Tampa Bay CityPASS
5 stars: Based on 1 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Save 50% on the combined individual admission prices!
Your ticket to see the best of Tampa Bay - see five , from a choice of seven, of Tampa Bay's top attractions, including Busch Gardens and The Florida Aquarium at one low price. The Tampa Bay CityPASS® will save you 50% off regular combined admission and gives you the opportunity to skip most main-entrance ticket lines.
Our guide to Tampa Bay CityPASS
The Tampa Bay CityPASS gives you admission to a choice of seven of the best attractions in the Tampa area and offers an amazing 50% saving on the combined regular admission prices at the participating attractions. Each CityPASS ticket is valid for nine days, giving you plenty of time to explore the included attractions and enjoy the added priviledge of skip-the-line access to most main-entrance ticket lines.
Along with your CityPASS ticket you will receive a helpful guide book which includes detailed information, insider tips, a map, attraction and transportation details, directions and money-saving coupons.
Feature attractions include:
- Busch Gardens® Tampa Bay - this is the ultimate family adventure, offering 300 acres of fascinating attractions based on exotic explorations around the world. A unique blend of thrilling rides, one of the country's premier zoos, live shows, restaurants, shops and games, Busch Gardens Tampa provides unrivaled excitement for all guests. Plus, Busch Gardens is home to North America’s tallest freestanding drop tower – Falcon’s Fury™.
- The Florida Aquarium - one of the top aquariums in the country, with over 20,000 sea creatures! Experience sharks, alligators, otters, penguins and more! Encounter ring-tailed lemurs, hissing cockroaches and colorful chameleons in our Journey to Madagascar exhibit. After exploring the exhibits inside, splash away outside at Explore-A-Shore, the outdoor water zone for children.
- Tampa’s Lowry Park Zoo - If fun is in your nature, spend some time at Tampa’s Lowry Park Zoo! The Zoo features more than 1,000 animals on 60 lush acres including manatees, koalas, elephants, tigers, penguins, giraffes, orangutans, and much more. Enhance your visit with water play areas, rides and educational shows.
Plus your choice of either:
- Chihuly Collection - Explore the Chihuly Collection on Beach Drive, a magnificent, stunning and permanent collection of world-renowned artist Dale Chihuly's large-scale installations. You will be awed by works that have thrilled audiences around the globe. Continue your journey with live glassblowing demonstrations at the Morean Glass Studio & Hot Shop, an adventure into art; OR the Clearwater Marine Aquarium - Take a Behind the Scenes tour and learn about our marine life rescue work taking place and visit with approximately 40 resident animals
- Museum of Science and Industry (MOSI) - Harness the power of your inner geek at MOSI, where turning the virtual into reality with more than 450 STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Math) based, hands-on exhibits and programs happens every day; or The Tropics Boat Tours - One Dolphin Exploration Tour or Sunset Celebration Tour
Average 5 out of 5 (1 customer reviews)
it was a great product, we were able to visit 3 attractions for the price of entry to Busch Gardens on its own. We had a brilliant day at Busch, just took our time and went on every ride. The Tampa aquarium was ok for just over 1/12 hrs it would be more if you had kids and was a pleasant attraction. Lowery / Tampa Zoo was excellent for a zoo they offer large enclosures for the Animals and they all seem happy no pacing etc, the education and knowledge is very good and especially for the Manatee and Florida Panthers. Would recommend this pass especially if in Tampa area for a week or so as you have 9 days to complete.
Andrew Hulbert reviewed 29 Dec,2019
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Tampa Bay CityPASS
- Your Tampa Bay CityPASS voucher will be uploaded to your online order and you will receive an email when it is ready to download. Please note - If you ARE NOT travelling within the next 72 hours then it can take up to 7 days for your tickets to be uploaded. If you ARE travelling within the next 72 hours then once you've made your booking please contact us by replying to your confirmation email or by calling our Customer Service team.
- The Tampa Bay CityPASS is activated the first time you use it and you have 9 days from this point to visit all five attractions
- There is no refund if you do not visit all five attractions
- You will receive an official Tampa Bay CityPASS mobile ticket - download this to your phone (recommended) or print out a copy. This is your ticket and contains all the information (addresses, times, processess, inclusions, etc.) required for use. Simply present it at each attraction you wish to visit for entry.
- CityPASS child tickets are priced for guests aged 3-11. However children aged 3 or less can purchase a ticket too if necessary. While many attractions offer children aged 3 or less free admission, some will still charge for a ticket/entry locally. Also, some will require the child to stand in the main ticket line to secure a free/discounted child’s ticket - a step you may be able to skip by having a Child CityPASS booklet.
- Cancellation Policy: Once your ticket has been downloaded from your customer account, ticket is non-refundable.
- Your CityPass is valid for 9 days from first use.
Frequently Asked Questions for Tampa Bay CityPASS
- Will I receive tickets or vouchers for this product?
We will send a Tampa Bay CityPass mobile ticket - use this to gain access at each attraction you wish to visit for entry. Download this to your phone or print out a copy. This contains all the information you need (addresses, times, processes and information).
- How long is the ticket valid for?
The Tampa Bay CityPASS is valid for a period of 9 days from the first time it is used. But you won't need that much time. Because CityPASS focuses on a small group of top attractions, you can visit all of them on a weekend break without feeling rushed.