Go Orlando Explorer Pass
4.5 stars: Based on 107 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
There’s more to Orlando than just the main theme parks and the Go Orlando Explorer Pass gives you three of four 'must-do' attractions on one convenient pass, at one great price! Save up to 40% off combined individual admission prices .
Our guide to Go Orlando Explorer Pass
The Go Orlando Explorer Pass is the best choice for maximum savings and flexibility at Orlando’s famous International Drive area attractions - Take your pick of three or four attractions from the list of attraction experiences below.
The Go Orlando Explorer Pass is valid for 60 days from first use so there is no rush to visit everything in one day.
Your Go Orlando Explorer Pass will be available for download shortly after your booking, meaning you can begin planning your itinerary straight away and use your pass as soon as you arrive in Orlando. Simply print your Go Orlando Explorer Pass or present it directly on your mobile device in order to get into each attraction.
Attraction Choices (subject to change without notice):
- The Wheel at ICON Orlando: The iconic Wheel at ICON Orlando offers a new way to see Orlando as you've never seen it before
- WonderWorks - All-Access Pass Now includes laser tag!: Orlando’s only upside-down attraction, WonderWorks is an amusement park for the mind featuring over one hundred interactive exhibits for people of all ages.
- Outta Control Magic Comedy Dinner Show
- Gatorland: The “Alligator Capital of the World” and Orlando’s “Best Half Day Attraction
- Titanic - The Artifact Exhibition: The brand new 20-room interactive attraction features full-scale recreations of Titanic’s most famous locales, including her Grand Staircase, First Class Parlor Suite, Veranda and Marconi room.
- SEA LIFE Aquarium Orlando: Come face-to-face with more than 5,000 creatures including colourful fish, seahorses and jellyfish, and surround yourself with turtles and sharks in our immersive 360-degree ocean tunnel.
- Madame Tussauds Orlando: Roll out the red carpet, Orlando! Madame Tussauds, the world’s most famous celebrity wax attraction, provides visitors with the ultimate fame experience and its signature red carpet treatment.
- Fun Spot America Theme Park - 4 Ride Sampler: You will have extreme fun and thrills at Fun Spot America Theme Park! Choose four action-packed rides from over 20 options to enjoy.
- Boggy Creek Airboat Tour: You definitely cannot do this at home! Discover territory that remains unaltered by man in the wilderness of the Central Florida Everglades.
- Congo River Adventure Golf: 18 holes of mini-golf. Don’t miss the live gator feeding experience!
- CoCo Key Water Park: This outdoor and canopy-covered water park features fun for the whole family with 14 thrilling body slides and tube slides, heated pools, Parrot’s Perch interactive play island with a 400-gallon tipping bucket, a toddler-friendly lagoon, coral reef teen pool, and a Wet Rooster Tiki Bar.
- Skycoaster: Experience the sensation of freefalling from 250+ feet above ground level - it’s the closest you can get to skydiving, without having to jump out of a plane!
- Chocolate Kingdom: From Bean to Bar enjoying samples along the way.
- Orlando Magic Matchday ticket (Seasonal): the NBA at its finest! The season lasts from December through April
Average 4.5 out of 5 (107 customer reviews)
Great service will use again
Trusted Customer reviewed 24 Jan,2018
Did Ripleys, Wonderworks, Gatorland and the Orlando eye. Take the Eye when its dark. You will love the view
Daniel Montanus reviewed 11 Apr,2017
Trusted Customer reviewed 30 Aug,2016
Had to redeem at a specific location which is not ideal. I thought it was real tickets we were getting as that is what they advertise.Attractions on this pass are good and varied.
Trusted Customer reviewed 08 Apr,2016
Great value for money
Trusted Customer reviewed 20 Jan,2016
- The Wheel at ICON Park
- WonderWorks (All access pass)
- The Outta Control Comedy Dinner Show
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Chocolate Kingdom - Factory Adventure Tour with Chocolate Bar
- SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium
- Fun Spot America Theme Park - 4 Ride Sampler
- Madame Tussauds Orlando
- Boggy Creek Airboat Tour
- Congo River Adventure Golf
- CoCo Key Water Park
- Skycoaster at Fun Spot America Theme Park
- Orlando Magic Ticket
- Chocolate Kingdom
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Go Orlando Explorer Pass
- You will be issued a gate-ready e-ticket, enabling you to start using your Go Pass as soon as you arrive in Orlando.
- The Go Orlando Explorer Pass will be available to download from your customer account. Print your Pass or present it directly on your mobile device to get into each attraction.
- The Go Orlando Explorer Pass is activated the first time you use it and is valid for 60 days, at which time it will expire regardless of how many attractions you have seen
- With the Explorer Pass, you can pick your choice of admission to any one of three or four fantastic attractions from a list of 10 options.
- Featured attractions are subject to change without notice.
- Some featured attractions may require advanced reservations. The steps required for making reservations may be found under the 'Reservations' section of the Go Pass digital guidebook (download instructions will be included with your documentation). It is your responsibility to check each attraction’s admission policies, hours of operation, and special instructions for getting in before you go.
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier before your holiday departure date. No refunds are given after this time
Frequently Asked Questions for Go Orlando Explorer Pass
Do I need to book my chosen attractions in advance?
Due to COVID-19 many tours and attractions now require pre-booking to manage capacity and maintain social distancing. The steps required for making reservations may be found under the 'Reservations' section of the Go Pass digital guidebook (download instructions will be included with your documentation). It is your responsibility to check each attraction’s admission policies, hours of operation, and special instructions for getting in before you go.
- How long is my Go Orlando Explorer Pass valid?
Passes are activated the first time they are used at an attraction and are valid for a 60 day period from this point. You must visit all four of your chosen attractions within this 60 day time period.
- How do I receive my Go Orlando Explorer Pass?
Shortly after booking, you will be issued a gate ready e-ticket, enabling you to start using your Go Orlando Explorer Pass as soon as you arrive in Orlando.