Disneyland Paris 3 Day/2 Parks Dated Hopper Ticket
Book early to secure your visit dates and SAVE up to 38%!
4.6 stars: Based on 4,502 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Enjoy 3 days unlimited admission to both Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios® Park including the ability to hop from one park to the other throughout the day.
Our guide to Disneyland Paris 3 Day/2 Parks Dated Hopper Ticket
Experience the best of Disneyland Paris by pre-purchasing the 3 Day Disneyland Paris Hopper Ticket. The 3 Day Disneyland Paris Hopper Ticket gives you access to both Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios® Park, with the ability to hop between both Disney Paris parks as many times as you like for the duration of the ticket.
Tickets include access to the Disney Standby Pass service, designed to help you minimise the time you spend queuing during certain periods of the day. Reserve a Standby Pass to enjoy some of the most popular attractions at Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney® Studios Park. It’s easy, it’s free and it helps you enjoy more time exploring the Disney Parks!
- Disneyland® Park: From the moment your foot (or glass slipper) hits the cobbles of Main Street, you're officially dreaming with your eyes open. Here you'll explore five themed Lands filled with Disney classic stories. In a magical kingdom called Disneyland® Park. You'll find fun and laughter with Disney friends around every corner! For big thrills, head to Star Wars Hyperspace Mountain for a space ride that blasts you off to the edge of the universe or tackle a perilous runaway mine train on Big Thunder Mountain. The whole family can become a space ranger and save the toys on Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast® and little ones are sure to remember the fantasy flight to Neverland with the Lost Boys on Peter Pan's Flight. Don't miss selfies with beloved Disney Characters or the spectacular night-time shows, with an extravaganza of lights, colours, lasers and fountains.
- Walt Disney Studios® Park: Right next door to Disneyland® Park, discover the magical world of cinema and television at Walt Disney Studios® Park. Step through the Studio Gates and let your imagination soar. Time to immerse yourself in the never-ending, always-fascinating world of movies, animation and television. There are some spectacular surprises starting with The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror™ where the drop is faster than the speed of gravity. Andy’s fastest and favourite toy car is guaranteed to get your heart racing as the speed ramps up on the thrilling RC Racer ride or tackle Crush's Coaster, a wild, wide-eyed ride through the wonders and dangers of ocean life. Experience Stitch Live, a first-of-its-kind real-time interactive animated experience the kids will love and steer wannabe Lightning McQueens over to the brand new Cars ROAD TRIP. Join Cruz Ramirez and Sally Carrera on an easy-going, sightseeing tour along the most legendary highway.
The official Disneyland® Paris app is the ultimate handy guide to help to keep up to date on your trip - see waiting times for attractions and reserve Standby Passes for specific rides (when applicable), book a table, get personalised recommendations, check showtimes and much more!
Disneyland® Paris is just 35 minutes from central Paris by train – take the RER line A4 Marne la Vallée/Chessy station, 100 metres from the gates of Disneyland Park.
Special Offers for Disneyland Paris 3 Day/2 Parks Dated Hopper Ticket
Immortalise your most cherished Disneyland Paris holiday memories with 10 FREE Souvenir Prints. Simply book Disneyland Paris Tickets or a Disneyland Paris Hotel & Ticket package with AttractionTickets.com today to qualify for this exclusive added value gift.
Book today and get 3 months of Disney+ with Disney Ticket Bookings or a whopping 12 months of Disney+ with Disney Hotel + Ticket Packages - that’s up to a full year of streaming, on us!
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Disneyland Paris 3 Day/2 Parks Dated Hopper Ticket
- Your gate-ready Disneyland Paris Ticket(s) will be uploaded instantly to your online order upon receipt of payment. You must download your tickets to your smartphone or print your ticket before you visit Disneyland Paris. Upon arrival at Disneyland® Paris, simply scan the ticket barcode at the gate for admission to the Disney Parks.
- This Disney Paris ticket is only valid for the date selected at the time of booking and must be used consecutively after the first day of use.
- Tickets are activated the first time you visit Disneyland Paris. There is no refund for unused days.
- Height and age restrictions apply on certain rides.
- Parks, attractions or entertainment may change operating hours, close due to refurbishing, capacity, weather, or special events, and may otherwise change or be discontinued without notice and without liability.
- This Disneyland Paris ticket does not include admission to any separately ticketed special events such as Disney's Halloween Party or New Year's Eve at Disneyland Paris.
- Disneyland Paris Ticket Bookings over the value of £63/€70: Get 3 months of Disney+ Subscription Free.
- *Cancellation Policy: Free Cancellations for bookings cancelled more than 72 hours prior to your visit date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions for Disneyland Paris 3 Day/2 Parks Dated Hopper Ticket
Duration of Visit
What is there to do in Disneyland Paris in 3 days?
If you have the 3 day/2 park Disneyland Paris ticket, you can hop between both parks for 3 days. You can enjoy all the rides (height restrictions may apply), character selfie-spots and fireworks during the day.
Is 3 days in Disneyland Paris enough?
The duration of your ticket is down to you. A 3-day ticket is recommended especially for busy times of year to help you get around the parks properly and see everything the park has to offer.
What are park hopper tickets?
A hopper ticket allows you access to both Disneyland Paris Park and the Walt Disney Studios Park within the same day. This flexibility means you can come and go between the parks as you please, which is a great benefit.
Can I cancel my Disneyland Paris® tickets?
Yes. Free Cancellations for bookings cancelled more than 72 hours prior to your visit date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.
Do I need to print my tickets?
You can print your tickets in advance or simply present on your smartphone for instant access to the Disney parks.
How long is my ticket valid for?
Your ticket is valid from the first day of use and then must be used over consecutive days.
Can I get a refund for unused days?
Once the ticket has been activated at the park, the other days must be used. There is no refund for any unused days.
Do I have to go on consecutive days?
Yes, you now need to visit Disneyland Paris over consecutive days.
How much spending money is best to take for 3 days in Disneyland Paris?
This will depend on what you are wanting to do in the park and if you are looking to spend all day there. It is suggested on average to have around €50-€70 per person/per day. As well as food and drinks each day, you may like a Disney treat or to do a spot of shopping to get your Disney memorabilia!