Golden Eagle Helicopter Tour of the Grand Canyon
4.6 stars: Based on 37 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
The Grand Canyon is incomparable, seemingly infinite and rightly one of the natural wonders of the world.
Soar below the rim of the Grand Canyon and experience this natural wonderland in a way unimaginable from the ground on this memorable tour aboard a state-of-the-art Eco Star jet helicopter which offers a smoother, quieter flight with massively increased visibility.
Our guide to Golden Eagle Helicopter Tour of the Grand Canyon
The Golden Eagle Air Tour is perfect for Las Vegas guests who are pressed for time but still want to experience majestic bird's eye views of the Grand Canyon.
Departing from a private heliport in Boulder City, take in stunning aerial vistas of the Hoover Dam and Lake Mead before arriving at the spectacular Grand Canyon itself.
Your state-of-the-art chopper is designed from the ground up for sightseeing and features a nearly 180-degree field of view, passenger-to-pilot communications, and choreographed music.
You will feel awe and exhilaration as you fly like a bird on the most extensive helicopter tour there is from Boulder City. Don't forget your camera!
Daily, year round including pick-up from Las Vegas Hotels
Varies - see calendar. Please note, hotel pick-ups commence up to 90 minutes before the departure time.
Boulder City - please note this tour is only available for Las Vegas visitors.
Around 3.5 - 4 hours door-to-door including a 70 minute Grand Canyon helicopter flight. Option including Grand Canyon Skywalk takes around 5.5 hours.
Average 4.6 out of 5 (37 customer reviews)
This was so cool. Felt so safe.
Trusted Customer reviewed 27 Oct,2019
Fabulous Tour. Highly recommended.
Victoria Shaw reviewed 14 Nov,2018
Fantastic experience. Knowledgeable helicopter pilot
Trusted Customer reviewed 30 Sep,2017
Fantastic really enjoyed the flight, such a great experience
Trusted Customer reviewed 28 Sep,2017
Fantastic experience on the helicopter. Included transfers from my Hotel on the Vegas strip, arrived and then taken to the helicopter which flew over the hoover dam then onto the Grand Canyon. As we flew to the Skywalk we didn't really fly through the Canyon much. Was given a bag with some snacks and a drink at the stop off point and driven to the Skywalk where we got priority to go through and got a free picture. There's also an opportunity beside the skywalk to take pictures of your own as no cameras or phones were allowed on the skywalk. Then taken back by the helicopter and browsed in the shop whilst I waited for the bus to take me back to the hotel. The pilot said it's normally bumpy in the helicopter between March - May & September. I went in July and was very smooth and great experience.Would recommend!
Rachel Spolverino reviewed 17 Jul,2017
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Golden Eagle Helicopter Tour of the Grand Canyon
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 24 hours prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 24 hours of tour date.
- This tour is only available from Las Vegas
- Advanced reservations are required. Please select your preferred date at the time of booking.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off is available from all hotels located around the ‘Strip’ and Downtown areas of Las Vegas
- Flights depart from Boulder City Airport. Transfers to and from the airport can take up to 60 minutes.
- Photo ID is required at check-in.
- Fuel surcharges may apply. Please see tour description for details.
- Flight time is around 70 minutes in total.
- PLEASE NOTE: Helicopters are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 300lbs (21.4 stone/136 kilos) will be charged for an additional tour seat locally and a $200 supplement will be payable upon check-in. All passengers must be weighed at check-in. All weights submitted must be accurate or you may be refused boarding if weights are incorrect.
- Infants aged 2 and under travel for free and must sit on their parent/guardians lap.
Frequently Asked Questions for Golden Eagle Helicopter Tour of the Grand Canyon
- Is there a weight limit for an individual passenger?
Helicopters are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 300lbs (21.4 stone/136 kilos) will be charged for an additional tour seat locally and a $200 supplement will be payable upon check-in. All passengers must be weighed at check-in. All weights submitted must be accurate or you may be refused boarding if weights are incorrect.
- What should I bring?
Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.. Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles is strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft. Finally, all passengers booked on this tour must have government issued forms of identification.