SeaWorld Howl-O-Scream Tickets
25 nights of fully immersive fear at SeaWorld Orlando!
- 4,193 reviews rated 5 stars
- Pay in instalments
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
As night falls, a new type of terror washes ashore at SeaWorld’s Howl-O-Scream. This year promises to be bigger than ever before with more pulse-pounding, sweat-inducing haunts, thrills, and chills. The screaming starts on 8 September 2023.
Our guide to Howl-O-Scream at SeaWorld Orlando
Evil is returning to SeaWorld Orlando —with a howl and a scream – and there is nowhere to hide! Evade angry haunts as they rampage through scare zones. Seek shelter indoors, only to find you’ve entered a house of horrors. Deepen the thrill with a night-time coaster ride. Quench your thirst for fear at a fiendishly interactive bar. Feel the monstrous electricity of a live show.
A Howl-O-Scream SeaWorld ticket will leave you begging for mercy…and screaming for more!
- Get ready for the haunted houses of SeaWorld’s Howl-O-Scream. There’s no turning back as you brave dark passageways and round dimly lit corners, hoping you can avoid what’s lurking in the depths. The legends are true, the fear is real, and the only way out is through!
- Experience Scare Zones & Roaming Haunts: There are no safe zones. There are no places to hide. The scares are everywhere, and the roaming haunts never weaken. Get ready for immersive terror at every turn during SeaWorld’s Howl-O-Scream. Stay alert and be prepared for anything, because you never know what’s waiting up ahead (or creeping up behind you).
- Deepen the thrill with a night-time coaster ride: Have you ever ridden your favourite attraction in the dark? Sit down. Strap in. Hold on for dear life. Now you know where those other screams were coming from. Every moment here drips with fear, and that includes taking pulse-pounding coaster thrills to another level by braving them in the dark. Bring your night of frights to new heights with a mind-blowing Manta ride, a super-soaking trip down Infinity Falls, a spine-chilling hunt on Mako or experience the multi-launches of Ice Breaker.
- More Terrifying Shows: Even amid so much mayhem, the show must go on. Duck inside and be mesmerized by a raucous, high-energy musical dance show. Or witness the outdoor spectacle as the ominous story of the one who has emerged from the lake unfolds before you. Or take a break and hear adventure stories from the famed siren hunter, from the horrific to hilarious.
Howl-O-Scream at SeaWorld Orlando starts at 7.00pm each event night. From this time, you will be free to explore the haunted houses, scare zones and shows on offer throughout the park, plus enjoy the unique chance to ride the coasters in the dark. Howl-O-Scream at SeaWorld ends at 12.00am.
SeaWorld Howl-O-Scream Ticket Options
Both Howl-O-Scream ticket options are valid for a single Howl-O-Scream event night. Tickets are open-dated for increased flexibility and you do not have to select your chosen event date in advance.
- Single Event Any Night Tickets can be used once on your choice of any event night
- Single Event Thursday, Friday or Sunday Tickets can be used once on your choice of Thursday, Friday or Sunday event night
SeaWorld Howl-O-Scream Tickets can be used on one of the following 2023 event dates for a night of fully immersive fear - runs Fridays and Saturdays in September; Thursday to Sunday in October
SeaWorld Howl-O-Scream Ticket Delivery
- Howl-O-Scream SeaWorld tickets can be downloaded directly to your smartphone from your Customer Account as soon as you receive your email notification.
- Alternatively, print the ticket in advance if you do not own a smartphone
- Simply scan the barcode at the dedicated Howl-O-Scream entrance at SeaWorld Orlando for direct entry to the Howl-O-Scream event.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for SeaWorld Howl-O-Scream Tickets
- Howl-O-Scream tickets are only valid for ONE Howl-O-Scream 2023 event at SeaWorld Orlando.
- Howl-O-Scream Tickets are open-dated and guests do not have to select their chosen event date in advance.
- Single Event Any Night Tickets are valid for one use at your choice of any event night
- Single Event Thursday, Friday or Sunday Tickets are valid for one use at your choice of Thursday, Friday or Sunday event night
- The SeaWorld Orlando Howl-O-Scream event starts at 7.00pm and closes at midnight. Event hours are subject to change without notice.
- Tickets are valid only during normal event operating hours.
- 2023 Event Dates: September 2023: 8, 9, 15, 16, 22, 23, 29, 30; October 2023: 1, 6, 7, 8, 13, 14, 15, 19, 20, 21, 22, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31. Event dates are subject to change without notice. Please check event dates ahead of your visit.
- Howl-O-Scream at SeaWorld Orlando occurs rain or shine. No rain checks, returns or refunds due to inclement weather.
- The Howl-O-Scream event at SeaWorld is geared towards an adult audience due to the nature of the scare zones and haunted houses. This event contains intense adult content such as violence, gore, and blood. While this event is intended for adults only, children under 18 will be admitted to the event at their parents’ discretion. There is no discounted rate for children.
- Costumes are not permitted and guests wearing costumes will be refused entry.
- All Day Dining is not valid during Howl-O-Scream events.
- Event dates and details are subject to change and/ or cancellation without prior notice. Images used may not reflect this year’s event.
- Attractions and entertainment may close or be unavailable due to capacity or inclement weather and benefits are subject to change without notice.
|Number of Days Prior to your Holiday Departure Date||42 Days or More||28 to 41 Days||14 to 27 Days||13 to 7 Days||0-6 Days|
|Cancellation Charge Per Ticket Cancelled||20%||30%||40%||50%||100%|
©2023 SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment, Inc. All Rights Reserved.