Empire State Building Tickets
4.7 stars: Based on 854 reviews via
Empire State Building Observatory Updates - Know Before You Go
- Although the USA border remains closed to tourists, our Empire State Building tickets can still be purchased now for use later in the year
- BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE in the knowledge our tickets and passes are protected by our Free COVID Cancellation Cover. Amend your booking for free or cancel your tickets with a full refund paid if your plans are disrupted by COVID-19 restrictions. No Quibble, No Hassle, No Stress!
- Pre-book to guarantee entry - Anyone wishing to visit the Empire State Building Observatory must have a ticket reservation; walk-ups not currently allowed
- Guests are required to wear a face mask - Keep up to date with the safety measures and requirements in place at the Empire State Building
Awesome..well worth a visit.
Empire State Building Tickets5 stars:
Trusted Customer reviewed 30 Apr, 2022
Don't miss New York's most iconic attraction! No trip to the Big Apple would be complete without visiting the legendary Empire State Building, one of the world’s most recognised buildings. Soaring to nearly 1,500 feet above Manhattan, the Empire State Building has featured in numerous Hollywood productions including King Kong, An Affair to Remember and Sleepless in Seattle.
Our guide to Empire State Building Tickets
The World’s Most Famous Building is a must-see for its rich history, distinct Art-Deco style and world-famous Observatory offering spectacular 360-degree views from the heart of Manhattan.
New York’s most iconic attraction soars to nearly 1,500 feet above Manhattan and has featured in numerous Hollywood productions including King Kong, An Affair to Remember and Sleepless in Seattle. The Empire State Building's 86th Floor Observatory offers some of the best 360° panoramic views of Manhattan and Beyond – on a clear day you can see for almost 80 miles, with five states in view - New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Connecticut and Massachusetts. The Observatory has a heated, glass-enclosed area, which is surrounded by an outdoor open-air terrace, equipped with high-power binoculars.
In addition to the amazing observatory, your Empire State Building Tickets also give you access to the newly-opened, reimagined Empire State Building Galleries. This walk-through, hands-on museum experience offers a glimpse into the building's unique history and mystique. Explore the following exhibits: The Site in the 1920s, Construction, Opening Day, Otis Elevators, World’s Most Famous Building, King Kong and Celebrity.
If all the above is not enough for you then look out for the newly opened 80th Floor Observatory. Opened in late 2019, here you can enjoy the 360-degree views from the indoors via the building's historic viewfinders, experience films from the archives and create your own personalised and digitalised Big Apple itinerary with the all-new 'NYC: Above & Beyond' exhibit.
With a gate-ready Empire State Building Observatory Ticket in hand, move directly past the ticketing and voucher redemption queues at the entrance. However, you will still need to join the line for the elevator and a mandatory security check. The elevator line can be long at peak times (normally 11.00am to 1.00pm, and one hour before and after sunset). If you wish to avoid the crowds, we recommend you visit outside these times.
Empire State Building Tickets
Choose between a General Admission ticket, the Express Ticket option, the Sunrise Experience, the AM/PM Experience or the Premium VIP Tour.
- Our regular Empire State Building General Admission Ticket gives you fast track general admission, allowing you to move directly past the main ticketing and voucher redemption queues - you will still need to join the line for the elevator and mandatory security check.
- Skip all lines with the Empire State Building VIP Express Entry Ticket, taking you past the ticket, security and elevator lines. There is no faster way up to the 86th Floor Observatory or down again!
- Visit with only 99 others guests on the Empire State Building Sunrise Experience as the Empire State Building opens up early to allow you to witness one of Earth's finest sunrises.
- Once up this building usually just leaves you dreaming for more so why not get the best of both world's by marvelling at the view in the morning and then taking it in again as the city skyline lights up on the Empire State Building AM/PM Experience
- Our final option is for those who want an in-depth view of this unqiue building by taking a guided tour with only seven other people. Be unique on the Premium VIP Tour!
Located at the heart of NYC, the Empire State Building is an easy walk from Times Square and just steps to Macy’s, Madison Square Garden and Penn Station. The entrance can be found at 20 West 34th Street (between 5th and 6th Avenues).
Tips & Tricks - Empire State Building Tickets
Pre-purchasing an Empire State Building Ticket can save as much as 30 minutes queuing time.
Average 4.7 out of 5 (854 customer reviews)
Awesome..well worth a visit.
Patrick O'sullivan reviewed 30 Apr,2022
Handy to have tickets in advance
Trusted Customer reviewed 14 Dec,2018
As we had tickets, there was little to no waiting time - perfect visit!
Trusted Customer reviewed 28 Aug,2017
A must when you visit new York
Karl Donohoe reviewed 15 Jul,2017
Billets reçus par la poste en 3 jours, ravie de mon achat!
Trusted Customer reviewed 28 Feb,2017
Frequently Asked Questions for Empire State Building Tickets
Do you need tickets for Empire State Building?
You will need tickets for entrance to the Empire State Building observatory, we provide mobile e-tickets for your chosen date and time which you can print or simply show on your phone
Should I buy Empire State Building tickets in advance?
Yes. Buying tickets in advance will save you time and money vs. waiting in the ticket lines on arrival. They can be printed in advance or you can simply present them on your smartphone for instant access.
How long are Empire State Building tickets valid for?
Currently, to help control capacity, all guests must pre-book a time slot before visiting the Empire State Building Observatory. Tickets will
be valid for your chosen date and time only.
Is it worth buying express tickets for Empire State Building Observatory?
The Empire State Building VIP Express Entry Ticket offers the fastest way to get to the Empire State Building 86th Floor Observatory, allowing you to bypass the big queues and fast track through security. If you are short on time while on your trip to New York, we would highly recommend you do this.
Can I buy my tickets at the Empire State Building?
When purchasing Empire State Building tickets locally there can be long queues and the cost of the ticket is higher. We very much recommend pre purchasing your ticket to avoid any disappointment on the day.
Do I need to print Empire State Building Tickets?
You can print your tickets in advance or simply present on your smartphone for instant access
Duration of Visit
How much time do you spend in the Empire State Building?
Please allow at least one hour for your visit, slightly more if you will be visiting both the main deck on the 86th Floor and the top deck on the 102nd Floor Observatory (these tickets can only be purchased at the Empire State Building itself. Current price $30 per person).
Is the Empire State Building open all year round?
The Empire State Building observatory is open 365 days a year, 8am - 2am, with the last elevator going up at 1:15am Please note due to current circumstances opening times may vary.
Where is the Empire State Building located?
On Fifth Avenue between 33rd and 34th streets in Manhattan in New York, United States.
Is the Empire State Building accessible?
Yes, it is fully accessible. The main entrance, located on 20 West 34th Street is accessible. Motorized and non-motorized wheelchairs are permitted
and ramps are implemented throughout the building to make wheelchair use easier. There are accessible toilets on the 86th Floor Observatory
and they also have lowered viewing walls and binoculars to make experiencing the view easy for all. Service dogs are also allowed throughout the building.