Serengeti Safari at Busch Gardens
4.6 stars: Based on 88 reviews via
This wild expedition puts you in the center of the action! Journey across the Serengeti Plain in an open-top jeep accompanied by a tour guide who will share fascinating information and personal stories about the amazing wildlife.
Our guide to Serengeti Safari at Busch Gardens
This 30 minute Serengeti Safari Tour magically transports you to the wild and wonderful world of the Serengeti Plain as your tour guide relates secrets and stories of this amazing habitat.
While enjoying your safari you'll get the chance to hand-feed giraffes and see fascinating animals like our familiar favourites, zebras and ostriches while learning about other exotic species.
Join us on this celebration of wildlife and wild places. And don’t forget your camera—the photo opportunities are amazing. This is an adventure which creates memories that last a lifetime!
The Serengeti Safari at Busch Gardens runs daily year round.
Please note: This ticket does not include entrance to Busch Gardens Tampa Bay. All guests must purchase a separate admission ticket to the park. All participants must be at least 5 years old.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Serengeti Safari at Busch Gardens
- All guests must have a separate admission ticket to the park. Please see our Busch Gardens Tickets page for the different ticket options.
- Children must be aged 5 and up to participate; anyone under 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- There is no child rate for the safari, both adult and child pay the same.
- Bookings must be made at least 30 days prior to your chosen tour date.
- If wheelchair access is required please declare this at the time of booking as there are limited wheelchair spaces.
- Animal interactions and program components may vary.
- Photo ID required.
- Please check in for your safari directly at the Serengeti Outpost in Nairobi (just north of the train station) at least 15 minutes before your scheduled tour time.