Warwick Castle One Day Ticket
Buy in advance and Save up to 23%
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Experience the fun of real history at Warwick Castle!
Spectacular shows and attractions, spellbinding storytelling and exhilarating experiences all year-round make Warwick Castle one of the most exciting historic locations in Europe. With a Warwick Castle Ticket, you can experience 1,100 Years of Great British history in one of England's finest medieval fortresses.
Our guide to Warwick Castle
Warwick Castle tickets offer an action-packed family day out combining fascinating architecture and incredible history with live shows, spellbinding storytelling and fun adventures all ages will enjoy.
Set in the heart of Shakespeare’s England, Warwick Castle is the ultimate backdrop for breathtaking shows that bring history vividly to life. Experience the foulest and funniest parts of medieval history, brought to life by the UK’s first-ever Horrible Histories® Maze! You can also watch the world’s largest working catapult launch a cannonball 150ft into the air, and don’t miss the Flight of the Eagles; a display of magnificent birds of prey taking flight in a soaring extravaganza! Also charging into action is the critically acclaimed jousting show, Wars of the Roses Live, with new stunts and tricks.
Soaring to Warwick Castle is the UK’s largest bird of prey show - The Falconer’s Quest. Search the skies overhead as free-flying Birds of Prey take flight in an all-action, dynamic display of aerial acrobatics. The UK's largest bird of prey show features up to 60 magnificent birds and includes a new viewing area on the banks of the River Avon for an even more immersive experience!
Brand new for 2021, an exciting new 3D interactive trail starring Zog the lovable dragon will be landing at Warwick Castle! This activity trail will teach all budding Dragons in-training the skills they need to become a fully-fledged Dragon. While Zog may have struggled to master the essential dragon arts of flying, roaring and breathing fire, he’ll apply his new skills to help children with five tasks that mirror his own lessons. From flying high without actually leaving the ground to testing out fearsome roars...and of course learning to capture a princess, children will collect a stamp at every task. The Zog activity trail is available every day from 12th April to 5th September 2021 and is included in the price of your Warwick Castle ticket.
With an abundance of other activities going on such as bow and arrow demonstrations, catapult exhibits and more, this is the ultimate family day out in the shadow of medieval turrets and ramparts! Experience it all with a pre-purchased Warwick Castle Ticket and save up to 35%. As Alton Towers Resort welcomes guests back to the UK's favourite theme park, only dated single day Alton Towers tickets will initially be available to purchase in advance. More Alton Towers ticket options may be made available later in 2021
Warwick Castle Tickets
As Warwick Castle welcomes guests back, only dated Warwick Castle Tickets will initially be available to purchase. More ticket options may be made available later in 2021
- Warwick Castle One Day Ticket - Enjoy guaranteed admission to Warwick Castle on your chosen date and save over 20% compared to the on the day price.
Warwick Castle is ideally located at the heart of the UK and is less than two minutes from Junction 15 of the M40. Warwick rail station is a short walk away, with regular trains from Birmingham (27 mins) and London Marylebone (80 mins).
Season and Opening Hours
Warwick Castle opens for the 2021 season on 12 April and will be open daily throughout the rest of 2021 except for Christmas Day. Warwick Castle opens at 10.00am with closing times varying through the year.
Special Offers for Warwick Castle
For added peace of mind, AttractionTickets.com offers free COVID-19 Cover on ALL tickets giving you the flexibility to cancel for free and receive a FULL REFUND within 10 Days if your trip is disrupted by COVID-19. No Quibble, No Hassle, No Stress.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Warwick Castle One Day Ticket
- To help control capacity, all guests must pre-book a date for their visit to Warwick Castle.
- Your Warwick Castle Ticket is only valid for the date selected at the time of booking and cannot be used on any other date.
- Does not include entrance to The Castle Dungeon.
- Children aged 2 years and below go free and do not require a Warwick Castle Ticket.
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Due to current social distancing restrictions, some indoor or enclosed areas may remain closed or only permit limited guests at any one time.
- *If it rains continuously for more than an hour during your visit to Warwick Castle, you can return for FREE on a like-for-like visit on select dates. Weather conditions are recorded by the Warwick Castle Management Team who determine which days are eligible for the rainy day promise. There's no need to pre-book on the day of your free return visit, but you'll need to check valid return dates in advance and produce your original tickets at one of our ticket windows to be checked.
- Cancellation Policy: Once booked and confirmed this ticket is non-changeable and non-refundable.