3 Day Disneyland California One Park Per Day Ticket
4.8 stars: Based on 51 reviews via
Explore the magic of Disneyland California with a 3 Day Disneyland California One Park Per Day Ticket. Offering admission to one Disneyland California theme park per day, use this ticket to visit Disneyland Park on one day and Disney's California Adventure Park on another day and re-visit your favourite park on the third day!
Our guide to 3 Day Disneyland California One Park Per Day Ticket
A great option for price savvy thrill seekers looking for a multiday Disneyland California ticket, the 3 Day Disneyland California One Park Per Day Ticket gives you admission to one Disneyland California theme park per day. Simply choose which theme park you would like to visit on each visit. Explore Disneyland Park on one day and Disney's California Adventure Park on another. Then re-visit your favourite park on the third day. You can even visit the same Disneyland California three times should you wish to do so - the choice is yours!
Even better, the 3 Day Disneyland California One Park Per Day Ticket expires after 13 days from first use which means your three visits to Disneyland California do not have to be taken over consecutive days.
ADDED BONUS – the 3 Day Disneyland California Hopper Ticket also includes one Magic Morning admission into selected attractions at a designated Disneyland California Park before the park opens to the general public. Magic Morning admission is based on availability and does not operate daily
The original Walt Disney dream land and still an irresistible magnet for Californians and visitors alike. The Disneyland Resort Anaheim offers more than 60 classic attractions, unforgettable shows and special entertainment included in your Disney Ticket so experience the timeless magic and fantasy of Disneyland® Park, the world's first theme park. Famous Disney faces and world-class shows combine with eight themed lands to explore filled with exclusive Disneyland Park attractions.
- Command your very own Star Cruiser with Buzz Lightyear’s interactive Astro Blaster.
- Buckle up for the 're-launched' Space Mountain - the Disneyland classic is back!
- See family-friendly attractions like Main Street, U.S.A to Mickey's Toontown.
- Thunder through mine shafts, bat caves and caverns on the Big Thunder Mountain.
- Conquer the perilous peaks of Matterhorn Mountain on a high-speed thrill ride that will throttle you through icy chutes, around looming precipices and into the lair of the legendary abominable snowman on Matterhorn Bobsleds!
- Plunge five-storys from the Laughin' Place to the Briar Patch on Splash Mountain.
- Team up with Indy and journey into the sacred chambers of the Temple of the Forbidden Eye on the Indiana Jones™ Adventure.
- The power of the Force and the magic of Disney combine combine to create Star Tours – The Adventures Continue, taking you to to out-of-this-galaxy Star Wars destinations
Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge - Now Open at Disneyland Park
Come live your very own Star Wars™ story in a whole new land where a galaxy far, far away unfolds all around you. Welcome to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
Around corners and through back alleys, you can build your own droid and custom lightsaber and sample the curious concoctions of the local cantina. Then, gather your crew and take control of the fastest hunk of junk in the galaxy on Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run. And find yourself caught in an epic battle between the Resistance and the First Order in Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance— where the incoming laser fire of a towering AT-AT is matched only by the red crackle of Kylo Ren’s lightsaber.
Disney's California Adventure™ Park
Four themed lands celebrate the world of California, from the fun of a beachfront boardwalk, to the magic of Hollywood, and the adventures of the great outdoors—all in one incredible place and all included in the price of your Disney Tickets. It’s Disney's California Adventure™ Park, and it’s located right next to Disneyland® Park.
- On Radiator Springs Racers kick the fun into overdrive and visit memorable locations from the Disney·Pixar movie Cars as you rocket through the desert landscape in a thrilling auto racing competition. This massive attraction is one the biggest rides ever at the Disneyland Resort!
- Twist, turn and loop upside down through Mickey Mouse's silhouette on California Screamin’!
- Tackle the thrilling raft adventure Grizzly River Run, one of Disney’s tallest, longest, fastest rapids ride yet!
- Dangle your toes just above the Golden Gate Bridge and Yosemite as you experience the ultimate sensation of free flight. Your Soarin'™ journey takes you from one end of the Golden State to the other in an awe-inspiring scenic tour.
- Grab some shell and take part in a righteous interactive chat with Crush, the totally awesome sea turtle from the Disney·Pixar film, "Finding Nemo." in Turtle Talk with Crush.
- Climb aboard a Monstropolis City Cab and embark on a wild ride through the streets of Monstropolis on Monsters, Inc. Mike & Sulley to the Rescue! Follow the escapades of Mike and Sulley as they race to return Boo to her bedroom before the trucks, helicopters and the Child Detection Agency find her first!
- At the end of the day enjoy the electrifying experience of Disney’s Electric Parade.
Disney’s Standard FASTPASS®
Spend less time in line and more time having fun! Disney’s Standard FASTPASS® Service is free to guests and lets you make the most of your Disney Ticket by saving your place in line while you enjoy the rest of the park. Simply go to any Standard FASTPASS® attraction and use your Disneyland® admission ticket to obtain a Standard FASTPASS® ticket with a one-hour window of time printed on it. Return any time during that window and enjoy the attraction with only a minimal wait.
Please Note: Once booked and confirmed Disneyland California Tickets are non-refundable and non-changeable.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for 3 Day Disneyland California One Park Per Day Ticket
- The 3 Day Disneyland California One Park Per Day Ticket is not valid for visits to both Disneyland California Parks in the same day
- 3 Day Disneyland California One Park Per Day Tickets are valid for 3 days within a 13 day period - you do not need to visit the park over consecutive days.
- Tickets are open-dated and can be used at any time during the calendar year purchased.
- Tickets expire after 13 days even if you have not used all your days. There are no refunds for any unused days.
- Parks, attractions or entertainment may change operating hours, close due to refurbishing, capacity, weather, or special events, and may otherwise change or be discontinued without notice and without liability.
- Magic Morning admission allows admission into selected attractions at a designated Disneyland California Theme Park before the park opens to the general public. To enhance the Magic Morning experience, it is strongly recommended that guests arrive at least one hour and 15 minutes prior to regular park opening. Magic Morning admission is based on availability and does not operate daily. Applicable Theme Park, days and times of operation and all other elements including, but not limited to, operation of attractions, entertainment, stores, restaurants and appearances of characters may vary and are subject to change without notice. Subject to capacity and other restrictions.
- Capacity for Disneyland Park, Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge and its experiences is limited. Access to the park, land and experiences may be restricted or unavailable depending on guest demand and other factors. Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance will not be available at opening of Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge and will open later this year. Park tickets, Annual Passports, vacation packages and Disneyland Resort hotel stays do not include special provisions for or guarantee access to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
- Please Note: If you are not travelling within the next 72 hours then it can take up to 7 days for your e-tickets to be uploaded; if you are travelling within the next 72 hours please call us to expedite delivery of you e-ticket.
- Once booked and confirmed Disneyland California Tickets are non-refundable and non-changeable. 100% cancellation fees apply.