Disney Tickets - Epcot
Get better value by Combining Epcot with other parks
Order our FREE brochure now
Let us help you plan your Orlando holiday
First-hand advice from Orlando experts
Good day out
Trusted Customer reviewed 24 Mar, 2020
All our Disney tickets are FastPass+ enabled, meaning you can pre-book your favourite rides and attractions 30 days before you visit. Learn more about FastPass+
Travel in time and space
With your Walt Disney World tickets, 'out of this world' is well within reach and travelling around the globe takes no more effort than travelling around the block! Epcot is an ever-changing, always entertaining world of discovery where you can explore the wonders of the universe and cultures from around the planet.
Our guide to Epcot
At Epcot, high tech fun and Disney imagination are combined with the wonder of diverse cultures in two distinct worlds: Future World and World Showcase. Use your Disney tickets to visit 11 countries in one day and experience an adventure unlike any other on earth. Among the highlights you will discover:
Fun for Kids
- The Seas with Nemo & Friends: Greet all your favourite characters from Disney/Pixar's '’Finding Nemo'’ amid the live marine life of the gigantic aquarium.
- Epcot Character Spot: grab your autograph book and camera – your favourite Characters are waiting to meet you!
- Turtle Talk With Crush: A totally interactive show. Go under the sea and have a conversation with Crush, the sea turtle from Disney/Pixar's 'Finding Nemo'.
- Mission:SPACE: Launch off on a simulated space adventure in which each guest plays a unique role. Choose from the full force original or an exciting but milder journey, both finish with a landing on Mars.
- Test Track: Presented by Chevrolet, design your own custom-concept vehicle and take it for a test drive! Discover just how fast, fast really is on this high-octane thrill ride that reaches speeds of 65 miles per hour. It's a ride you'll want to take again and again!
- Soarin’ Around the World: Soar high in the sky and feel the wind race across your face during a hand-gliding flight across the globe.
- Frozen Ever After: Set sail in Arendelle on this family attraction and then stop by the Royal Sommerhus for an encounter with the famed sisters.
- Spaceship Earth: Take a journey through time from prehistoric man’s first words all the way to the 21st century’s cyber age.
- World Showcase: You’ll feel like you’re strolling across the globe as you experience the sights, sounds and tastes of 11 different countries in one day. Kids will love Disney's Kim Possible World Showcase Adventure inspired by Disney Channel's Emmy Award-winning animated series.
Your Disney Tickets allow you to encounter all of the above plus much more at Epcot, two big worlds of discovery...one incredible experience – click on the ‘rides’ tab for a full list of attractions at Epcot.
If you don’t mind splitting up your party, head for the single rider line at Test Track. It generally moves faster than the standby line.
Our guide to Epcot
Soarin' Around the World
Take flight on a breezy, airborne adventure as you hang glide above the breathtaking wonders of the world. See the world’s wonders including the majestic Swiss Alps, the Great Wall of China, the Great Pyramids of Egypt and the Taj Mahal in India like you never have before. No mountain is too high. No landscape is too far.
Frozen Ever After
Voyage to Arendelle aboard an ancient Nordic vessel as you take a musical tour of the wintery world of Frozen. Soon, you’ll be rubbing shoulders with some “boulders”- a.k.a. Kristoff’s family from Troll Valley -before bracing for the cold. Behold the wonder… and keep an eye out for Anna, Olaf and a few more Frozen friends.
Design a virtual concept car and put it to the test on this thrilling, high-octane attraction. Rev through rough terrain and obstacles along the winding circuit. Accelerate through straightaways, maneuver switchbacks through inclement weather, hug curves banked at 50-degree angles and scale hills up to 3 stories high reaching speeds up to 65 miles per hour!
What’s it like to be an astronaut? You’ll find out on Mission: SPACE! Blast into the most thrilling ride ever - whether the full force NASA-style mission to Mars or orbiting the Earth on a more gentle ride through space.
The Seas with Nemo and Friends
Located in Future World, Epcot, The Seas with Nemo & Friends is a ride inspired by the characters from the Disney Pixar film 'Finding Nemo'. Board a "clamobile" and gently descend below the waves into a colorful underwater world where Nemo and his friends explore colorful tropical reefs, discover ancient shipwrecks, meet beautiful sea creatures and avoid lurking peril.
Turtle Talk with Crush
Go under the sea and have a conversation with Crush, the sea turtle from Disney/Pixar's 'Finding Nemo'. Using his high-tech “hydrophone,” Crush can communicate directly with little dudes and dudettes about literally anything that’s on their minds. Pick his brain about marine biology, his friends, his favourite food, life in general—it’s totally up to you!
Epcot Character Spot
Say hello to some beloved Disney friends in their cartoon clubhouse in Future World. Mickey just wants to make us smile. He is a talented star, gracious host and a loyal friend. Minnie Mouse is every bit a lady! She’s devoted to her sweetheart Mickey and always makes her friends feel special. Goofy likes to keep things simple. No hurries, no worries and always plenty of laughs. Gawrsh! Location
Spaceship Earth is a slow-moving 16-minute ride through time and space. Audio Animatronic scenes depict the stirring story of human connection from the dawn of recorded time to the 21st century's cyber age. Over a dramatic 63-piece orchestral and 24-vocal musical score, famed actress Dame Judi Dench relays the story of how each generation of mankind has paved the way for the next.
IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth
Finish you visit to Epcot with this nightly spectacular of fireworks, lasers and high-energy soundtrack.
Visit 11 countries in one day! From the streets of Paris to the Bavarian countryside, immerse yourself in the architecture, landscapes, streetscapes, attractions, shops and restaurants of 11 themed pavilions - each staffed by actual citizens from those countries.
Average 4.3 out of 5 (404 customer reviews)
Good day out
Pauline Heath reviewed 24 Mar,2020
Went during a festival so very busy but a lot to see and do
Gillian Butt reviewed 23 Mar,2020
It’s a bit of A buildingsite at the moment. But a unique park.
Kim Vreys reviewed 15 Mar,2020
People went out of their way to help.
Catherine Bostock reviewed 10 Mar,2020
Really fun park loads of great activities smaller queues really enjoyed our day
Lisa Fleming reviewed 10 Mar,2020
©Disney © & ™ Lucasfilm Ltd
Capacity for Disney’s Hollywood Studios, Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge and its experiences is limited. Access to the park, land and experiences may be restricted or unavailable depending on guest demand and other factors. Park tickets, Annual Passes, vacation packages and Walt Disney World Resort Hotel stays do not guarantee access to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge. Disney FastPass+ service is initially unavailable for Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance.