Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi
Slide, surf, speed, loop, eat, shop and relax all in one fantastic destination
Located an hour's drive from Dubai, Yas Waterworld is the most exciting water park in the Middle East and boasts over 40 world-class rides, slides and attractions. Everyone from tiny tots to water-park veterans will be in their element at this aqua paradise!
Our guide to Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi
Officially voted the Middle East's leading water park, get ready for an unforgettable, family-friendly adventure at Yas Waterworld.
With more than 40 rides, slides and attractions, including five 'one-of-a-kind' rides that have never been seen before in a water park, you can splash, dunk, float and dive until your heart's content.
Navigate the Dawwama Tornado slide's 20-metre funnel, skip a breath on the Jebel Drop, ride a rollercoaster in the water on Falcon's Falaj and fly through the air on Hamlool's Hump - just some of the highlights to enjoy!
What's more, with classics such as a wave pool, a lazy river and a fast-flowing wave river always a short walk away and child-suitable attractions such as a tot’s splash area and Marah Fortress (an interactive play structure) on hand, there is something for everyone.
A selection of dining options will keep the batteries recharged and several shops are on hand, including Tawasha Pearl Shop where you can have a pearl fashioned into custom jewellery, to cater for souvenirs.
Why not save time by including a Quick Pass with your Yas Waterworld Admission ticket? This will give you unlimited access to each ride's priority queue fast-tracking you towards the front.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi
- Please note this park runs ladies only entries on the following dates (NO Gents will be allowed to enter the Park.): 10am -11pm on 2nd May, 6pm -11pm on 13th & 20th June 2019, 10am -11pm on 27th June 2019, 4th, 11th, 18th & 25th July, 10am -11pm on 1st, 8th, & 15th August 2019, 6pm -11pm on 22nd & 29th August 2019, 10am -11pm on 5th September 2019, 6pm -11pm on 12th, 19th & 26th September 2019, 10am -11pm on 10th & 17th October 2019 and 10am -11pm on 7th November 2019.
- Rides and areas can be withdrawn without notice at any time. During Ramadan some of the rides/experiences may be closed.
- Children 3 years old and below can enter for free.
- Guests under the age of 12 years must be accompanied by a responsible adult aged 18 and above.
- Cancellation Policy: All purchases are final and no refunds will be provided, subject to our right to cancel any purchase prior to delivery, in which case amounts paid pursuant to cancelled purchases will be refunded.
Frequently Asked Questions for Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi
- Where is the park?
You can't miss Yas Waterworld once you're on Yas Island which is 15 minutes from Abu Dhabi International Airport and 50 minutes from Dubai. Just follow the road signs and they will lead you right to the park which is adjacent to Ferrari World Abu Dhabi.
- Are all rides accessible for all guests?
Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi's rides are categorised by thrill level: Shaheen's Adrenaline Rush (EXTREME), Dhabi's Exciting Adventure (HIGH), Hamlool's Moving & Grooving (MEDIUM), and Sultan's Young Fun (LOW) so there is something for everyone.