LEGOLAND California Resort Hopper Ticket
LEGOLAND® California Resort has more than 60 rides, shows and attractions over three parks - Legoland , SEA LIFE Aquarium and LEGOLAND® Water Park - Visit all three on one day with this ticket!
Our guide to LEGOLAND California Resort Hopper Ticket
LEGOLAND® California Resort has more than 60 rides, shows and attractions including the new LEGO® Star Wars™: The Force Awakens Miniland Model Display!
Once again, a galaxy far, far away expands inside the Resort’s LEGO Star Wars™ Miniland. Opened in 2018 a 16-foot long Finalizer model made completely out of LEGO bricks features six new brick-built Miniland scenes from The Force Awakens including Rey’s rescue of BB-8, and Poe and Finn’s escape from the Finalizer! Inside LEGOLAND, you can enter a world of knights and princesses to conquer the Dragon Coaster. Kids can drive their very own cars at Driving School. Make new friends at LEGO Friends Heartlake City.
The Resort is also home to LEGOLAND Water Park featuring fun slides and a lazy river where you can build your own LEGO themed raft. Find your inner surfer inside Surfers’ Cove – a new water park expansion featuring all new racer-water slides and an epic splash zone opening in the summer.
Right next door is the wonder-filled SEA LIFE® Aquarium. SEA LIFE® Aquarium is your child's first interactive guide to the life of the sea, combining active hands-on learning with fascinating educational talks and up close encounters with sea creatures including sharks, octopi and rays!
There’s so much to do, you’ll want to spend the night. The amazing LEGOLAND Hotel has 250 rooms and it’s packed with awesome LEGO features, décor and themed rooms. Stay the night with Kai in the new LEGO® NINJAGO themed hotel rooms opening in the spring!
LEGOLAND® California Opening Schedule:
- Legoland is open daily March to August and Thursday to Monday in January, February, September, October, November and December. Gates normally open at 10.00am. LEGOLAND Water Park is open daily from March to August.
- LEGOLAND Water Park is also open Saturday and Sundays between 9 September to 1 October. LEGOLAND Water Park is closed during the winter months. Gates normally open at 10.00am.
LEGOLAND® California is located in Carlsbad, California. The location is around a 30 minutes drive north from San Diego, 60 minutes drive south from Anaheim and a 2 hour drive south from Los Angeles.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for LEGOLAND California Resort Hopper Ticket
- The LEGOLAND® California Resort Hopper Ticket gives you same day admission to LEGOLAND® California, SEA LIFE Aquarium and Legoland Water Park. Tickets are activated the first time they are used.
- You will be sent an open-dated ticket that can be used at any time on your holiday. LEGOLAND® California Resort is open daily except Tues and Wednesdays in January and February, Wednesday 01 March, Tuesdays and Wednesdays in September, October and November and 05, 06,12 and 13December. Gates open at 10.00am.
- For operational reasons you will be sent an e-ticket for LEGOLAND® California Resort. This ticket gives you instant access to LEGOLAND® California Resort .
- Children 0-2 years are free of charge and do not need a ticket.
- Attractions or entertainment may change operating hours, close due to refurbishing, capacity, weather, or special events, and may otherwise change or be discontinued without notice and without liability.
- Cancellation Policy: Once your ticket has been downloaded from your customer account, ticket is non-refundable.
Frequently Asked Questions for LEGOLAND California Resort Hopper Ticket
- Where is LEGOLAND® California Located?
LEGOLAND® California Resort is situated in Carlsbad, 30 minutes drive north of San Diego and an hour's drive south of Anaheim, located close to I 5