Abu Dhabi City Tour from Dubai
- Free cancellations*
- 2 reviews rated 5 stars
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
The Amazing Arabian Jewel!
Explore Abu Dhabi's top sights and discover all about the history and culture of this attractive, green and distinctly Arab city that is paving the way to become a phenomenal tourist top destination.
Our guide to Abu Dhabi City Tour
Your journey from Dubai will take you past the Jebel Ali Port, the largest man-made port in the entire world on the road to Abu Dhabi.
Once reaching the capital, you will discover an ultra-modern city. Towering skyscrapers and glittering glass facades abound everywhere in the city, but a generous sprinkling of parks and gardens help maintain Abu Dhabi’s reputation as being one of the greenest cities in the region.
Your first stop is at the majestic Grand Mosque, Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque. Known as the key place of worship for Friday gatherings and Eid prayers and famous for the impressive architecture, featuring 82 domes, 24-carat gold chandeliers, 1,000 columns and the world’s largest hand-knit carpet.
Drive through the heart of the city where and drive along the Corniche, you will visit the Heritage Village, specially designed by late HH Sheikh Zayed Ben Sultan al Nahyan, as a reminder of the past for the younger generations.
Your tour then continues with a drive along the scenic Corniche to the end of the breakwater offering splendid views of the city skyline. You will also have the opportunity to enjoy shopping at Abu Dhabi Marina Mall, home to a large array of luxury boutiques and souvenir stores.
The journey back to Dubai takes you past the incredible man-made Yas Island.
Departs: Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays. 8.00am; Hotel pick-ups commence up to 30 minutes before the start of the tour.
Duration: Around 9 hours.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Abu Dhabi City Tour from Dubai
- A minimum of two passengers are required for this tour to operate.
- Advanced reservations are required. Please select your chosen date at the time of booking.
- Pick-ups are available from hotels in Dubai.
- You will receive your voucher 24 hours before your tour.
- The itinerary order may be different than what is displayed online. The tour guide will arrange it accordingly depending on the traffic, hotel arrangement, and attractions opening time, etc.
- Mode of transport will depend on the size of the group.
- Please note: for your visit to Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque there is a mandatory dress-code.
- *Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled up to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post-departure.
Abu Dhabi City Tour Reviews
Full day trip to Abu Dhabi was really interesting. Mustapha our personal guide for the day really looked after us well during the trip. The visit to the mosque is not to be missed.
George Chyla reviewed Abu Dhabi City Tour 16 Jul, 2019
Excellent tour, fantastic tour guide, however had to spend 10 mins arguing with the driver that first picked us up as he refused to believe that we were the ones he was looking for as it said Attraction Tickets Direct across the top of ticket which is the only bit he quickly glimpsed at and Alpha Tours further down which after continuously pointing it out to him for ten minutes he suddenly said ok you get on bus, no apology and kind of set the mood to not very good for the day.
Trusted Customer reviewed Abu Dhabi City Tour 29 May, 2016