Orlando Magic Basketball Tickets
- 439 booked
- 102 reviews rated 5 stars
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Don't miss the opportunity to see a live, action-packed NBA game...
If you are lucky enough to be visiting Orlando during the NBA season then taking in an Orlando Magic game is highly recommended. With a great range of seats and a family-friendly atmosphere, an unforgettable evening is in prospect.
Our guide to Orlando Magic Basketball Tickets
Witness the dazzling skills of the world’s best basketball players in the flesh as Orlando Magic take on their rivals from the NBA.
One of the USA's biggest sports, basketball has produced worldwide stars such as LeBron James, Shaquille O'Neal and Michael Jordan, and seeing a game in the flesh is an incredible experience.
From slam dunks, high-octane tricks and spectacular three-pointers on the court, to cheerleaders, a half-time entertainment show and more, taking place off it, the action never stops.
What's more, the arena boasts a multitude of bars, restaurants, fan experiences and activities - kids will love Stuff's Magic Castle! - making for a perfect, family-friendly environment.
So if you happen to be in Orlando when there's a game on, don't miss out on this quintessential slice of Americana.
2023/24 Schedule (NOTE: Game dates and times are subject to change)
- 17th: New Orleans - 7:00 pm (preseason game)
- 20th: Flamengo, Rio de Janiero - 7:00 pm (preseason game)
- 25th: Houston Rockets - 7.00 pm
- 4th: Los Angeles Lakers - 7:00 pm
- 6th: Dallas Mavericks - 7.00 pm
- 11th: Milwaukee Bucks - 6.00 pm
- 21st: Toronto Raptors - 7.00 pm
- 22nd: Denver Nuggets - 7.00 pm
- 24th: Boston Celtics - 2.30 pm
- 26th: Charlotte Hornets - 6.00 pm
- 29th: Washington Wizards - 7.00 pm
- 1st: Washington Wizards - 7:00 pm
- 11th: Cleveland Cavaliers - 7.00 pm
- 20th: Miami Heat - 7.00 pm
- 27th: Philadelphia 76ers - 7.00 pm
- 29th: New York Knicks - 7.00 pm
- 7th: Atlanta Hawks - 6:00 pm
- 9th: Minnesota Timberwolves - 7.00 pm
- 19th: Philadelphia 76ers - 7.00 pm
- 21st: Miami Heat - 6.00 pm
- 22nd: Cleveland Cavaliers - 7.00 pm
- 28th: Phoenix Suns - 6.00 pm
- 8th: San Antonio Spurs - 7.00 pm
- 10th: Chicago Bulls - 7.00 pm
- 13th: Oklahoma City Thunder - 7.30 pm
- 14th: New York Knicks - 7.00 pm
- 27th: Brooklyn Nets - 7.00 pm
- 29th: Utah Jazz - 7.00 pm
- 3rd: Detroit Pistons - 6.00 pm
- 10th: Indiana Pacers - 6.00 pm
- 13th: Brooklyn Nets - 7.00 pm
- 17th: Toronto Raptors - 6.00 pm
- 19th: Charlotte Hornets - 7.00 pm
- 21st: New Orleans Pelicans - 7.00 pm
- 23rd: Sacramento Kings - 7.00 pm
- 27th: Golden State Warriors - 7.00 pm
- 29th: Los Angeles Clippers - 7.00 pm
- 30th: Memphis Grizzlies - 7.00 pm
- 1st: Portland Trail Blazers - 7.00 pm
- 7th: Chicago Bulls - 6.00 pm
- 14th: Milwaukee Bucks - 1.00 pm
We are pleased to offer a choice of seating options:
- Promenade B tickets (Brown) - These great value tickets are located in rows 8-16 of the upper bowl. As well as providing a full arena view, the seats allow easy access to the Ozone bar and Stuff’s Magic Castle.
- Promenade A tickets (Pink) - Similar to Promenade B tickets but with superior views.
- Terrace Level B (Red) - Located behind the nets in the arena's Lower Bowl, these seats boast great views of the court and allow access to terrace-level amenities.
- Terrace Level A (Dark Blue) - Great seats in the arena's Lower Bowl, these seats boast great corner views of the court and allow access to the terrace level amenities.
- Club Level tickets (Light Blue) - Located on the private Club level of the arena, guests can enjoy sideline views, while sitting in spacious leather back seats. The club level features multiple luxurious lounge spaces and bars, in addition to higher-end concessions options.
- Ultimate Seating (Green) - offers an incredible sideline view which will let you experience the action like nowhere else. Your seats are located in the first seven rows of the Lower Bowl and also include access to the Fields Ultimate Lounge before, during and after the game. Here you can enjoy all-inclusive food and beverages (beer, wine, soda) from an hour and a half before the game. Ultimate Ticket holders may also enter the stadium via a VIP entrance. Seating selections will be located in sections 104-107 or 113-116 within the first 7 rows.
Games last approximately three hours.
Tickets: Your tickets will be emailed to you before you depart for Orlando so there is no need to queue up at the stadium.
You will need to make your own way to the arena.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Orlando Magic Basketball Tickets
- Due to high demand, ultimate seating is sold on a request basis. Your reservation will be confirmed once it is successfully booked. If your preferred date is unavailable, you will receive a full refund.
- Your E-tickets will be available to download shortly after purchase. Simply print these out to access the arena.
- No bags larger than 4 x 6 inches are allowed inside the arena, with the exception of medical bags and parent bags.
- The Amway Center is a cashless arena. Credit cards, Apple Pay, and Google Pay are permitted.
- Children who are 36 inches (3 feet) or taller must have a ticket for entry. A child shorter than 36 inches tall is admitted free of charge but must sit on a parent/guardian's lap and must not occupy a seat. Children 3 years and older are required to have a ticketed seat.
- Cancellation Policy: Once booked and confirmed, Orlando Magic Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable. Full payment is required at the time of booking to confirm your tickets
Frequently Asked Questions for Orlando Magic Basketball Tickets
Is the Ultimate Seating section located on the courtside?
No, Ultimate seating should not be confused with courtside seating (feet on the floor). Ultimate seats are located in the first seven rows of bowl seating and included additional great benefits such as access to the Fields Ultimate Lounge (all-inclusive food and beverages) and a VIP entrance. The incredible sideline views will let you experience NBA action like nowhere else.
When does the Ultimate Seating open and close?
You can access the arena approximately 90 minutes before the game and stay up to 30 minutes after it has finished.
Is transportation included?
No, you will need to make your own way to the Arena.
How do I receive my Orlando Magic tickets?
Your gate-ready ticket will be available to download shortly after your booking is confirmed. All you need to do is print it at home before arriving at the arena.
Orlando Magic Basketball Tickets Reviews
It’s always great to get a ticket Esther than voucher and it also had helpful details about getting to/from venue and other useful information. Website to ouchase was very detailed so you knew what sector and what facilities would be abailable
Trusted Customer reviewed Orlando Magic Basketball Tickets 30 Apr, 2023
Payment went through ok. All good
Mark Jarvis reviewed Orlando Magic Basketball Tickets 27 Apr, 2023
Everyone enjoyed the game. I would have liked to of known that only very small bags were allowed in. My hand bag is quite small and still had to pay $13 to rent a locker for it
Trusted Customer reviewed Orlando Magic Basketball Tickets 25 Apr, 2023
Brilliant sporting venue great show
Trusted Customer reviewed Orlando Magic Basketball Tickets 26 Mar, 2023
Good tickets for NBA cheap at £8/each on Black Friday special
Trusted Customer reviewed Orlando Magic Basketball Tickets 19 Mar, 2023