LEGOLAND® Dubai One Day Ticket
4.2 stars: Based on 25 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
LEGOLAND® Dubai brings the well-known LEGO® brick to life in a unique interactive world of LEGO-themed rides, shows and attractions specifically designed for families with children aged 2-12. Build your way through non-stop interactive fun with this flexible, open-dated LEGOLAND Dubai ticket that can be activated at any time during your stay in Dubai.
Our guide to LEGOLAND® Dubai One Day Ticket
With the LEGOLAND Dubai One Day Ticket, you can enjoy a world of LEGO® themed adventures. Set your imagination racing with over 40 LEGO-themed rides, shows and building activities. With 15,000 LEGO models made from 60 million LEGO bricks, six themed lands and a mix of indoor and outdoor attractions, it's where awesome awaits.
Built with families in mind, LEGOLAND® Dubai has something for everyone with six themed lands, each unique in their experience and entertainment. Use your LEGOLAND Dubai Ticket to discover LEGO® CITY, KINGDOMS, IMAGINATION, ADVENTURE, MINILAND, and FACTORY. LEGOLAND® Dubai is the ultimate theme park for families with kids aged 2-12!
LEGOLAND Dubai Highlights
- LEGO® FACTORY - Discover the process behind making a Lego® brick and take home a special souvenir made specially for you. Don't miss out on the opportunity to visit The BIG Shop to see the largest selection of LEGO® toys in Middle East
- DRIVING SCHOOL - A real-life driving experience where children aged 6-13 can get their official LEGOLAND® Driving Licence.
- Rescue Academy - Families work together to race each other to be the first to put out a simulated 'blaze; and save the day.
- Merlin's Challenge - This high speed carousel powered by the wizard’s magic will put the whole family into a medieval spin.
- Kid Power Towers - Power yourself to the top to get a great view of the Park, then enjoy a fun 'free- fall' back down.
- LEGO® Studios 4D - Chill out in this 4D cinema that shows exclusive LEGO® movies found only in LEGOLAND Parks.
- Build & Test - Build a LEGO® car and test it against the competition on a digitally timed track in this indoor air-conditioned area.
- LEGO® MINDSTORMS® - Sign up to learn how to build and program a cutting edge, computerised robot that will obey your every command.
- Pharaoh's Revenge - Children can fire hundreds of foam balls at targets and each other in an oasis of fun.
- Submarine Adventure - Take the plunge in a LEGO® submarine and immerse yourself in a captivating underwater environment surrounded by 1,500 marine animals.
- Lost Kingdom Adventure - Recover stolen treasure by blasting targets with laser guns as you ride through the Lost Kingdom. Skill and determination are the keys to a successful expedition.
LEGOLAND® Dubai Opening Hours (subject to change without notice)
Open Wednesday to Monday at 11.00am. Park closes at 6.00pm Sunday, Monday and Wednesday, 7.00pm on Thursday to Saturday. The park is closed on Tuesdays.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for LEGOLAND® Dubai One Day Ticket
- LEGOLAND Dubai One Day Tickets are valid for 6 months from the time we process your booking and can be activated at any time during your visit to Dubai.
- To offer maximum flexibility, you will receive an official gate-ready LEGOLAND Dubai One Day Ticket 8 weeks prior to your holiday departure date. Should you wish to receive your LEGOLAND Dubai ticket earlier, please contact us.
- This ticket gives you 1 (one) day admission to LEGOLAND® Dubai ONLY. Water Park admission not included.
- Unless otherwise stated, LEGOLAND Dubai One Day Tickets are not valid for separately ticketed events, performances or activities at LEGOLAND® Dubai or elsewhere within Dubai Parks & Resorts.
- Park opening hours are subject to change. Please check the latest opening hours before your visit.
- All guests entering LEGOLAND® Dubai are subject to the rules and regulations of entry as displayed at the main entrance and within Guest Services.
- Height, weight, size and age restrictions and medical warnings apply to certain rides and attractions. These will be displayed at each relevant ride and attraction and made available from Guest Services.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 years or over.
- Children below 3 years old may enter the Parks free of charge and do not require a ticket.
- LEGOLAND® Dubai, in its absolute discretion, reserves the right to vary the opening and closing dates and times of the attractions and to close, remove or cancel all or any part of the rides, events or facilities within the attractions for any reason including, but not limited to technical, health and safety and/or operational reasons or due to special events or private functions.
- The ticket does not include car parking fees and parking is subject to availability.
- Outside food cannot be brought into LEGOLAND Dubai. All bags, backpacks or packages may be inspected prior to entering the Theme Park.
- Parks, zones, attractions or entertainment may change operating hours, close due to refurbishing, capacity, weather, or special events, and may otherwise change or be discontinued without notice and without liability.
- Cancellation Policy: All Sales are final. Once your booking has been processed, LEGOLAND Dubai One Day Tickets are non-refundable, non-resaleable and non-exchangeable.
Frequently Asked Questions for LEGOLAND® Dubai One Day Ticket
How will I receive my LEGOLAND Dubai One Day Tickets?
Your official gate-ready ticket will be available to download from your Customer Account 8 weeks prior to your holiday departure date. Upon arrival, simply scan the barcode at the gate for direct entry to LEGOLAND Dubai.
Does LEGOLAND® Dubai One Day Ticket include admission to LEGOLAND® Dubai Water Park?
LEGOLAND® Dubai and LEGOLAND® Dubai Water Park are 2 separate Parks, each requiring its own entry ticket.
Can I visit the other Dubai Parks and Resorts attractions with a LEGOLAND Dubai One Day Ticket?
LEGOLAND® Dubai Water Park, motiongate™ Dubai and Bollywood Parks™ Dubai all require their own admission ticket.
Do children below 3 years require an admission ticket to visit LEGOLAND® Dubai?
Children under the age of 3 can enter LEGOLAND Dubai free of charge and do not require a LEGOLAND Dubai Ticket.
Is LEGOLAND Dubai an indoor or outdoor park?
LEGOLAND Dubai offers a mix of indoor and outdoor attractions perfect for year-round visitation. The Park features the world’s first indoor, air-conditioned MINILAND featuring interactive LEGO® models made from over 20 million LEGO bricks. In addition, many of the shows, building experience and rides are indoors. LEGOLAND® Dubai also has plenty of shaded areas as families explore the Park.
Is LEGOLAND Dubai open all year round?
Yes, LEGOLAND Dubai is open 365 days per year.
Does LEGOLAND look after my kids while we are in the park?
LEGOLAND Dubai is the perfect place for a day out with the family. The whole park is family-friendly and most rides can be enjoyed by the children and their parents together. The park does not offer services to look after children.
What type of restaurants are there?
There are numerous dining options from kiosks to buffets offering a variety of family-friendly menu items. Indoor and outdoor seating is available at the majority of our restaurants.