Indian Territory Grand Canyon Helicopter Flight
5 stars: Based on 2 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Enjoy the exhilaration of a helicopter flight on this VIP Grand Canyon tour. Enjoy the thrill of a helicopter flight over the Grand Canyon, sip champagne on the canyon floor, explore the incredible views and heritage of the West Rim in Hualapai Indian Territory and see the famous Vegas 'Strip' from above on your return journey back to Las Vegas.
Our guide to Indian Territory Grand Canyon Helicopter Flight
Take in the breathtaking scenery and wildlife of the Southwest on this stunning helicopter journey takes you to an exclusive landing site on the Grand Canyon floor and also visits the West Rim in Hualapai Indian Territory.
Your Grand Canyon tour begins with a helicopter flight over the beautiful scenery and wildlife of the Mojave desert including scenic highlights such as Lake Las Vegas, Lake Mead, the world-famous Hoover Dam and Fortification Hill - an extinct volcano. Your flight is aboard a deluxe Eco Star Helicopter – the Rolls Royce of helicopters, with enhanced stereo sound headsets for clearer narration; spacious leather seats for superior comfort and wraparound glass for greater visibility. Fly below the rim of the Grand Canyon as you fly to an exclusive landing site and descend 3500 feet to the canyon floor. Here you enjoy champagne and light snacks just 300 feet above the mighty Colorado River surrounded by one of the greatest natural wonders of the world.
Journey back through the Grand Canyon and land on top of the West Rim. Here you can enjoy the spectacular views at Eagle Point and receive a brief introduction to the Hualapai Indian legends and culture. Then you'll head to Guano Point, a breathtaking observation spot overlooking the Grand Canyon.
The helicopter flight back to Las Vegas takes you past the red rock formations of the Bowl of Fire and concludes with an exciting flight over Downtown Las Vegas and the famous Las Vegas Strip.
Around 7 hours door to door; flight time to the Grand Canyon is around 45 minutes each way.
Las Vegas Terminal.
Flights include complimentary transportation to and from hotels within five miles of the Las Vegas Strip. Pick-ups commence up to 45 minutes before the flight departure time.
Please Note: a $20 fuel surcharge is currently applicable to this tour and payable upon check-in.
Average 5 out of 5 (2 customer reviews)
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Indian Territory Grand Canyon Helicopter Flight
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 24 hours prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 24 hours of tour date.
- This tour is only available for customers staying in Las Vegas.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off is available from all hotels located within 5 miles of the Las Vegas Strip.
- Flights depart from the Las Vegas Terminal. Transfers to and from the airport can take up to 60 minutes.
- Photo ID is required at check-in.
- Flight time is around 90 minutes in total.
- A $20 fuel surcharge is currently applicable to this tour and payable upon check-in.
- Helicopters are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 300lbs will be required to purchase a comfort seat, the equivalent price of another seat, payable upon check-in. All passengers must be weighed at check-in.
- Children over the age of 2 years are required to purchase a seat. Children aged 2 or less may travel on a parent's lap. Proof of child's age required (passport or birth certificate).
Frequently Asked Questions for Indian Territory Grand Canyon Helicopter Flight
Is there a maximum weight limit for a passenger?
Helicopters are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 300lbs will be required to purchase a comfort seat, the equivalent price of another seat, payable upon check-in. All passengers must be weighed at check-in.