3 Day PortAventura & Ferrari Land Ticket
4.6 stars: Based on 72 reviews via
The 3 Day PortAventura & Ferrari Land Ticket gives you two days admission to PortAventura Park and one day admission to Ferrari Land.
Our guide to 3 Day PortAventura & Ferrari Land Ticket
Enjoy two days admission to PortAventura Park and one day's admission to Ferrari Land with the 3-Day PortAventura & Ferrari Land Ticket.
Your park visits do not need to be used over consecutive days as you have a 7 day window to use all elements of the ticket once activated.
Embark on an unforgettable adventure around the world as you visit exotic places such as China, Polynesia, the Wild West, México, Mediterrània and SésamoAventura, an ideal world of fun for all the family together with the characters from Sesame Street. Each land features an abundance of rides, shows, shops and themed restaurants.
- Looking for thrills? Head to China and test your nerves on the 8-loop Dragon Khan which reaches speeds in excess if 110km/h or perhaps tackle Furius Baco in Mediterrània. PortAventura's incredible horizontal catapult flings you at 135 km/h in just 3 seconds through trenches and tunnels over the spectacular PortAventura lake! Shambhala is a rollercoaster of giant proportions! Measuring 76 metres tall this roller coaster boasts the longest drop and is the highest in PortAventura Park.
- Angkor transports you to the Lost Kingdom of Cambodia for an exciting interactive river adventure that the whole family is sure to enjoy. Board your boat at the temple and embark on a spectacular journey through the jungle, using your water cannon to shoot at the pythons, monkeys and tigers so that your boat can freely pass through.
- For children, PortAventura Park offers rides to guarantee a fantastic time such as the Canoes small boat circuit, the lively stroll through Los Potrillos or the fascinating Coco Piloto where you will fly a fun aeroplane, soaring high above SésamoAventura.
With your Ferrari Land ticket, discover 70,000 m2 of pure Ferrari pleasure including the tallest and fastest vertical accelerator ride in Europe.
- Standing at 112 metres high, Red Force is a spectacular ride taking you from 0 to 180km/h in just 5 seconds for the full range of F1 sensations.
- Discover a real family racing circuit with a 570-metre track where you can burn some rubber and feel like a professional Ferrari Driver as you take the wheel of an authentic F1 simulator – there is even a simulator for kids!
- Feel the movement of genuine Ferrari engine pistons as you are launched skyward on Bounce-Back Tower and feel the rush of adrenaline as you experience the hair-raising 55-metre drop from the Free Fall Tower.
- Enter the stunning Ferrari Experience building for a journey into the history, technology and passion of Ferrari. Marvel stunning sports cars in the Ferrari Gallery and feel the power of a Ferrari GT in the Virtual GT Experience. Tour the whole world in an extraordinary lap from the inside of a Ferrari GT.
Ferrari Land is not just for thrill seekers, there’s plenty for kids too! This action-packed park now boasts a dedicated kids area with 5 new attractions.
- Ticket elements can be used in any order within a 7 day period from first use.
- Only by pre-purchasing a Ferrari Land Ticket can you guarantee admission to the park.
- PortAventura Park and Ferrari Land are open daily from 6 April to 3 November 2019; Saturdays and Sundays 19 November to 22 December 2019; and daily from 23 December to 6 January 2020.
- Once booked and confirmed this ticket is non-changeable and non-refundable.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for 3 Day PortAventura & Ferrari Land Ticket
- PortAventura Park is open daily from 6 April to 3 November 2019; Saturdays and Sundays 19 November to 22 December 2019; and daily from 23 December to 6 January 2020.
- You will be sent an official gate-ready PortAventura Ticket not a voucher ensuring minimum fuss when you arrive. There is nothing to redeem and you simply go straight through the gate on arrival.
- Gate normally opens at 10.00am, but opening hours may change without prior notice and you are advised to check before your visit date.
- Tickets are not valid for Costa Caribe Aquatic Park.
- All elements of the ticket must be used within 7 days from the first use.
- Height and age restrictions apply on certain rides.
- Children aged 0-3 years (inclusive) go free and no ticket is required.
- Opening hours may change without prior notice and you are advised to check before your visit date.
- This ticket is non-refundable and non-transferable. 100% Cancellation Fees apply.
Frequently Asked Questions for 3 Day PortAventura & Ferrari Land Ticket
- How do I get my 3 Day PortAventura & Ferrari Land Ticket?
Your official PortAventura tickets will be uploaded to your online order after full payment has been made, and you will receive an email when they are ready to download. Since these are official tickets, there is nothing to redeem locally and you simply go straight through the gate on arrival
- Do I need a 3 Day PortAventura & Ferrari Land Ticket for an infant?
Children aged 0-3 years (inclusive) enter Port Aventura Park and Ferrari Land free of charge and no ticket is required. Please note that there are height restrictions on many of the rides.
Attraction Tickets Direct act as retail agent for PortAventura. The theme park’s terms and conditions will apply to your booking as well as our own. To view the theme park’s terms and conditions click here. To view our full terms and conditions please click on the link at the bottom of the page.