Dubai Parks and Resorts
I want to go there every week
MOTIONGATE Dubai5 stars:
Trusted Customer reviewed 29 Jan, 2020
Dubai Parks and Resorts theme parks
Begin your journey into the world of film!
At motiongate™ Dubai, you will not only watch the movies but also become an active participant in them. Never before has a single theme park offered such world famous branded entertainment from three of the largest and most successful motion picture studios in Hollywood: Columbia Pictures including The Smurfs, Dreamworks Animation and Lionsgate.
- Capitol Bullet Train
- Underwold 4D
- Ghostbusters: Battle for New York
- Panem Aerial Tour
- Step Up Dubai, All in!
- Shrek's Merry Fairy Tale Journey
A fun day for the entire family!
LEGOLAND® Dubai brings the well-known LEGO® brick to life in a unique interactive world of LEGO themed rides, shows and attractions specifically designed for families with children aged 2-12
- Lost Kingdom Adventure
- LEGO® Factory
- The Dragon
- MINDSTORMS® robotics
- Kid Power Towers
- LEGO® City
Splash your way through a full day of LEGO® themed family fun at the only water park in the region designed specifically for families with children 2-12.
- LEGO® Wave Pool
- DUPLO® Splash Safari
- Joker Soaker
- Twin Chasers
- LEGO® Slide Racers
Explore the world’s first Bollywood themed park!
Step into this spectacular world where, for the first time, guests will enjoy cinematic rides, dazzling entertainment, authentic Indian cuisine and shopping, all spread over 5 themed zones inspired by some of the greatest Bollywood movies.
- Rajmahal Theatre
- Rock On!!
- Mumbai Express
- Stars on Steps
- Krrish: Hero's Flight
- Dabangg: Stunt Spectacular Show
Experience the wonders of over 100 attractions where East meets West to give you the very best entertainment!
Ultimate thrill-seekers can discover the largest integrated theme park resort in the Middle East with 3 world-class theme parks including MOTIONGATE™ Dubai, Bollywood Parks™ Dubai and LEGOLAND® Dubai plus LEGOLAND® Water Park, the region's first water park catering for young families.
Our guide to Dubai Parks and Resorts
Dubai Parks and Resorts is the region’s largest integrated theme park destination comprising three theme parks: MOTIONGATE™ Dubai, a movie inspired theme park showcasing some of Hollywood’s most beloved characters from DreamWorks Animation, Sony Pictures Studios and Lionsgate; Bollywood Parks™ Dubai, the first theme park based on the sights and sounds of Bollywood; LEGOLAND® Dubai, a unique, interactive theme park for families which brings the well-known LEGO® brick to life in a playful learning environment; and LEGOLAND® Water Park, the region’s first water park catering to families with children 2-12.
Located on Sheikh Zayed Road, opposite the Palm Jebel Ali equidistant to Dubai and Abu Dhabi International Airports, the entire destination is connected by Riverland™ Dubai, a uniquely themed retail and dining destination at the heart of Dubai Parks and Resorts.
Flexible Anytime Tickets
All our Dubai Parks and Resorts Tickets are open-dated and valid for 6 months from the date of purchase, giving you complete flexibility to visit the theme parks on a date that best fits your holiday plans.
- 1 Day/1 Park Ticket: Enjoy full day access to one of the four theme parks. Choose between LEGOLAND® Dubai 1 Day Anytime Ticket, LEGOLAND® Water Park 1 Day Anytime Ticket, MOTIONGATE™ Dubai 1 Day Anytime Ticket, and Bollywood Parks™ Dubai 1 Day Anytime Ticket for a day of fun and adventure.
- Dubai Parks and Resorts 1 Day/2 Park Ticket: Enjoy a full day of unlimited access to your choice of two Dubai Parks and Resorts theme parks. This ticket gives you the flexibility to hop between your chosen parks and access up to 100 rides and attractions within the day.
- Dubai Parks and Resorts 2 Days/All Parks Unlimited Ticket: Enjoy two days access to all the Dubai Parks and Resorts theme parks. Only with this great value ticket can you experience MOTIONGATE™ Dubai, BOLLYWOOD PARKS ™ Dubai, LEGOLAND® Dubai and LEGOLAND® Water Park.
Average 4.4 out of 5 (6 customer reviews)
I want to go there every week
Trusted Customer reviewed 29 Jan,2020
Good rides and good park for family fun
Ali Abbas reviewed 21 Jan,2020
My kids loved it. Go when the weather is nice.
Reham reviewed 09 Jan,2020
Great water park for children. Plenty of activities and a nice break from the heat.
Shehzeen Kholasi reviewed 21 Nov,2019
Theme park was family friendly and there were no ques so we went on rides more than once.Good,friendly staff and restaurant served tasty food.
Trusted Customer reviewed 05 Sep,2019