SeaWorld Orlando Dolphin Encounter
4.6 stars: Based on 121 reviews via
An incredible experience with the ocean's most playful ambassador!
Take your SeaWorld adventure to the next level by adding an unforgettable Dolphin Encounter. Meet a specialist trainer who will teach you all about dolphin habits, behaviors and their incredible communication abilities. Plus you will have the opportunity to touch and feed a dolphin!
Our guide to SeaWorld Orlando Dolphin Encounter
Do you love dolphins? Then, this experience is for you!
See how SeaWorld care for dolphins, participate in a training session, then touch and feed a bottlenose dolphin.
Located at Dolphin Cove, you and your family can meet the trainers to learn about the world-class care that these animals receive and how they communicate.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for SeaWorld Orlando Dolphin Encounter
- The Dolphin Encounter price is in addition to park admission, a separate entrance ticket to SeaWorld will still be required.
- Groups will be combined for program of about 10 guests.
- Guests under 3 years of age are free and do not require a reservation.
- All guests under 13 years of age must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Program times, prices, components and animal participation are subject to change.
- For animal safety, no personal belongings, including phones and cameras, are permitted along interaction wall.
- Professional photographers may photograph participants and select animal interactions; photos are sold separately.
- Individuals with disabilities who require special accommodations for the tour are requested to provide two (2) weeks' notice of their need for accommodation. SeaWorld will attempt to satisfy requests received less than two (2) weeks in advance, to the extent it can do so within the time provided.
- Cancellations with less than 24 hours' notice are non-refundable.
- The total experience lasts about 15 minutes with an approximately 3-5 minute dolphin interaction.
- This experience is valid on day and time of your reservation only.