Tampa Bay CityPASS
- Free cancellations*
- 12 reviews rated 5 stars
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Save 54% or more on the combined individual admission prices!
Experience five must-see attractions, handpicked and packaged together at a 54% savings, with Tampa Bay CityPASS® tickets. Valid for nine consecutive days including the first day of use.
Our guide to Tampa Bay CityPASS
Visiting Tampa Bay? Experience five must-see attractions, handpicked and packaged together at a 54% savings, with Tampa Bay CityPASS® tickets. Spend less time planning and more time exploring. Visit the attractions at your own pace, in any order. Valid for nine consecutive days including the first day of use.
Included Attractions are as follows:
- Busch Gardens® Tampa Bay - this is the ultimate family adventure, offering 300 acres of fascinating attractions based on exotic explorations around the world. A unique blend of thrilling rides, one of the country's premier zoos, live shows, restaurants, shops and games, Busch Gardens Tampa provides unrivaled excitement for all guests. Plus, Busch Gardens is home to North America’s tallest freestanding drop tower – Falcon’s Fury™.
- The Florida Aquarium - one of the top aquariums in the country, with over 20,000 sea creatures! Experience sharks, alligators, otters, penguins and more! Encounter ring-tailed lemurs, hissing cockroaches and colorful chameleons in our Journey to Madagascar exhibit. After exploring the exhibits inside, splash away outside at Explore-A-Shore, the outdoor water zone for children.
- Tampa’s Lowry Park Zoo - If fun is in your nature, spend some time at Tampa’s Lowry Park Zoo! The Zoo features more than 1,000 animals on 60 lush acres including manatees, koalas, elephants, tigers, penguins, giraffes, orangutans, and much more. Enhance your visit with water play areas, rides and educational shows.
Plus your choice of two from either:
- A Tropics Boat Tours - Experience Clearwater Beach, its magnificent waterways and its resident Bottlenose Dolphins on board Clearwater Beach's Best Outdoor Activity of the year! Enjoy guaranteed dolphin sightings on a Dolphin Exploration tour, along with live narration from the crew and other wildlife viewing opportunities. Or, witness a breathtaking Florida sunset on a Sunset Celebration Cruise. The double-decker catamaran boasts an enclosed area in the shade as well as a sun deck and a premium bar.
- Clearwater Marine Aquarium - Take a Behind the Scenes tour and learn about our marine life rescue work taking place and visit with approximately 40 resident animals
- The Museum of Science and Industry (MOSI) - Harness the power of your inner geek at MOSI, where turning the virtual into reality with more than 450 STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Math) based, hands-on exhibits and programs happen every day ...
- Glazer Children's Museum - Play with purpose at the Glazer Children's Museum, Tampa's interactive, learning laboratory where children play, discover, and connect to the world around
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Tampa Bay CityPASS
- You will receive an official Tampa Bay CityPASS mobile ticket - download this to your phone (recommended) or print out a copy. This is your ticket and contains all the information (addresses, times, processes, inclusions, etc.) required for use. Simply present it at each attraction you wish to visit for entry.
- Your Tampa Bay CityPASS voucher will be uploaded to your online order and you will receive an email when it is ready to download. Please note - If you ARE NOT travelling within the next 72 hours then it can take up to seven days for your tickets to be uploaded. If you ARE travelling within the next 72 hours then once you've made your booking please contact us by replying to your confirmation email or by calling our Customer Service team.
- The Tampa Bay CityPASS is activated the first time you use it and you have nine days from this point to visit all five attractions
- There is no refund if you do not visit all five attractions
- CityPASS child tickets are priced for guests aged 3-9. However children aged three or less can purchase a ticket too if necessary. While many attractions offer children aged three or less free admission, some will still charge for a ticket/entry locally. Also, some will require the child to stand in the main ticket line to secure a free/discounted child’s ticket - a step you may be able to skip by having a Child CityPASS.
- *Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled up to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post-departure. If you have already reserved a time ticket with an attraction using your New York CityPASS, you MUST cancel this reservation before seeking a refund for your New York CityPASS.
Frequently Asked Questions for Tampa Bay CityPASS
- Will I receive tickets or vouchers for this product?
We will send a Tampa Bay CityPass mobile ticket - use this to gain access at each attraction you wish to visit for entry. Download this to your phone or print out a copy. This contains all the information you need (addresses, times, processes and information).
- How long is the ticket valid for?
The Tampa Bay CityPASS is valid for a period of nine days from the first time it is used. But you won't need that much time. Because CityPASS focuses on a small group of top attractions, you can visit all of them on a weekend break without feeling rushed.
- Can I still cancel my tickets after I have booked attractions? Yes, but, you MUST cancel this reservation before seeking a refund with us.
Tampa Bay CityPASS Reviews
No problem redeeming the voucher at any of the attractions and excellent value for money.
Trusted Customer reviewed Tampa Bay CityPASS 27 Nov, 2022
it was a great product, we were able to visit 3 attractions for the price of entry to Busch Gardens on its own. We had a brilliant day at Busch, just took our time and went on every ride. The Tampa aquarium was ok for just over 1/12 hrs it would be more if you had kids and was a pleasant attraction. Lowery / Tampa Zoo was excellent for a zoo they offer large enclosures for the Animals and they all seem happy no pacing etc, the education and knowledge is very good and especially for the Manatee and Florida Panthers. Would recommend this pass especially if in Tampa area for a week or so as you have 9 days to complete.
Andrew Hulbert reviewed Tampa Bay CityPASS 29 Dec, 2019
Brilliant value for money. We got everything in in a week and enjoyed all of it.
Rebecca O'hara reviewed Tampa Bay CityPASS 03 Jun, 2019
Great value and some great attractions included in the Tampa citypass.
Trusted Customer reviewed Tampa Bay CityPASS 18 Apr, 2018
Perfect service / they do what they say
Jon Curtis reviewed Tampa Bay CityPASS 20 May, 2017