Go City: New York Explorer Pass
4.6 stars: Based on 1041 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Create your own itinerary with 110+ top attraction choices...
The Go City: New York Explorer Pass gives you access to New York’s most popular attractions while saving you time and money! Enjoy admission to your choice of either 2, 3, 4, 5, 7 or 10 of the best attractions that the Big Apple has to offer. Decide where to go on the day and pay nothing at the gate!
Our guide to Go City: New York Explorer Pass
Make the most of your time in the Big Apple with the easy-to-use Go New York Explorer Pass. Enjoy the flexibility to mix and match your pre-booked activities and skip the ticket lines at many attractions for fast track entry. Plus, with the Go New York Explorer Pass save up to 54% on the combined price of individual tickets.
With a Go City: New York Explorer Pass you can choose admission to 2, 3, 4, 5, 7 or 10 of the best New York attractions from a list of over 100 must-see sights, museums and tours - and all for one low pre-paid price!
So if you can't decide between watching the sunset from the Empire State Building or taking a Ferry ride to the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island: or maybe between visiting the iconic Guggenheim Museum or taking a bike ride over the famous Brooklyn Bridge - do them all with the Go New York Explorer Pass!
- Empire State Building (86th Floor Observatory)
- Hop-On Hop-Off Big Bus Tour New York - One Day Ticket
- The Edge
- Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island Immigration Museum Ferry Ticket
- The Museum of Modern Art (MoMA)
- Top of the Rock Observatory
- Circle Line Landmarks Sightseeing Cruise
- 9/11 Memorial & Museum
The fully digital Go City: New York Explorer Pass is valid for 60 days from the first attraction visited, giving you the freedom to explore the Big Apple at your own pace. The Go New York Explorer Pass also includes a digital guidebook packed with attraction information.
Average 4.6 out of 5 (1041 customer reviews)
service was top quality . deffo go again
Peter Mc guckian reviewed 31 Mar,2020
Would definitely recommend
Trusted Customer reviewed 27 Feb,2020
I booked a 3 day explorer pass for New York and choose one attraction each day (the ride,911 memorial & circle line cruise) the pass was so easy to use, each attraction were familiar with it and there was no delay in getting into our chosen venues. I thought it was amazing value for money but with so much choice it gave us ideas on things to do that we hadn’t thought of! I will definitely use the again on my next city break. Highly recommend the circle line liberty cruise!
Louise Taaffe reviewed 12 Feb,2020
Sum attractions u had to get in one que and and redeem for ticket den join another que, other attraction let I straight in
Jason Fagan reviewed 25 Jan,2020
Linzi Adair reviewed 23 Jan,2020
Simply pick 2, 3, 4, 5, 7 or 10 attractions from the 100+ attractions featured below. Please remember, featured attractions can be seasonal or withdrawn at any time without notice. For the most up to date attraction line-up please visit gocity.com/new-york/en-us/EXP-Guide.
Advance reservations may be required for certain attractions and tours. Check your guidebook for more information.
- Big Bus New York Hop-On-Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Empire State Building
- Top of the Rock Observatory
- 9/11 Memorial & Museum
- Madame Tussauds New York
- Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island Immigration Museum – Ferry Ticket
- American Museum of Natural History
- 9/11 Tribute Center & Audio Tour
- Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises (Choose 1 of 4): Best of New York
- One World Observatory
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum with Audio Tour
- The Edge
- The Downtown Experience: Virtual Reality Bus Tour
- NYC TV & Movie Sites Bus Tour or When Harry Met Seinfeld Bus Tour by On Location Tours (choose 1)
- Luna Park at Coney Island - 24 Ride Wristband
- Deno's Wonder Wheel at Coney Island
- Harlem Gospel Tour (Sunday Service) by Inside Out Tours
- Hallelujah! Gospel Wednesdays Walking Tour by Harlem One Stop
- Central Park TV & Movie Sites Walking Tour
- High Line-Chelsea-Meatpacking Tour
- The Cathedral of St. John the Divine
- Brooklyn Botanic Garden
- Staten Island Yankees Game
- New York Botanical Garden
- Harlem Bike Rental by Unlimited Biking
- Staten Island Zoo
- Welcome to Harlem - Harlem Jazz Series (Tuesday or Friday)
- Snug Harbor Botanical Garden in Staten Island
- The Color Factory
- Surrey Rental on Governors Island (2-hours)
- SEA LIFE at American Dream
- Escape Virtuality: 1 Escape Room
- Victorian Gardens at Wollman Rink in Central Park
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Center, Westchester
New York City Museums
- Museum of Modern Art (MoMA)
- The MET: Cloisters with Audio Tour or The Metropolitan Museum of Art with Audio Tour (choose 1)
- Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum
- Whitney Museum of American Art
- Museum of Sex
- Museum of the City of New York
- New York Historical Society
- Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum
- Museum of Arts and Design
- International Center of Photography
- New Museum
- Fraunces Tavern
- South Street Seaport Museum
- Brooklyn Museum of Art
- MoMA PS1
- New York Transit Museum
- El Museo del Barrio
- Museum of Jewish Heritage – A Living Memorial to the Holocaust
- Museum of Chinese in America
- Currently unavailable
- Museum at Eldridge St.
- New York Hall of Science
- The Skyscraper Museum
- Currently unavailable
- Staten Island Museum
- Staten Island Children's Museum
- Museum of Ice Cream
- The Paley Center for Media
New York Tours
- The RIDE
- Liberty Super Express Cruise
- Radio City Music Hall: Stage Door Tour
- Madison Square Garden: MSG All Access Tour
- Hop-On Hop-Off Water Taxi: All Day Access Pass
- The TOUR
- Broadway and Times Square Walking Tour
- Fashion Windows Walking Tour
- Ground Zero Museum Workshop: Hands-On 9/11 Tour
- Hamilton Walking Tour
- Clipper City Tall Ship Cruises
- Central Park Walking Tour
- Top of the High Line and The Vessel Tour (Hudson Yards)
- Grand Central Terminal Audio Tour
- Greenwich Village Walking Tour
- Greenwich Village at Night Walking Tour
- SoHo - Little Italy - Chinatown Walking Tour
- Marvel & DC Superheroes Walking Tour
- NYC Sketching Art Tour
- The Brooklyn Bridge and DUMBO Neighborhood Tour
- Catacombs by Candlelight Tour
- Intrepid Audio Tour
- NYC Slavery and Underground Railroad Walking Tour
- Staten Island Ferry Audio Guide + Empire Outlet Coupons
- Secrets of Hudson Yards, High Line & The Vessel Walking Tour
- Graffiti & Street Art Walking Tour of Brooklyn
- Best of Brooklyn Walking Tour in Williamsburg
- Wall Street Tour of the New York Financial District
- Harlem Highlights Bike Tour by Unlimited Biking
- Carnegie Hall Tour
- Gospel Walking Tour of Brooklyn
- Bronx’s Little Italy and Arthur Avenue Walking Tour
- St. Patrick's Cathedral Tour with Express Entry
- Harlem Cultural Walking Tours
- Hudson River Bike Rental by Unlimited Biking
- Secrets of Downtown: Lower Manhattan Walking Tour
- Alternative Street Art Tour of the Lower East Side
- HighFlyer Zipline at Foxwoods Resort Casino
- Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises - Landmark Cruise, Liberty Cruise, Circle Line Statue by Night Cruise, Downtown Liberty Express Cruise (choose 1)
- Shearwater Classic Schooner Cruise
- East Village TV & Movie Sites Walking Tour
- Yankee Stadium: Classic Stadium Tours
- Central Park Bike Tour by Unlimited Biking
- Ghosts of Greenwich Village bt Top Dog Tours
- Rockefeller Center Tour
- A Walk Through History Tour by City Rambler
- A Walk in the Park Tour by City Rambler
- Brooklyn Bridge Walking Tour by Unlimited Biking
- Blazing Saddles: Brooklyn Bridge Bike Tour or Rental (Pier 17)
- Hudson River Bike Rentals by Blazing Saddles
- Highlights of Midtown Architectural Walking Tour by Inside Out Tours
- Central Park Bike Rental by Unlimited Biking
- NYC Holiday Market & Christmas Lights Walking Tour
- Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises (Choose 1 of 4): Harbor Lights Cruise
- Masters of the Camera NYC Rooftop Photoshoot
- Brooklyn Bridge Bike Tour by Unlimited Biking
- Brooklyn Bridge Bike Rental by Unlimited Biking
- Food on Foot Tour
- Spirits on Foot Tour: Beer, Spirits and Wine Crawl
- Taste of NY: Bagel & Cream Cheese from Davidovich Bakery
- Taste of NY: Beer at Brooklyn Brewery
- Taste of NY: Chinatown Pork Bun (by Museum of Chinese in America)
- Tastes of the Lower East Side Walking Tour
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Go City: New York Explorer Pass
- You will be issued a gate-ready New York Explorer Pass Ticket, enabling you to start using your Explorer Pass as soon as you arrive in New York. The New York Explorer Pass will be available to download from your customer account shortly after your order processes. Print your Pass or present it directly on your mobile device to get into each attraction.
- Some featured attractions may require advanced reservations. The steps required for making reservations may be found under the 'Reservations' section of the Go New York Explorer Pass digital guidebook (download instructions will be included with your documentation). It is your responsibility to check each attraction’s admission policies, hours of operation, and special instructions for getting in before you go.
- The New York Explorer Pass is activated the first time it is used and will expire after all your admissions are used or 60 days (whichever comes first). There are no refunds if you do not use all of your attraction admissions.
- Featured attractions can be withdrawn at any time without notice and there are no refunds should a particular attraction be withdrawn.
- The New York Explorer Pass includes only one visit per attraction. You can not visit the same attraction twice.
- Cancellation Policy: Tickets can be cancelled for free up to your holiday departure date provided that you have not already used your ticket to pre-book attractions.
Frequently Asked Questions for Go City: New York Explorer Pass
Do I need to book my chosen attractions in advance?
Due to COVID-19 many tours and attractions now require pre-booking to manage capacity and maintain social distancing. The steps required for making reservations may be found under the 'Reservations' section of the Go New York Explorer Pass digital guidebook (download instructions will be included with your documentation). It is your responsibility to check each attraction’s admission policies, hours of operation, and special instructions for getting in before you go.
How do I receive my New York Explorer Pass?
Shortly after booking, your New York Explorer Pass will be available to download from your customer account. You can print out the pass to get into each attraction or show it on your phone. This will enable you to start using your New York Explorer Pass straight away. You will receive a confirmation email with easy-to-follow instructions on how to access your customer account.
How long is the ticket valid for?
The New York Explorer is valid for a period of 60 days from the first time it is used. All your attraction admissions must be used within this time.
Can I really jump the queue at some attractions?
Yes, simply present your Explorer Pass at the attraction box office or entrance. Follow the simple instructions in your guidebook (which is supplied along with the pass) and avoid spending precious time waiting in line at popular museums such as the Met, the MOMA and also at Top of the Rock.
Can I visit a single attraction multiple times?
No, you can only visit an attraction once on the New York Explorer Pass.