Disney H2O Glow Nights at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon
- 7 reviews rated 5 stars
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Dive into the summer’s splashiest, flashiest fun under the stars
Experience the night in a whole new light with three magical hours - after hours - at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park. With a limited number of tickets available for each event, guests can enjoy more time splashing around all of the Park’s popular attractions, grooving to the DJ dance party and more!
Our guide to Disney H2O Glow After Hours at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon
Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park will be shimmering brightly on select nights this summer as it welcomes back Disney H2O Glow After Hours, running on select nights from 20 May to 2 September 2023.
Limited-quantity tickets mean more time for splashing around all of the Park’s popular attractions. Immerse yourself in all the fun effects and décor. Groove to the cool beats of the DJ dance party. Plus, adults can relax in an area just for them that features a bar area with refreshing libations available for purchase.
- Experience Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon water park in a new light - illuminated at night!
- Lower wait times for favourite attractions like Typhoon Lagoon Surf Pool, Castaway Creek, raft rides and waterslides
- Move and groove to hot beats during a DJ dance party
- Boogie down with some beloved Disney Characters
- Enjoy ice cream novelties, popcorn and select beverages - they’re all included with the cost of admission!
- Get a head start on the fun by entering Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park at 6.00pm - a couple of hours before the event officially begins
Slide, splash and unwind - and enjoy shorter wait times! All of the attractions at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon water park will be available during the H2O Glow Nights Event. Highlights include:
- Bay Slides
- Castaway Creek
- Crush ‘n’ Gusher
- Gangplank Falls
- Humunga Kowabunga
- Mayday Falls
- Miss Adventure Falls
- Storm Slides
- Typhoon Lagoon Surf Pool
So dive into the summer’s splashiest, flashiest, most magical fun under the stars—Disney H2O Glow After Hours at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon!
How to Create Gate-Ready Disney H2O Glow Night Tickets and Add to your Smartphone
Disney MagicMobile Passes offer a new contactless way to enter Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon using your smartphone. Once you receive your Disney H2O Glow Night Ticket confirmation, create gate-ready Disney MagicMobile passes in a few easy steps.
- Set up an account on My Disney Experience and link your Disney H2O Glow Night Ticket confirmation to this account
- Once you have linked your Disney Ticket confirmation, download the My Disney Experience App and set up a Disney MagicMobile pass for each ticket on your booking
- Add your MagicMobile Pass(es) to the Wallet app on iPhones or the digital wallet on other smart devices.
Easily Enter Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon and More: Disney MagicMobile passes are gate-ready and give direct admission to Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park on your chosen event date. Simply hold your iPhone, smartphone or Apple Watch near an access point when entering the parks just like you do with a physical ticket or MagicBand.
For those that would prefer to have physical tickets, take your Disney confirmation to any ticket window located at the entrance to Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon to redeem for printed physical tickets.
Average 4.3 out of 5 (12 customer reviews)
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Disney H2O Glow Nights at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon
- Disney H2O Glow Nights at Typhoon Lagoon is a separately ticketed event held on Saturday evenings from 20 May to 2 September 2023. Disney H2O Glow Nights is not included in daytime admission tickets.
- Tickets are only valid for the date selected at the time of booking and cannot be used for entry to Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park at any other time.
- Disney H2O Glow Nights run from 8.00pm to 11.00pm with the party starting at 8.00pm. You can get a head start on the fun by entering Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park at 6.00pm.
- Parking is not included in the ticket price.
- Prices, entertainment, attractions, experiences, ticket types, entitlements and other event elements are subject to change without notice.
- Admission to the Disney H2O Glow Nights event does not guarantee access to any specific ride, attraction or experience.
- Entertainment may be cancelled due to inclement weather. No refunds are given in the event entertainment is cancelled due to the weather.
- Children under the age of 3 years do not require an admission ticket.
Number of Days prior to your Holiday Departure Date
Cancellation Charge Per Ticket Cancelled
42 days or more
28 to 41 days
14 to 27 days
13 to 1 day
© 2023 Disney.
*Products and services are featured and fulfilled within the Disney Experience app which can be downloaded upon arrival in the U.S. and is intended for use in the U.S. only. Currently, the app is only available in English. Message, data and roaming rates may apply. Availability is subject to handset limitations, and features may vary by handset, service provider or otherwise. Coverage and app stores are not available everywhere.