Dolphin & Sea Lion Experiences at Aquaventure’s Atlas Village
Meet with beautiful Indo-Pacific Bottlenose Dolphins...
Set within 11 acres of beautifully landscaped gardens with lagoons, pristine beaches and dramatic waterfalls, Aquaventure’s Atlas Village is the natural setting for the fascinating Indo-Pacific Bottlenose Dolphins of Atlantis. Meet with these graceful mammals through a choice of two different interactions for an unforgettable once-in-a-lifetime experience.
Our guide to Dolphin & Sea Lion Experiences at Aquaventure’s Atlas Village
The incredible resort destination of Atlantis, The Palm, holds countless secrets for a visitor to discover but no corner of the resort holds quite the same fascination as the gentle residents at Aquaventure’s Atlas Village.
Here there are three vast lagoons where you can meet with beautiful Indo-Pacific Bottlenose Dolphins or Sea Lions during shallow-water or deep-water interactions. Accompanied by a qualified marine mammal specialist, enjoy an up-close experience with these charismatic and graceful mammals.
As a bonus, every interaction includes complimentary same-day access to the legendary Aquaventure waterpark and pristine beach with panoramic views of Dubai’s stunning skyline.
Choose from the following experiences
Each option includes 30-minutes in the water with the animals:
- Dolphin Encounter: Wade into waist-high water for a magical dolphin encounter where you can delve into their captivating biology and behaviour, gaining valuable insights along the way. Groups are limited to just 10 guests per dolphin.
- Dolphin Swim: Join the dolphins in the deeper waters of the beautiful lagoons for an intimate experience. Enjoy snorkelling alongside your newfound dolphin companion in the deeper section of the stunning lagoon. This programme is designed for confident swimmers who want to enjoy the thrill of swimming with these amazing animals. Groups are limited to just 6 persons per dolphin.
- Dolphin Meet & Greet: Get up close and personal with the playful Indo-Pacific bottlenose dolphins in a safe and engaging environment. The knowledgeable trainers will guide you through this unique encounter, offering insights into dolphin behaviour and anatomy. Create cherished memories with these intelligent marine creatures at Atlantis Dubai.
- Sea Lion Encounter at Atlantis Dubai: Imagine a magical encounter with sea lions in a safe and indoor environment. At Atlas Village, that dream can become a reality. With a range of interactive experiences, you can get up close with these amazing marine mammals and show you how we take care of them while helping you to develop a greater appreciation and respect for marine life.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18 who is also participating in the interaction.
- The maximum permissible ratio of adults to children is one adult to three children under the age of 12 years of age.
- There is a minimum age requirement of 8 years for the Dolphin Swim & Explore AND the Sea Lion Dip and Play programme.
- Aquaventure’s Atlas Village is part of the Kerzner Marine Foundation and also serves as the first marine resource and rehabilitation centre in Dubai. Their aim is to build a life-long appreciation for marine life and encourage our guests to act on behalf of nature after their visit to Aquaventure’s Atlas Village.
- Spectators are welcome, but they must purchase an Observer Pass must be purchased locally. The current cost is AED300.
Dolphin & Sea Lion Experiences at Aquaventure’s Atlas Village Reviews
Amazing Experience. Our 11 year old loved every minute of it.
Emmalene Chisholm reviewed Dolphin Bay at Atlantis The Palm 24 Apr, 2023
Had the most amazing time! Well organised and a must as a once in a lifetime experience! Aquaventure was just brilliant!
Trusted Customer reviewed Dolphin Bay at Atlantis The Palm 24 Jun, 2022
Easy to book and easy to pay. Also, we had to exchange the voucher for tickets at the counter at the Atlantis and everything went smoothly.
Gabriela Genoiu reviewed Dolphin Bay at Atlantis The Palm 15 May, 2022
It’s best enjoyed if you can swim pretty well
Olubusayo isaac Peters reviewed Dolphin Bay at Atlantis The Palm 09 Mar, 2022
It was a simple process and my order was readily recognized by the park. Also a great price compared to on the day purchase.
Elizabeth Peters reviewed Dolphin Bay at Atlantis The Palm 05 Mar, 2022