Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party
Final few dates and tickets remaining - Book Now!
- 15,298 reviews rated 5 stars
- Instant confirmation
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Let's Boo This!
Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is back with EERIE-sistible Tricks and Treats! Join some favourite Disney Characters for an evening of spirited fun on select nights from 11 August to 1 November 2023 at Magic Kingdom Park. Come on…Let’s Boo This!
Our guide to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party
Ghosts and ghouls of all ages are invited to Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party at Magic Kingdom Park! Enjoy a ghoulishly good time filled with everything from Mickey’s “Boo-To-You” Halloween Parade and the Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular stage show, to some of your favourite Characters dressed in their own Halloween costumes, a spectacular fireworks extravaganza and plenty of sweets and snacks for all trick-or-treaters. Come on…Let’s Boo This!
On select nights and as the seasons change, new experiences come to life across Magic Kingdom Park. Get into the spirit (and into your costumes) for this exciting event featuring exclusive Halloween-themed entertainment, notorious Disney villains and beloved Disney Characters dressed up for the occasion, frightfully delicious menu items and more!
- Keep your eyes open for the Headless Horseman, grim-grinning ghosts, and Mickey and friends in Mickey’s “Boo-To-You” Halloween Parade. Here, you can spot floats filled with Disney Characters dressed in their Halloween best. Watch sparks of magic fly with a spirited performance from the Haunted Mansion graveyard diggers. See wonderfully wicked Disney villains. Plus so much more!
- Join the Sanderson Sisters for the Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular stage show at Cinderella Castle as they call upon their frightening colleagues to conjure the ultimate Hocus Pocus Party Potion.
- Watch the skies above Cinderella Castle come alive as frights take flight during Disney’s Not-So-Spooky Spectacular hosted by Jack Skellington. This can’t-miss nighttime extravaganza features projections, special effects and lighting mixed with fireworks, music and Characters.
- Halloween wouldn’t be Halloween without gathering up some goodies, so satisfy your sweet tooth as you Trick or Treat Throughout Magic Kingdom Park. From land to land, get your fill of sweets, snacks and more using your reusable Disney trick-or-treat bag.
- See Favourite Disney Characters All Dressed Up - Meet and mingle with some of your favourite Disney Characters and villains dressed up for Halloween. From spooky to spectacular, don’t miss the fun when Disney Characters step out in their 'haunt-couture'.
- Along with devilish Halloween décor, special entertainment and fireworks, enjoy over 20 popular Magic Kingdom Park rides during Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party including Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, Peter Pan’s Flight and Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin. Favourites such as Space Mountain, Mad Tea Party and Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor even showcase some spooky twists just for the occasion!
- Virtual queue access to TRON Lightcycle / Run presented by Enterprise
Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party at Magic Kingdom Park is a special event that requires a separate admission ticket. Capacity for this event is limited, so get your tickets soon. Then show up wearing your best costume and roll into the Park with a swagger. It’s fun for ghosts and ghouls of all ages, so the only thing truly scary would be missing out.
How to Create Gate-Ready Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party Tickets and Add to your Smartphone
Disney MagicMobile Passes offer a new contactless way to enter the Disney Parks using your smartphone. Once you receive your Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party Ticket confirmation, create gate-ready Disney MagicMobile passes in a few easy steps.
- Set up an account on My Disney Experience and link your Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party Ticket confirmation to this account
- Once you have linked your Disney Ticket confirmation, download the My Disney Experience App and set up a Disney MagicMobile pass for each ticket on your booking
- Add your MagicMobile Pass(es) to the Wallet app on iPhones or the digital wallet on other smart devices.
Easily Enter the Magic Kingdom and More: Disney MagicMobile passes are gate-ready and give direct admission to Magic Kingdom on your chosen event date. Simply hold your iPhone, smartphone or Apple Watch near an access point when entering the parks just like you do with a physical ticket or MagicBand.
For those that would prefer to have physical tickets, take your Disney confirmation to any ticket window located at the entrance to Magic Kingdom to redeem for printed physical tickets.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party
- Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party at Magic Kingdom Park is a separately ticketed event held on select nights 11 August to 1 November 2023 from 7.00pm to midnight.
- Ticket is valid only for admission to the Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party at Magic Kingdom® Park from 4:00 pm to 11:59 pm (event 7:00 pm to 11:59 pm) on the date selected at the time of booking.
- Prices, entertainment, attractions, experiences, ticket types, entitlements and other event elements are subject to change without notice.
- Parking is not included in the ticket price.
- All guests may dress as their favourite character, but may not pose for pictures or sign autographs for other Guests. Costumes must be family-friendly and may not be obstructive, offensive, objectionable or violent. Costumes may not contain any weapons that resemble or could easily be mistaken for an actual weapon. Costumes may not contain sharp objects, pointed objects or materials that may accidentally strike another. Layered costumes or costume props that surround the entire body are strongly discouraged and may be subject to additional security screening. Costumes may not reach or drag on the ground. (e.g., full-length Princess dresses)
- Capes may be worn if the length does not go below the waist. Themed T-shirts, blouses, sweatshirts and hats are acceptable.
- Acceptable accessories include transparent wings, plastic light sabers, toy swords, and tutus. Headwear may be worn as long as it does not cover the face.
- Guests aged 13 and under may wear masks, but these must provide unobstructed peripheral vision at all times with openings that allow the eyes to be fully seen. Masks of any kind may not be worn by guests 14 years and older.
- Guests who do not adhere to these guidelines may be refused entry into, and/or removed from unless their costume can be modified to meet the above standards. Disney reserves the right to deny admission to or remove any person wearing attire that is considered inappropriate or attire that could detract from the experience of other Guests.
- Infants 0-2 years old are free of charge and do not require an admission ticket when accompanied by an adult with a valid event ticket.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: Tickets are non-refundable, non-changeable and full payment is required at the time of booking to confirm your tickets.
Frequently Asked Questions for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party
Can I trick-or-treat at Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party if I have a food allergy?
Absolutely! When you arrive for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party, see a Cast Member and pick up a teal treat bag - the official colour of food allergy awareness - after entering the event or from the official Allergy-Friendly Centres at Town Square Theater and Heritage House. Then, when you trick-or-treat with your teal bag, Cast Members will give you a teal token at each treat station. Later on, you can redeem your teal tokens at the Allergy-Friendly Centers to receive your special treats!
Can I dress up for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party?
Before brewing up your make-believe best, please read the official costume guidelines for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party. For guests under the age of 13, costumes and some costume masks may be worn. Masks must provide unobstructed peripheral vision at all times with openings that allow the eyes to be fully seen. For guests 14 years and older, costumes may be worn as long as they are family-friendly, but are not allowed to wear masks. Costumes may not be obstructive, offensive, objectionable or violent or contain any weapons that resemble or could easily be mistaken for an actual weapon. Costumes may not contain sharp objects, pointed objects or materials that may accidentally strike another. Layered costumes or costume props that surround the entire body are strongly discouraged and may be subject to additional security screening. Costumes may not reach or drag on the ground. (e.g., full-length Princess dresses).
Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party Reviews
Availability was great and tickets were really easy to add to my app
Aiden Costello reviewed Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party at Magic Kingdom Park 16 Sep, 2023
Fantastic night, easy to use e-tickets
Trusted Customer reviewed Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party at Magic Kingdom Park 16 Sep, 2023
This was rhe best experience ever loved it was easy to get our bands for party through our etickets and honestly best time had.
Sharon Docherty reviewed Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party at Magic Kingdom Park 15 Sep, 2023
A great event to attend! Kids got loads of treats, rides were fun in the dark and the entertainment on offer was excellent.
Trusted Customer reviewed Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party at Magic Kingdom Park 08 Sep, 2023
Great night - well worth doing if in Orlando during that period. Still eating our way through the huge amount of chocolate Tickets arrived rapidly and had no problem adding to MyDisneyExperience
Peter Day reviewed Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party at Magic Kingdom Park 01 Sep, 2023
©Disney © & ™ Lucasfilm Ltd