Golden Eagle Helicopter Tour of the Grand Canyon
- Free cancellations*
- 21 booked
- 30 reviews rated 5 stars
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
The Grand Canyon is incomparable, seemingly infinite and rightly one of the natural wonders of the world.
Soar below the rim of the Grand Canyon and experience this natural wonderland in a way unimaginable from the ground on this memorable tour aboard a state-of-the-art Eco Star jet helicopter which offers a smoother, quieter flight with massively increased visibility.
Our guide to Golden Eagle Helicopter Tour of the Grand Canyon
The Golden Eagle Air Tour is perfect for Las Vegas guests who are pressed for time but still want to experience majestic bird's eye views of the Grand Canyon.
Departing from a private heliport in Boulder City, take in stunning aerial vistas of the Hoover Dam and Lake Mead before arriving at the spectacular Grand Canyon itself.
Experience magnificent aerial views of the West Rim of the Grand Canyon - soar over the Colorado River and West Rim lookouts such Guano Point and Eagle Point, accompanied by music and multilingual tour narration throughout your Grand Canyon tour.
Your state-of-the-art chopper is designed from the ground up for sightseeing and features a nearly 180-degree field of view, passenger-to-pilot communications, and choreographed music.
You will feel awe and exhilaration as you fly like a bird on the most extensive helicopter tour there is from Boulder City. Don't forget your camera!
Daily, year-round including pick-up from Las Vegas Hotels
Varies - see the calendar. Please note, hotel pick-ups commence up to 90 minutes before the departure time.
Boulder City - Please note this tour is only available for Las Vegas visitors.
Around 3.5 - 4 hours door-to-door including a 70-minute Grand Canyon helicopter flight.
*Temporary Fuel Surcharge - All tours are now subject to a $30 per person fuel surcharge which will be collected directly at check-in from passengers*
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Golden Eagle Helicopter Tour of the Grand Canyon
- This tour is only available from Las Vegas
- Advanced reservations are required. Please select your preferred date at the time of booking.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off is available from all hotels located around the ‘Strip’ and Downtown areas of Las Vegas
- Flights depart from Boulder City Airport. Transfers to and from the airport can take up to 60 minutes.
- Bring your I.D. – Passengers 18 years and older must bring a government-issued form of identification.
- Fuel surcharges may apply. Please see the tour description for details.
- Flight time is around 70 minutes in total.
- PLEASE NOTE: Helicopters are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 299lbs (135.91kg / 21.36 stone) will be charged for an additional tour seat locally and a $300 supplement will be payable upon check-in. All passengers must be weighed at check-in. All weights submitted must be accurate or you may be refused to board if weights are incorrect.
- Pilot gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
- Baggage Restrictions - Due to limited space, purses, backpacks, and other baggage are not permitted on the aircraft.
- Infants aged 2 and under travel for free and must sit on their parent/guardian's lap.
- Should your chosen flight not be available, we’ll do our best to place you and your party on the nearest possible flight. If the amended time and date are not suitable, you will be entitled to a full refund.
- Fuel Surcharge - All tours departing on or before 31st March 2024 are now subject to a $30 per person fuel surcharge, which will be collected locally at check-in from passengers
- *CANCELLATION POLICY: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions for Golden Eagle Helicopter Tour of the Grand Canyon
What is the Golden Eagle Helicopter Tour of the Grand Canyon?
The Golden Eagle Helicopter Tour is a thrilling and scenic flight experience that takes you over the stunning Grand Canyon, allowing you to witness its awe-inspiring beauty from above.
Is there a weight limit for an individual passenger?
Helicopters are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 299lbs (135.91kg / 21.36 stone) will be charged for an additional tour seat locally and a $300 supplement will be payable upon check-in. All passengers must be weighed at check-in. All weights submitted must be accurate or you may be refused boarding if weights are incorrect.
Clothing & Accessories
What should I wear and bring for the tour?
We recommend wearing comfortable clothing and closed-toe shoes. Don't forget to bring sunglasses, sunscreen, and a valid photo ID for check-in.
Golden Eagle Helicopter Tour of the Grand Canyon Reviews
A1 professional service great views from the Helicopters large windows great communication and knowledge from the pilot.
Ian Mallinson reviewed Golden Eagle Helicopter Tour of the Grand Canyon 25 Apr, 2023
The views amazing, what an experience. Alex our pilot was very helpful explaining the Grand Canyon views. Felt so relax with the ride.
Trusted Customer reviewed Golden Eagle Helicopter Tour of the Grand Canyon 23 Nov, 2022
Great product knowledge and help
Keith Watkins reviewed Golden Eagle Helicopter Tour of the Grand Canyon 22 Apr, 2022
This was so cool. Felt so safe.
Trusted Customer reviewed Golden Eagle Helicopter Tour of the Grand Canyon 27 Oct, 2019
Fabulous Tour. Highly recommended.
Victoria Shaw reviewed Golden Eagle Helicopter Tour of the Grand Canyon 14 Nov, 2018