Big Bus Las Vegas Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Experience the breathtaking spectacle of the dazzling Las Vegas Strip and Downtown Las Vegas from the top deck of an open-top double-decker bus. Enjoy the freedom to hop on and off at any one of the 15 stops over three exciting routes. Hop off to roll a winner at the MGM Grand or Bellagio and explore Fremont Street and the Mob Museum.
Our guide to Big Bus Las Vegas Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
Explore Vegas from Downtown to the Strip during the day, and at night, on this sightseeing bus tour where you can hop-on and off at multiple stops, spread out over three convenient routes - over one, two or three days! You'll have plenty of time to discover Las Vegas at your own speed, with buses scheduled to arrive at stops every 30 minutes. Hop off for a quick photo or stay to explore for hours - Big Bus Las Vegas Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour tickets offer you the freedom to discover Las Vegas at your own pace.
With Las Vegas Hop-on, Hop-off bus tickets, you hop off only at the stops you want. Hop on the Strip Tour for top-deck views of must-see hotels, glittering casinos and the famous 'Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas' sign. Change to the Downtown Tour for the Fremont Street Experience, premium shopping and unique museums. You will also learn all about Sin City's history through the on board guides who provide fascinating insight throughout with entertaining tour commentary. Then, as night falls, the Strip comes alive again on your Panoramic Night Tour.
There are three different types of tickets to choose from:
- Classic: The perfect way to explore Las Vegas in One day. See all the top landmarks while enjoying the live guides, hopping on and off the bus at your leisure.
- Premium: The Classic Tour but over two days of Hop-on, Hop-off sightseeing PLUS free admission to the Mid Strip Observation Deck (Eiffel Tower Experience).
- Deluxe: The ultimate Hop-on, Hop-off sightseeing tour of Las Vegas. Enjoy all the perks of the Premium Tour PLUS the Panoramic night tour - and over three days!
- Panoramic Night Tour: As Dusk Falls the city comes to life, illuminated by the dazzling neon lights Las Vegas is famous for. Ride the Strip and sights such as the Bellagio Fountains, the Mirage VOlcano amongst others, before heading for Downtown and a walking tour with your guide, passing sights such as the 61 pound golden nugget.
The Strip Route (Red) - Buses Run every 20-30 Minutes from 10.10am to 7.20pm
Experience the breathtaking architecture, acclaimed attractions and more than just a few hidden gems on this route. No tour of Sin City is complete without a visit to the ultimate must-see sight, the world famous "Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas" sign. Stops include:
- Hawaiian Marketplace
- High Roller / LINQ Promenade
- Wynn Resort
- Treasure Island
- Ceasars Palace
- Monte Carlo Hotel
- Excalibur Hotel
- Welcome To Fabulous Las Vegas Sign
- Tropicana Hotel
The Downtown Route (Blue) - Buses Run every 20-30 Minutes from 10.00am to 7.05pm
The Downtown Route transports you away from the Strip to the famous Fremont Street area and shows you the traditional centre of Las Vegas. As you take this tour you'll discover the real Vegas Story, the people and the events that have contributed to the City's growth into the ultimate adult playground. Stops include:
- Circus Circus Hotel
- High Roller / LINQ Promenade
- SLS Hotel
- Pawn Stars
- Downtown Grand / Mob Museum
- Golden Nugget Hotel
- Las Vegas Premium Outlet
- Stratosphere Hotel
- World's Largest Gift Shop
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Big Bus Las Vegas Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier before your holiday departure date. No refunds are given after this time.
- You must redeem your voucher at start of your tour at any Big Bus stop
- Tickets MUST be used on consecutive days.
- Ticket is valid for 6 months after purchase date.
- Once collected, tickets MUST be kept in a safe place. If a ticket is lost, a replacement cannot be reissued.
- The tour company reserves the right to deviate from the route of a service where reasonably prudent to do so in the light of circumstances beyond the company’s control.
- Included attractions can be replaced or omitted at any time. Please check locally