Visit up to 6 Amazing Attractions and save up to £72 with Merlin's Magical London Ticket
Save up to £72 on admission to London's top attractions. Plus have the flexibility to use your tickets over a 90-day period!Click here
Tower Bridge Exhibition Tickets
Enjoy stunning panoramic views of London!
No trip to London is complete without a stop at one of the most famous landmarks, Tower Bridge. Discover the fascinating history as you wander the walkways and immerse yourself in the interactive displays and unique exhibitions.
Our guide to Tower Bridge Exhibition Tickets
Tower Bridge Exhibition
Over 100 years ago, the Victorians built a bridge that has become one of London's most famous landmarks. High level walkways were built to allow people to cross the Thames whilst the Bridge was lifted to let tall ships sail past.
Today these Walkways act as viewing galleries, giving visitors the most spectacular views across an ever changing London skyline.
Completed in 1894, Tower Bridge was instantly hailed as a London icon and one of the great engineering marvels of its age. Come inside to explore its history, uncover its secrets and to enjoy stunning views from its high-level Walkways, situated 42 metres above the River Thames.
The Walkways offer fantastic views of many of London's most famous sights, including St Paul's Cathedral, sky-scraping Canary Wharf, maritime Greenwich and The London Eye. Special viewing windows make photography easy.Victorian Engine Rooms house the original steam engines, awesome machines whose immense power once raised the bascules of the bridge. A “virtual bridge lift” shows how the bascules still rise today to let ships pass beneath the Walkways.
This is London: Tower Bridge New Exhibition Brings Classic Childrens Book to Life
Tower Bridge is delighted to present 'This is London', a fabulous, family-friendly exhibition featuring the internationally acclaimed illustrations and playful prose from Miroslav Sasek classic childrens book.
In this special exhibition, Tower Bridge, in partnership with the Sasek Estate and Rizzoli International Publications, bring the world-famous book to life across 29 large-scale displays.
Opening hours (subject to change, please check locally):
Tower Bridge Exhibition is open daily. Please note it will be closed between 24 - 26 December.
- 1 April to 30 September: 10:00am - 6:00pm (Last admission 5:30pm)
- 1 October to 31 March: 9:30am - 5:30pm (Last admission 5:00pm)
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Tower Bridge Exhibition Tickets
- Please note - If you ARE NOT travelling within the next 72 hours then it can take up to 7 days for your tickets to be uploaded. If you ARE travelling within the next 72 hours then once you've made your booking please contact us by replying to your confirmation email or by calling our Customer Service team.
- Please note that this experience is non-changeable and non-refundable.
- You will receive a voucher for this experience. Please read it thoroughly.
- Please note: Tower Bridge Exhibition will be closed between 24 - 26 December.
- Nearest Train Station: London Bridge, Fenchurch Street or Tower Gateway DLR.
- Nearest Underground: Tower Hill or London Bridge.
- Cancellation Policy: Once booked, this ticket cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer. Please keep your ticket safe as, if this is lost, it cannot be replaced.