Indian Territory Grand Canyon Helicopter Flight
5 stars: Based on 2 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Take in the breathtaking scenery and wildlife of the Southwest on this stunning helicopter journey
Enjoy the exhilaration of a helicopter flight on this VIP Grand Canyon tour. Enjoy the thrill of a helicopter flight over the Grand Canyon, sip champagne on the canyon floor, explore the incredible views and heritage of the West Rim in Hualapai Indian Territory and see the famous Vegas 'Strip' from above on your return journey back to Las Vegas.
Our guide to Indian Territory Grand Canyon Helicopter Flight
Fly out over Las Vegas historic Hoover Dam, one of America’s national treasures. Soar through the Mojave Desert and witness Fortification Hill, an extinct volcano as you continue into the Grand Canyon.
Get your cameras ready for the arrival into the Grand Canyon, one of the "Seven Natural Wonders of the World." Descend and land 3,500 feet below the rim at a private landing area on Hualapai Indian Territory. Champagne, beverages and a snack box are served approximately 300 feet above the mighty Colorado River.
You will make a second landing at Grand Canyon West, where you can take in the spectacular views along the canyon rim from Eagle Point and Guano Point.
Visit Eagle Point home to the Skywalk, a glass-bottom observation deck suspended nearly 4,000 feet above the Grand Canyon floor. The Skywalk is an optional activity on this adventure and can be purchased directly through Maverick Helicopters locally.
Continue to Guano Point, where you will enjoy the beauty and mystique of the Grand Canyon from this panoramic observation point. After your stay at the West Rim, you will set out toward Las Vegas over the stunning red rock formations of the Bowl of Fire and conclude the journey with a flight over the Las Vegas Strip.
Around 7.5 hours door to door; flight time to the Grand Canyon is around 45 minutes each way.
Las Vegas Terminal.
Flights include complimentary transportation to and from hotels within five miles of the Las Vegas Strip. Pick-ups commence up to 45 minutes before the flight departure time.
Please Note: a $20 fuel surcharge is currently applicable to this tour and payable upon check-in.
Average 5 out of 5 (2 customer reviews)
The most fantastic experience - superb views and excellent helicopter and pilot.
Trusted Customer reviewed 11 Jul,2013
Very good pilot/guide. Great visibility in the helicopter. Some great views from the top of the Canyon at Stop 2 on the bus tour segment. Fantastic views of the Hoover Dam on the way out. Didn't realise that we wouldn't fly right up the middle of the Strip on the way back, but would be going up the right hand side of it. However, this seems to be what all the helicopters do so I'm guessing was an air traffic requirement. This did not spoil our whole experience which was excellent.
Trusted Customer reviewed 19 Jun,2012
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Indian Territory Grand Canyon Helicopter Flight
- Cancellation Policy: Changes or cancellations are not permitted within 48 hours of the flight departure. No-shows will be charged in full with no refunds.
- This tour is only available for customers staying in Las Vegas.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off is available from all hotels located within 5 miles of the Las Vegas Strip.
- Flights depart from the Las Vegas Terminal. Transfers to and from the airport can take up to 60 minutes.
- Photo ID is required at check-in.
- Itinerary subject to change without notice.
- Flight time is around 90 minutes in total.
- A $20 fuel surcharge is currently applicable to this tour and payable upon check-in.
- Helicopters are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 300lbs will be required to purchase a comfort seat, the equivalent price of another seat, payable upon check-in. All passengers must be weighed at check-in. Guests with inaccurately stated body weights may be cancelled with no refund.
- Children over the age of two years are required to purchase a seat. Children under two years of age with proper identification can travel on an adult's lap. Proof of child's age required (passport or birth certificate).
- Entry to the Skywalk is NOT included. If you wish, you can purchase this locally for $25 per person. Please note, to protect the glass walkway and preserve the Grand Canyon, no personal items are permitted on the Skywalk, including cameras, cellphones, strollers, purses, backpacks, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions for Indian Territory Grand Canyon Helicopter Flight
Is there a maximum weight limit for a passenger?
Helicopters are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 300lbs will be required to purchase a comfort seat, the equivalent price of another seat, payable upon check-in. All passengers must be weighed at check-in.