LEGOLAND® Florida 1-Day Water Park Combo Ticket
4.3 stars: Based on 399 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
This great value LEGOLAND® Florida ticket includes same day admission to both LEGOLAND Florida and the LEGOLAND Water Park.
Our guide to LEGOLAND® Florida 1-Day Water Park Combo Ticket
Enhance your LEGOLAND visit with the LEGOLAND Florida Water Park Combo Ticket. LEGOLAND® Florida Water Park is crammed with LEGO-themed slides and attractions which can be enjoyed with the LEGOLAND Florida One Day Water Park Combo Ticket. This great value LEGOLAND® Florida ticket includes same day admission to both LEGOLAND® Florida and LEGOLAND® Florida Florida One Day Water Park and costs little more than the LEGOLAND® Florida One Day Ticket.
Attractions at LEGOLAND® Florida include:
- Great LEGO Race - combining roller coaster thrills with virtual reality the Great LEGO Race pits guests against a pirate, wizard, surfer and pharaoh as they steer LEGO-built vehicles in the center of an action-packed road rally where the laws of physics and aerodynamics only loosely apply!
- LEGO® NINJAGO® - The Ride Blast animated fireballs, lightning and more at a sinister gallery of villains before teaming up to defeat a powerful foe. Track your score against friends, family and other guests, then ride again!
- LEGO® MOVIE™ 4D A New Adventure - Join your favourite LEGO® MOVIE™ characters in an exciting new plot. With some of the original voices from the film mixed with 4D effects, you can look forward to an awesome adventure.Driving School - This is one of the favourites at LEGOLAND Florida and should not be missed.
- AQUAZONE® Wave Racers - Get ready to make a splash! Steer your wave racer to dodge water cannons and splash your friendsFun Town Fire Academy – Families demonstrate their firefighting skills by competing against other families to rescue Fun Town from a “fire”.
- The Dragon – An indoor/outdoor steel roller coaster that features a spirited and humorous view of life behind the scenes within the enchanted LEGOLAND Castle.
- LEGO World of Chima - presented by Cartoon Network, features an immersive family experience with an interactive water ride, The Quest for CHI, a super-charged Speedorz™ Arena, Cragger’s Swamp water play area, a new 4D movie experience and character meet-n-greet sessions.
- Ford Driving School - Beep! Beep! Kids will learn the rules of the road and earn their own LEGOLAND® Driver's license in this free-wheeling driving attraction! This is one of the favourites at LEGOLAND Florida and should not be missed.
- Battle of Bricksburg - Help defend Bricksburg by spraying down the DUPLO® alien invaders. Beware, you will get wet!
After experiencing the thrills and spills of LEGOLAND Florida, head next door and cool off in Florida’s funnest water park where you will discover:
- LEGO Wave Pool where the waves are just big enough for all ages to enjoy.
- Twin Chasers – Friends ride tubes 375 feet down an intertwining pair of enclosed water slides before plunging into a refreshing pool below.
- Splash Out – The thrill seekers of the family can ascend to the tallest point of the water park attraction and choose from one of three unique slides, then speed down a 60-foot drop and “splash out” into the water below.
- Joker Soaker - A fun, interactive playground with various lengths, heights and types of slides that offer something different for every member of the family. Guests can wade in the surrounding pool and be surprised with a torrential spill from a 300-gallon bucket.
- Build-A-Raft River - Families can imagine, design and build a unique LEGO vessel and set afloat on a maiden voyage around the 1000-foot-long lazy river, set amongst playful LEGO Friends, flowering vegetation and palm trees.
- DUPLO® Splash Safari – Toddlers will rule at this water play area with shorter slides and interactive, larger-than-life DUPLO creatures.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for LEGOLAND® Florida 1-Day Water Park Combo Ticket
- The LEGOLAND® Florida 1-Day Water Park Combo Ticket gives you a full day's admission to LEGOLAND® Florida Resort.
- This ticket does not include admission to the LEGOLAND Water Park.
- You will be sent an official gate-ready digital ticket for LEGOLAND Florida Resort. This ticket gives you instant access to the theme park.
- Tickets are date specific and only valid for the date selected at the time of booking.
- Children under 2 years are free of charge and do not need a ticket.
- LEGOLAND® Florida Resort is located forty minutes southwest of Orlando in Winter Haven.
- Attractions or entertainment may change operating hours, close due to refurbishing, capacity, weather, or special events, and may otherwise change or be discontinued without notice and without liability.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled up to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post-departure.
Frequently Asked Questions for LEGOLAND® Florida 1-Day Water Park Combo Ticket
Where is LEGOLAND Florida Located?
LEGOLAND Florida is situated in Winter Haven, a simple 30-40 minute drive south of the Orlando theme parks.
LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Minifigure, DUPLO, the DUPLO logo, LEGENDS OF CHIMA, the LEGENDS OF CHIMA logo, the FRIENDS logo, the MINIFIGURES logo, MINDSTORMS, the MINDSTORMS EV3 logo, NINJAGO, the NINJAGO logo, NEXO KNIGHTS, and the NEXO KNIGHTS logo are trademarks and/or copyrights of the LEGO Group. ©2020 The LEGO Group. All rights reserved.