.com Customer Account instantly upon full payment.
- On receipt of your Disney Ticket Confirmation, set up an account on My Disney Experience
- Link your ticket confirmation to your My Disney Experience account.
- Use the Disney Park Pass tool in My Disney Experience to start booking your Disney Theme Park reservations
See our Disney Theme Park Reservation Guide for more information on linking your Disney Magic Ticket confirmation and booking your Disney Park Days.
How do I book my Disney Park days?
You book your Disney Park days by linking your Disney Magic Ticket Confirmation to your My Disney Experience account. Our My Disney Experience blog contains helpful video guides on how to link your ticket confirmation to My Disney Experience.
How much are the Disney 14 Day Tickets?
Prices vary depending on the date you would like to start using your Disney Magic Ticket. Simply select a date on the pricing calendar for the latest price. Disney Magic Tickets offer an unbeatable price per day and are usually cheaper than purchasing a 4 or 5-day ticket. Plus the Disney 14-Day Magic Ticket includes a host of added extras such as the flexibility to park hop and go in for just the evening fireworks or for a few hours in the morning one day, rather than needing to commit to a full day at the Disney Parks.
I would like to get a physical Disney Magic Ticket posted to my home address - is that possible?
Unfortunately, it is no longer possible to post physical printed Disney Magic Tickets to your home address. Like most worldwide attractions, Walt Disney World has transitioned to digital tickets that can be downloaded to a smartphone and no longer issues printed tickets in advance. See our Disney MagicMobile guide for more information on gate-ready Disney MagicMobile passes, a new contactless way to enter the Disney Parks using your smartphone.
Is the Disney 14-Day Magic Ticket a park hopper ticket?
Yes, the Disney 14-Day Magic Ticket includes the Park Hopper benefit. Available each day after 2.00pm each day, Park Hopper access allows ticket holders to visit more than one Disney Park or Disney Water Park on the same day, subject to park availability. Learn more about the updated Disney Park Hopper Experience.
Does the Disney 14 Day Ticket include Disney Genie Service
Yes, Disney Magic Tickets include the complimentary Disney Genie Service. This handy digital service helps plan a bespoke itinerary just for you. Simply tell Disney Genie your preferences - are you a thrill-seeker, a Disney princess fan or simply in search of the best place to get a tasty treat - and this new digital service will then create a personalised itinerary that seamlessly and smartly maps out your special day and continues to update throughout the day.
Complimentary Disney Genie Service should not be confused with Disney Genie+. This paid-for service is an upgrade to the complimentary service and adds even more time-saving benefits to your Disney Magic Ticket, such as the ability to book Lightning Lane access at 40+ attractions throughout the four Disney Theme Parks. Disney Genie+ can be purchased on the day of each Disney Park visit through the My Disney Experience App.
What photo service is included in the Disney 14 Day ticket?
Both the Disney 14-Day Magic Ticket and the Disney 7-Day Magic Ticket include Memory Maker, allowing you to get free downloads of all your Disney photos whether on the rides or with your favourite characters. This service is usually worth $199 when purchased at the gate so it's an excellent perk of buying Disney Magic Tickets in advance. Learn more about Memory Maker.
Does the Disney 14 Day Ticket include minigolf?
Yes, the Disney 14-Day Magic Ticket includes one round of minigolf at Winter Summerland and Fantasia Gardens minigolf courses for each day of your ticket.
Can you upgrade your Disney 14 Day ticket to include Party Events at Walt Disney World?
Season events such as Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party and Disney Very Merriest After Hours Ticket are separately ticketed events and not included in the Disney 14-Day Magic Ticket. Once dates and prices are released, these seasonal events can be purchased on AttractionTickets.com.
Can you upgrade your Disney 14 Day ticket to Annual Passes?
If you wish to upgrade your Disney 14-Day Magic Ticket to an annual pass you may do so directly at Guest Services in any of the Disney parks.
What should I do if I lose my Disney 14 Day ticket?
If you have purchased your tickets with AttractionTickets.com and have Flex or Flex-Plus ticket protection, simply give us a call and we will ensure you receive replacement tickets that can be collected directly at Guest Services. If however, you do not have the ticket protection, you may try and speak to Guest Services in either of the Disney Parks who will assist you as best as possible.
Can Disney Magic Tickets be shared with different people?
Once activated, adult and child Disney Magic Tickets can only be used by the same person on each day of the ticket. Disney utilises a variety of security measures including biometric fingerprint scans to ensure tickets are always used by the same person.
Can I do Universal and Disney in 14 days?
Combining a visit to all Disney and Universal parks within two weeks is possible, especially if well planned. We usually recommend around 7 to 8 days at the Disney Parks and around 4 to 5 days at Universal Orlando Resort to allow one day per park and some extra time to re-visit your favourites. If you are looking at visiting both Disney and Universal, we recommend our popular Disney and Universal combo ticket, as this saves you money versus buying 2 separate tickets.
What ticket should I get for a child turning 10 whilst in Orlando?
What ticket should I buy if I'm going to Disney for New Year's Eve?
The Disney 14-Day Magic Ticket is valid for 14 days within an 18-day window from the start date selected. As long as New Year's Eve falls within this ticket validity window it can be used to visit any of the Disney Parks on New Year's eve, subject to guests reserving their park visit on the Disney Park Pass System.
©Disney © & ™ Lucasfilm Ltd
Order our FREE Orlando brochure now
Your Ticket Guide
Help us plan which Orlando attraction tickets are right for you
First Timers Guide
First-hand advice from Orlando experts