Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Slide, surf, speed, loop, eat, shop and relax all in one fantastic destination
Located an hour's drive from Dubai, Yas Waterworld is the most exciting water park in the Middle East and boasts over 40 world-class rides, slides and attractions. Everyone from tiny tots to water-park veterans will be in their element at this aqua paradise!
Our guide to Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi
Officially voted the Middle East’s leading water park, spread over 37 acres, this United Arab Emirates mega water park offers the ultimate water adventure where guests can enjoy more than 40 rip-roaring rides, slithering slides, and amazing experiences at different thrill levels catering for the whole family.
With more than 40 rides, slides and attractions, including five 'one-of-a-kind' rides that have never been seen before in a water park, you can splash, dunk, float and dive until your heart's content.
Navigate the Dawwama Tornado slide's 20-metre funnel, skip a breath on the Jebel Drop, ride a rollercoaster in the water on Falcon's Falaj and fly through the air on Hamlool's Hump - just some of the highlights to enjoy!
What's more, with classics such as a wave pool, a lazy river and a fast-flowing wave river always a short walk away and child-suitable attractions such as a tot’s splash area and Marah Fortress (an interactive play structure) on hand, there is something for everyone.
A selection of dining options will keep the batteries recharged and several shops are on hand, including Tawasha Pearl Shop where you can have a pearl fashioned into custom jewellery, to cater for souvenirs.
Yas Waterworld is open daily. Gates open at 10am and close at 6pm. Seasonal variations apply and details are subject to change.
PLEASE NOTE: Yas Waterworld, Water’s Greatest Playground will be temporarily closed starting 3 January, 2023 to allow routine maintenance and enhancements to be carried out and will welcome you again for another splash-tastic season, starting 11 February, 2023.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi
- In line with the latest directives issued by the Abu Dhabi authorities, as of 20 August 2021, all guests aged 16 years and above, will be required to provide proof of full vaccination status on the ‘ALHOSN UAE’ application to enter Abu Dhabi.
- Rides and areas can be withdrawn without notice at any time. During Ramadan, some of the rides/experiences may be closed.
- Child tickets are available for guests under 1.1m tall. Children 3 years old and below can enter for free.
- Guests under the age of 12 years must be accompanied by a responsible adult aged 18 and above.
- Cancellation Policy: All Sales are final. Once your booking has been processed, Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi Tickets are non-refundable, non-resaleable and non-exchangeable.
- PLEASE NOTE: Yas Waterworld, Water’s Greatest Playground will be temporarily closed starting 3 January, 2023 to allow routine maintenance and enhancements to be carried out and will welcome you again for another splash-tastic season, starting 11 February, 2023.
Frequently Asked Questions for Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi
- Where is the park?
You can't miss Yas Waterworld once you're on Yas Island which is 15 minutes from Abu Dhabi International Airport and 50 minutes from Dubai. Just follow the road signs and they will lead you right to the park which is adjacent to Ferrari World Abu Dhabi.
- Are all rides accessible for all guests?
Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi's rides are categorised by thrill level: Shaheen's Adrenaline Rush (EXTREME), Dhabi's Exciting Adventure (HIGH), Hamlool's Moving & Grooving (MEDIUM), and Sultan's Young Fun (LOW) so there is something for everyone.