St Paul's Cathedral Tickets
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
From royal weddings and state funerals to famous burials and more, St Paul's Cathedral has played a major role in London's history. Situated near the River Thames , St, Paul’s Cathedral is one of capital’s most iconic buildings and a 'must see attraction' on a visit to London.
Our guide to St Paul's Cathedral Tickets
Dedicated to Paul the Apostle, there has been a Cathedral on the same site since 604 AD, created in its present form by Sir Christopher Wren in the 17th century after the Great Fire of London.
Dominating the London skyline for 300 years, St Pauls Cathedral has seen many historic events including the wedding of Princess Diana and Prince Charles and is the final resting place for multiple prominent figures from history including Admiral Lord Nelson, and Sir Christopher Wren himself.
Walk under the instantly recognisable Dome which stands at 365 metres, one for every day of the year, notice that the floor plan of the entire building is in the shape of a cross, and just marvel at the stunning feat of engineering and architecture. Wander through the Golden Gallery, The Stone Gallery and ‘Great Paul’, the 16 ½ tonne bell in the South-West tower.
Monday to Saturday, year round.
10.00am to 4.00pm
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for St Paul's Cathedral Tickets
- Please note - If you ARE NOT travelling within the next 72 hours then it can take up to 7 days for your tickets to be uploaded. If you ARE travelling within the next 72 hours then once you've made your booking please contact us by replying to your confirmation email or by calling our Customer Service team.
- Please note that this experience is non-changeable and non-refundable
- Filming and photography is not allowed inside the Cathedral
- Children under six (6) years of age are admitted free of charge and do not require a ticket. (Children must be accompanied by an adult when visiting the galleries)
- Please note that the Stone Gallery and Golden Gallery are closed for maintenance work until 16th December. The Whispering Gallery remains open.
- You will receive a voucher for this experience. Please read it thoroughly.
- Nearest Train Station: Blackfriars, Cannon Street or London Bridge
- Nearest Underground: Blackfriars
- Family tickets are available allowing entry for 2 adults and 2 children of 6-16 years of age. If you require a family ticket you need only select one (1) ticket here.
- Cancellation Policy: Once booked, this ticket cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer. Please keep your ticket safe as, if this is lost, it cannot be replaced.