Big Bus Las Vegas Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Experience the breathtaking spectacle of the dazzling Las Vegas Strip and Downtown Las Vegas from the top deck of an open-top double-decker bus. Enjoy the freedom to hop on and off at any one of the 15 stops over three exciting routes. Hop off to roll a winner at the MGM Grand or Bellagio and explore Fremont Street and the Mob Museum.
Our guide to Big Bus Las Vegas Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
Explore Vegas from Downtown to the Strip during the day, and at night, on this sightseeing bus tour where you can hop-on and off at multiple stops, spread outover one or two! You'll have plenty of time to discover Las Vegas at your own speed, with buses scheduled to arrive at stops every 30 minutes. Hop off for a quick photo or stay to explore for hours - Big Bus Las Vegas Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour tickets offer you the freedom to discover Las Vegas at your own pace.
With Las Vegas Hop-on, Hop-off bus tickets, you hop off only at the stops you want. Hop on the Strip Tour for top-deck views of must-see hotels, glittering casinos and the famous 'Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas' sign. Change to the Downtown Tour for the Fremont Street Experience, premium shopping and unique museums. You will also learn all about Sin City's history through the on board guides who provide fascinating insight throughout with entertaining tour commentary. Then, as night falls, the Strip comes alive again on your Panoramic Night Tour.
There are four different types of tickets to choose from:
- Classic: The perfect way to explore Las Vegas in One day. See all the top landmarks while enjoying the live guides, hopping on and off the bus at your leisure.
- Premium: The Classic Tour but with the Panoramic Night Tour included.
- Deluxe: The ultimate Hop-on, Hop-off sightseeing tour of Las Vegas. Enjoy all the perks of the Premium Tour but over 2 days and including tickets to the High Roller (Limited times).
- Panoramic Night Tour: As Dusk Falls the city comes to life, illuminated by the dazzling neon lights Las Vegas is famous for. Ride the Strip and sights such as the Bellagio Fountains, the Mirage VOlcano amongst others. Tour duration is 2.5 to 3 hours long
The Strip Route (Red) - Buses Run every 20-30 Minutes from 10.10am to 7.20pm
Experience the breathtaking architecture, acclaimed attractions and more than just a few hidden gems on this route. No tour of Sin City is complete without a visit to the ultimate must-see sight, the world famous "Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas" sign. Stops include:
- Hawaiian Marketplace
- High Roller / LINQ Promenade
- Wynn Resort
- Treasure Island
- Ceasars Palace
- Monte Carlo Hotel
- Excalibur Hotel
- Welcome To Fabulous Las Vegas Sign
- Tropicana Hotel
Average 4 out of 5 (1 customer reviews)
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Big Bus Las Vegas Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
- *CANCELLATION POLICY: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.
- As COVID regulations change frequently and at short notice, it is your responsibility to ensure that you have checked the requirements that the USA has put in place so that all visitors have a safe and enjoyable experience.
- You will be sent a gate-ready Big Bus Ticket. Simply print it in advance or present it on your smartphone for boarding.
- A child ticket is available for children aged between 5 and 15 years. All children must be accompanied by an adult. Children aged 4 years and under may travel free of charge.
- All Children must be accompanied by an adult. Strollers must be folded and stowed on the lower deck.
- Luggage is not permitted onboard the bus at this time.
- Big Bus runs every day of the year, except for New Year’s Eve. Occasionally severe weather and special event days could affect service.
- The tour company reserves the right to deviate from the route of a service where reasonably prudent to do so in the light of circumstances beyond the company’s control.
- Please note routes may cancelled and operating times may change without notice.
Frequently Asked Questions for Big Bus Las Vegas Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
Do I need to book a date or time for Big Bus?
Yes. To help control capacity, all guests must pre-book a date when purchasing tickets through Big Bus. Your Big Bus Ticket is gate-ready and guarantees use on any available Big Bus for the selected date.
How do I receive my tickets?
Your gate-ready ticket will be available to download as soon as your booking is paid. All you need to do is present your ticket on your mobile phone, or print at home before arriving at any one of the Big Bus stops.