Empire State Building Tickets
Empire State Building Observatory Updates - Know Before You Go
- Although the USA border remains closed to tourists, our Empire State Building tickets can still be purchased now for use later in the year
- BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE in the knowledge our tickets and passes are protected by our Free COVID Cancellation Cover. Amend your booking for free or cancel your tickets with a full refund paid if your plans are disrupted by COVID-19 restrictions. No Quibble, No Hassle, No Stress!
- Pre-book to guarantee entry - Anyone wishing to visit the Empire State Building Observatory must have a ticket reservation; walk-ups not currently allowed
- Guests are required to wear a face mask - Keep up to date with the safety measures and requirements in place at the Empire State Building
Handy to have tickets in advance
Empire State Building Tickets5 stars:
Trusted Customer reviewed 14 Dec, 2018
Don't miss New York's most iconic attraction! No trip to the Big Apple would be complete without visiting the legendary Empire State Building, one of the world’s most recognised buildings. Soaring to nearly 1,500 feet above Manhattan, the Empire State Building has featured in numerous Hollywood productions including King Kong, An Affair to Remember and Sleepless in Seattle.
Our guide to Empire State Building Tickets
The World’s Most Famous Building is a must-see for its rich history, distinct Art-Deco style and world-famous Observatory offering spectacular 360-degree views from the heart of Manhattan.
New York’s most iconic attraction soars to nearly 1,500 feet above Manhattan and has featured in numerous Hollywood productions including King Kong, An Affair to Remember and Sleepless in Seattle. The Empire State Building's 86th Floor Observatory offers some of the best 360° panoramic views of Manhattan and Beyond – on a clear day you can see for almost 80 miles, with five states in view - New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Connecticut and Massachusetts. The Observatory has a heated, glass-enclosed area, which is surrounded by an outdoor open-air terrace, equipped with high-power binoculars.
In addition to the amazing observatory, your Empire State Building Tickets also give you access to the newly-opened, reimagined Empire State Building Galleries. This walk-through, hands-on museum experience offers a glimpse into the building's unique history and mystique. Explore the following exhibits: The Site in the 1920s, Construction, Opening Day, Otis Elevators, World’s Most Famous Building, King Kong and Celebrity.
If all the above is not enough for you then look out for the newly opened 80th Floor Observatory. Opened in late 2019, here you can enjoy the 360-degree views from the indoors via the building's historic viewfinders, experience films from the archives and create your own personalised and digitalised Big Apple itinerary with the all-new 'NYC: Above & Beyond' exhibit.
With a gate-ready Empire State Building Observatory Ticket in hand, move directly past the ticketing and voucher redemption queues at the entrance. However, you will still need to join the line for the elevator and mandatory security check. The elevator line can be long at peak times (normally 11.00am to 1.00pm, and one hour before and after sunset). If you wish to avoid the crowds, we recommend you visit outside these times.
Located at the heart of NYC, the Empire State Building is an easy walk from Times Square and just steps to Macy’s, Madison Square Garden and Penn Station. The entrance can be found at 20 West 34th Street (between 5th and 6th Avenues).
The Empire State Building Observatory is open 365 days a year. Start Times: 11.00am to 10.00pm usually. Last elevator to the top goes at 45 minutes before closing. For the immediate future, due to COVID-19, opening hours are:
October 19 through November 25 : 11am - 10pm
November 26 through 29 : 11am - 11pm
November 30 through December 18 : 11am - 10pm
December 19 through January 3 : 11am - 11pm
January 4 through Feb 28th : 12pm - 9pm
Empire State Building Tickets
Choose between a General Admission ticket, the Express Ticket option, the Sunrise Experience, the AM/PM Experience or the Premium VIP Tour.
- Our regular Empire State Building General Admission Ticket gives you fast track general admission, allowing you to move directly past the main ticketing and voucher redemption queues - you will still need to join the line for the elevator and mandatory security check.
- Skip all lines with the Empire State Building VIP Express Entry Ticket, taking you past the ticket, security and elevator lines. There is no faster way up to the 86th Floor Observatory or down again!
- Visit with only 99 others guests on the Empire State Building Sunrise Experience as the Empire State Building opens up early to allow you to witness one of Earth's finest sunrises.
- Once up this building usually just leaves you dreaming for more so why not get the best of both wordld's by marvelling at the view in the morning and then taking it in again as the city skyline lights up on the Empire State Building AM/PM Experience
- Our final option is for those who want an in-depth view of this unqiue building by taking a guided tour with only seven other people. Be unique on the Premium VIP Tour!
Did you know?! - A free multimedia tour APP is included with every admission to the Empire State Building. Download the APP for free from either the Apple Store, Google Play, or connect once on-site via the free Wi-Fi. The self-guided multimedia tour app is available in 9 languages.
Tips & Tricks - Empire State Building Tickets
Pre-purchasing an Empire State Building Ticket can save as much as 30 minutes queuing time.
Average 4.7 out of 5 (849 customer reviews)
Handy to have tickets in advance
Trusted Customer reviewed 14 Dec,2018
As we had tickets, there was little to no waiting time - perfect visit!
Trusted Customer reviewed 28 Aug,2017
A must when you visit new York
Karl Donohoe reviewed 15 Jul,2017
Billets reçus par la poste en 3 jours, ravie de mon achat!
Trusted Customer reviewed 28 Feb,2017
Having tickets was a great time saver as we just had to join main line for attraction
Trusted Customer reviewed 02 Nov,2016
Frequently Asked Questions for Empire State Building Tickets