Go City: Paris Explorer Pass
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
The best choice for maximum savings and flexibility when visiting the City of Love
Explore Paris the smart way and save up to 50% on attraction ticket prices with the Go City: Paris Explorer Pass. Enjoy admission to either 3 or 4 attractions from the best attractions Paris has to offer.
Our guide to Go City: Paris Explorer Pass
The Go Paris Explorer Pass is perfect for sightseers who want to take their time visiting a few chosen attractions in the French capital.
Choose 3 or 4 Paris activities and explore at your own pace - you'll have 60 days to use your Explorer Pass. With Go City you can save up to 50%* at top Paris attractions. Go on a guided elevator tour of the Eiffel Tower, hop on and off a Big Bus Paris Tour, enjoy a fun day out at Parc Astérix, or go sightseeing with a Seine River Cruise - this pass is perfect if you want to tick a few firm favorites off your bucket list.
Your Explorer Pass includes:
- Choice of 3 or 4 attractions or tours
- Popular activities including the Ultimate Louvre Experience
- Multiple food and drink options
- All on one app – download to your mobile device and scan your pass for admission** *Savings based on sample itineraries on Go City website. **Some attractions may require advanced reservations. Follow the instructions on the app before your visit. ExplorerShort Description50 WordsMedium Description100 WordsLong Description150 Words
Your Go City: Paris Explorer Pass will be available for download shortly after your booking, meaning you can begin planning your itinerary straight away and use your pass as soon as you arrive in Paris.
Included attractions (subject to change without notice):
- Eiffel Tower Second Floor Elevator Guided Tour
- Parc Asterix
- 1-Day Big Bus Paris Hop-On-Hop-Off Tour
- Bateaux Parisiens - Seine River Cruise
- Tour Montparnasse
- Aperitif Cruise with champagne on the Siene
- Notre Dame and the Archeelogical Crypt Experience
- Croque Monsieur & Champagne Cocktail by the Siene
- Gourmet lunch & champagne at Mordu
- Louvre Ultimate Experience
- Morning Macarons in Montmartre
- Perfume mini workshop by Fragonard
- Les Caves du Louvre - French Wine Tasting
- Aquarium de Paris
- Champagne Gourmand in Montmartre
- Macaron Pastry Class at Galeries Lafayette
- FlyView: Paris
- Ballon de Paris Generali
- Parisian Breakfast at Café Louise
- Champs-Elysees Walking Tour and Arc de Triomphe Entry
- Montmartre & Sacré Coeur - Walking Tour
- Emily in Paris : The Unofficial Tour
- Fashion Show at Galeries Lafayette
- The Gourmet Chocolate Museum Choco-Story
- Lunch or Dinner in Montmartre
- Paradox Museum
- How to Become a Parisian in One Hour Show
- Paris' Hidden Gems in Le Marais Walking Tour
- PAradox Museum Paris
- Saint Germain Walking Tour
- French Apero in Sant Germain
- Bridges of Paris Tour with Musee d'Orsay Entry
- O Chateau Bar & Restaurant - Cheese & Charcuterie Tasting
- Grévin Paris - Wax Museum
- Petit Train de Montmartre
- Latin Quarter Selfie Tour
- Dali Paris
- PanoraMagique at Disney@Village
- Rex Studios
- BAPBAP Brewery Tour And Taproom Experience
- Scandals & Love Affairs at Pere Lachaise Walking Tour
- Montparnasse Neighbourhood Walking Tour
- Walking Tour in the Parisian Covered Passages
- Galaeries Lafayette guided heritage tour
- BAPBAP Brewery Taproom Ultimate Tasting Experience & gifts
- Rodin Museum
- Visit Maison BAPBAP
- Cheese tasting at O Chateau
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Go City: Paris Explorer Pass
You will be issued a gate ready e-ticket, enabling you to start using your Go City: Paris Explorer Pass as soon as you arrive in Paris.
- The Go City: Paris Explorer Pass will be available to download from your customer account. Print your Pass or present it directly on your mobile device to get into each attraction.
- Some featured attractions may require advanced reservations. The steps required for making reservations may be found under the 'Reservations' section of the Go City: Paris Explorer Pass digital guidebook (download instructions will be included with your documentation). It is your responsibility to check each attraction’s admission policies, hours of operation, and special instructions for getting in before you go.
- The Go City: Paris Explorer Pass is activated the first time it is used and will expire after all your admissions are used or 60 days (whichever comes first). There are no refunds if you do not use all of your attraction admissions.
- The Go City: Paris Explorer Pass is activated the first time you use it and is valid for 90 days
- Simply present your Go City: Paris Explorer Pass at included attractions between 9.00am and 5.30pm
- Some attractions require advance registrations and are subject to availability. Details of how to book are included in the Go City: Paris Explorer Pass Guidebook.
- Included attractions are subject to change without notice.
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier before your holiday departure date. No refunds are given after this time.
Frequently Asked Questions for Go City: Paris Explorer Pass
- How do I receive my Go City: Paris Explorer Pass?
- Shortly after booking, your Go City: Paris Explorer Pass will be available for download, meaning you can begin planning your itinerary straight away and use your card as soon as you arrive in Paris. Simply print out your card or present it directly on your mobile device in order to get into each attraction. Your e-ticket will include a link to the Go City: Paris Explorer Pass e-guidebook with the most up-to-date attraction information, which you can download to your phone or print at home.
- Is my card valid all day?
- You can enter attractions until 5.30pm with the Go City: Paris Explorer Pass.
Do I need to book my chosen attractions in advance?
Due to COVID-19 many tours and attractions now require pre-booking to manage capacity and maintain social distancing. The steps required for making reservations may be found under the 'Reservations' section of the Go City: Paris Explorer Pass digital guidebook (download instructions will be included with your documentation). It is your responsibility to check each attraction’s admission policies, hours of operation, and special instructions for getting in before you go.