Get better value by Combining SeaWorld® with other parks
Make the most of your SeaWorld® visit with these extras
Très bien excellent parc,j'y retournerai
SeaWorld Orlando4 stars:
Trusted Customer reviewed 29 Feb, 2020
At SeaWorld meet amazing marine animals and jump into their world on sensational rides, attractions and shows. Feel the power of a Mako shark, slide through the sky with the grace of a manta ray and board a raft journeying towards the world’s tallest river rapid drop courtesy of our SeaWorld tickets!
Our guide to SeaWorld®
With a host of sensational rides, shows and attractions that put you right at the heart of the marine world, SeaWorld feels like an ocean adventure worthy of the seven seas. Use your SeaWorld Parks Tickets to take the plunge on one of the thrilling rides, take a seat at one of the sensational shows and get up close with animals.
Not to Miss Attractions
- Journey past drenching waterfalls to unearth the secrets of this lost rainforest river on Infinity Falls. You’d better hold on tight, because those roaring rapids might just send you plummeting over the world’s tallest river rapid drop into the churning white-water below.
- Mako is Orlando's tallest, fastest and longest coaster. Inspired by the ocean’s fastest shark, this 200-foot-tall hypercoaster leaves riders feeling breathless and weightless as it drops and rises at speeds of up to 73mph. SeaWorld’s hypercoaster is the centrepiece of a two-acre plaza which is fully shark themed including Mako, Shark Encounter, Sharks Underwater Grill, shops, shark and shipwreck theming and educational experiences featuring sharks.
- Manta® is the next generation of SeaWorld thrills. Taking you on an extraordinary journey from "seeing to being," with your SeaWorld tickets this all-new breed of mega-attraction combines the best of the sea and the sky, immersing you in the beautiful and mysterious world of rays, then taking you for a flying roller coaster thrill ride aboard the biggest ray of them all, the manta.
- Take on Kraken, Florida's only floorless coaster. As you twists and turn, you’ll feel like you’re narrowly avoiding the clutches of sea creatures inspired by legendary animals of the past.
- Coming soon: NEW for 2020 - Ice Breaker™
- Named after the icy Arctic summits, Ice Breaker will feature four airtime filled launches, both backwards and forwards, culminating in a reverse launch into the steepest beyond vertical drop in Florida. Will you brave the ice?
- Experience One Ocean®, showcasing SeaWorld’s entire family of majestic killer whales. See spectacular whale behaviours, including thrilling high-energy leaps and multiple killer whales performing simultaneously.
- Antarctica: Empire of the Penguin® transports families to a rarely seen, icy world. Journey to the bottom-of-the-world, to the coldest and windiest continent, to a place of ice more than 9,000 feet thick. You’ll be surrounded by the sights, sounds and awesome encounters found in this frozen place, embarking on a one-of-a-kind ride and an incredible family adventure. Experience the mystery and wonder of life on the ice through the eyes of a penguin, sensing the beauty and drama of their sometimes-dangerous habitat. It’s a must-see, one-of-a-kind theme park experience only at SeaWorld in Orlando.
- Wild Arctic® gives you the opportunity to get up-close to walrus and beluga whales and take a simulator jet-copter ride, making all of the discoveries of a polar expedition – without the frostbite!
Fun For Kids
- Discover Atlantic bottlenose dolphins at Dolphin Cove® and see mysterious stingrays and rescued turtles up-close at Key West at SeaWorld Orlando.
- Dolphin Days offers an immersive and educational glimpse into the world of the ocean’s most playful ambassadors, the Atlantic bottlenose dolphin. Throughout the show, you will see the personality of each animal, witness the special bond they share with their trainers, and learn how to protect dolphins in the wild.
- Take a walk along Sesame Street and meet Big Bird, Elmo, Cookie Monster and all their friends. Fun rides, play areas and interactive experiences line the street, and can be enjoyed by the whole family. Dance along to SeaWorld’s first-ever parade.
- Cheer for Clyde and Seamore, two sea lion pupils who need to complete some crash courses to graduate from Sea Lion high school in Sea Lion High: The New Class®.
SeaWorld Parks Tickets allow you to experience all of the fantastic attractions above as well as many more at SeaWorld – click on the ‘rides’ tab for a full list of attractions.
Our guide to SeaWorld®
Beneath a canopy of lush green foliage and surrounded by towering trees you’ll find a raft to board. Journey past drenching waterfalls to unearth the secrets of this lost rainforest river. You’d better hold on tight, because those roaring rapids might just send you plummeting over a huge drop into the churning white-water below. Would you expect anything less from the world’s tallest river rapid drop?
The tallest, fast and longest coaster in Orlando is now open. Inspired by the ocean’s fastest shark, this 200-foot-tall will leave riders feeling breathless and weightless as it reaches speeds of up to 73mph.
This all-new breed of coaster immerses you in the beautiful and mysterious world of rays then takes you on a roller coaster thrill ride with dozens of twists and turns and a thrilling 54-foot drop aboard the biggest ray of them all, the Manta.
Dive into One Ocean, the energetic and exciting Shamu® show. The show features spectacular whale behaviours, including thrilling high-energy leaps and multiple killer whales performing simultaneously. The killer whales interact in new ways with trainers, the audience, each other, and even the set itself.
Dolphin Cove is a 2.1-acre centrepiece, home to a large community of Atlantic bottlenose dolphins. Featuring crashing two-foot-high waves, a sandy beach, a spectacular underwater viewing area and a naturalistic coral reef. Get to know the most engaging, intelligent creatures from land or sea in just about the largest interactive dolphin habitat anywhere.
Journey to Atlantis®
Climb aboard Journey To Atlantis, a water ride that combines soaking flume fun, thrilling coaster action and amazing special effects as you journey to a lost civilization—a journey that begins with a splashy 60-foot plunge and ends face-to-face with fascinating sea animals.
Antarctica: Empire of the Penguin®
Antarctica: Empire of the Penguin transports families into a rarely seen, icy world. Feel the majestic grandeur of the South Pole and see it through the eyes of penguins on this first-of-its-kind family ride. Explore a massive penguin colony in an expanse that envelops you in cool extremes, both above and below the penguins’ icy world. It’s a must-see, one-of-a-kind theme park experience!
Plunge into the frozen north on a virtual jetcopter ride to the Wild Arctic. Witness a beluga whale surface. Make faces with a walrus. Get close to growling polar bears. See all the breathtaking discoveries of a polar expedition — without the frostbite!
Average 4.6 out of 5 (214 customer reviews)
Très bien excellent parc,j'y retournerai
Schmitt Marie-elise reviewed 29 Feb,2020
Florian Schwiderski reviewed 17 Feb,2020
Great place free parking was great
Thomas Zambra reviewed 11 Jan,2020
John Corrigan reviewed 08 Jan,2020
Lovely park, strolling around and plenty of excellent rides of course. Excellent staff also. Fantastic offer from Attraction Tickets Direct that included free parking - $25 per day otherwise
Paul Martyn reviewed 17 Dec,2019
©2020 SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment, Inc. All Rights Reserved.