Abu Dhabi City Tour from Dubai
- 2 reviews rated 5 stars
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
The Amazing Arabian Jewel!
Explore Abu Dhabi's top sights and discover all about the history and culture of this attractive, green and distinctly Arab city that is paving the way to become a phenomenal tourist top destination.
Our guide to Abu Dhabi City Tour
Your journey from Dubai will take you past the Jebel Ali Port, the largest man-made port in the entire world on the road to Abu Dhabi.
Once reaching the capital, you will discover an ultra-modern city. Towering skyscrapers and glittering glass facades abound everywhere in the city, but a generous sprinkling of parks and gardens help maintain Abu Dhabi’s reputation as being one of the greenest cities in the region.
Your first stop is at the majestic Grand Mosque, Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque. Known as the key place of worship for Friday gatherings and Eid prayers and famous for the impressive architecture, featuring 82 domes, 24-carat gold chandeliers, 1,000 columns and the world’s largest hand-knit carpet.
Drive through the heart of the city where and drive along the Corniche, you will visit the Heritage Village, specially designed by late HH Sheikh Zayed Ben Sultan al Nahyan, as a reminder of the past for the younger generations.
Your tour then continues with a drive along the scenic Corniche to the end of the breakwater offering splendid views of the city skyline. You will also have the opportunity to enjoy shopping at Abu Dhabi Marina Mall, home to a large array of luxury boutiques and souvenir stores.
The journey back to Dubai takes you past the incredible man-made Yas Island.
Average 5 out of 5 (2 customer reviews)
Full day trip to Abu Dhabi was really interesting. Mustapha our personal guide for the day really looked after us well during the trip. The visit to the mosque is not to be missed.
- Abu Dhabi City Tour
George Chyla reviewed Abu Dhabi City Tour 16 Jul, 2019
Excellent tour, fantastic tour guide, however had to spend 10 mins arguing with the driver that first picked us up as he refused to believe that we were the ones he was looking for as it said Attraction Tickets Direct across the top of ticket which is the only bit he quickly glimpsed at and Alpha Tours further down which after continuously pointing it out to him for ten minutes he suddenly said ok you get on bus, no apology and kind of set the mood to not very good for the day.
- Abu Dhabi City Tour
Trusted Customer reviewed Abu Dhabi City Tour 29 May, 2016
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Abu Dhabi City Tour from Dubai
- In line with the latest directives issued by the Abu Dhabi authorities, as of 20 August 2021, all guests aged 16 years and above, will be required to provide proof of full vaccination status on the ‘ALHOSN UAE’ application and have 'green status' in order to enter Abu Dhabi.
- A minimum of two passengers are required for this tour to operate.
- Advanced reservations are required. Please select your chosen date at the time of booking.
- Pick-ups are available from hotels in Dubai.
- The itinerary order may be different than displayed online. The tour guide will arrange it accordingly depending on the traffic, hotel arrangement, and attractions opening time, etc.
- Mode of transport will depend on the size of the group.
- Please note: for your visit to Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque there is a mandatory dress-code.
- *Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled up to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post-departure.
- Entry to Public Places: Entry to most public places and attractions in Abu Dhabi is only allowed for those who are fully vaccinated, officially exempt from vaccination, under 16 years of age, and those who also have ‘Green’ status on the Al Hosn app, which requires following the approved testing requirements.
- Vaccinated travellers must receive a negative PCR test result every 14 days to maintain ‘Green’ status.
- Visitors with an official vaccine exemption must receive a negative PCR test result every 7 days to maintain ‘Green’ status.
- Children aged under 12 years automatically receive ‘Green’ status without the need to be vaccinated or to take a PCR test.
- Children aged 12 to 15 years do not need to be vaccinated but do need to take a PCR test to receive 'Green' status on the Al Hosn app.
- Where the Alhosn app is not available, showing proof of a fully vaccinated status and a negative PCR test result received within 14 days is sufficient. Please note that the PCR as mentioned above can be a PCR which has been done in their own home country.