Icon Park Big Three Combo: The Wheel, Madame Tussauds & Sealife Aquarium
4.3 stars: Based on 3 reviews via
Enjoy a flight on The Wheel at ICON Park, admission to Madame Tussauds Orlando and admission to the SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium with this fantastic value-for-money ticket.
Our guide to Icon Park Big Three Combo: The Wheel, Madame Tussauds & Sealife Aquarium
With 360-degree views on The Wheel at ICON Park, a 360-degree underwater tunnel at SEA Life Orlando Aquarium, selfies with the stars at Madame Tussauds and a host of favourite bars and restaurants, there’s more to Orlando than meets the eye. Treat your family to an extra degree of awesome with the Icon Park Big Three Combo: The Wheel, Madame Tussauds & Sealife Aquarium.
The Icon Park Big Three Combo: The Wheel, Madame Tussauds & Sealife Aquarium is a fully flexible open-dated ticket voucher allowing you to visit the three ICON Park attractions on a date and time that best suits your holiday itinerary. You do not need to visit all the attractions on the same day, but all three attractions must be visited within 30 days of your visit to the first attraction.
- The Wheel at Icon Park: Take a flight on the largest observation wheel on the east coast of the USA and experience the beauty of Orlando in a way you’ve never experienced it before. As the capsule is effortlessly lifted up to 400 feet, enjoy views of downtown Orlando, the nearby theme parks and the beautiful lakes of central Florida. The Wheel at ICON Park will even lift you high enough to see all the way to Cape Canaveral on Florida’s East Coast! Tickets for The Wheel at ICON Park are fully flexible, allowing you to take a flight at any time and you do not need to commit to a time or date to visit ICON Park before you arrive in Orlando.
- SEA LIFE Orlando: Dive into an underwater world at SEA LIFE Aquarium and come fin-to-fin with more than 5000 marine creatures from around the globe! Find yourself surrounded by turtles and sharks as you enter the 360-degree ocean tunnel and stare in wonder at the spectacular floor-to-ceiling 12-foot ocean displays. See colourful fish, mystical seahorses, stunning blooms of jellyfish and giant Pacific octopus. Use your SEA LIFE Orlando tickets to find out the secrets of the Atlantic, explore beautiful tropical waters of the Indian Ocean and be amazed by the wonders of the Pacific.
- Madame Tussauds Orlando: The world’s most famous celebrity wax attraction has arrived in Orlando! Enjoy red carpet treatment and indulge in the ultimate fame experience. Get ready to photograph and pose with your favourite A-listers, get on stage with your favourite pop star, challenge sports legends and even shake hands with the president! This brand new, immersive and interactive wax attraction is bursting with family fun. Who do you want to meet?
ICON Park is located at the heart of Orlando’s International Drive. There are plenty of bars and restaurants at Icon Park, making it a great venue to visit at lunchtimes and during the evening.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Icon Park Big Three Combo: The Wheel, Madame Tussauds & Sealife Aquarium
- You will be sent an open-dated ticket voucher that can be used at any time on your holiday.
- Ticket entitles you to one flight on the The Wheel at Icon Park and one admission to both SEA LIFE Orlando and Madame Tussauds Orlando. All three attractions must be visited within 30 days of visiting the first attraction. There is no refund should you not visit the 3 attractions.
- Flights on The Wheel at Icon Park are subject to availability and operate from 10.00am to 10.00pm during the week and 10.00am to 12.00am at weekends.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult (18+ years).
- Children aged 2 years and under fly for free.
- Cancellation Policy: All sales are final. Once your ticket has been downloaded from your customer account, ticket is non-refundable.
Frequently Asked Questions for Icon Park Big Three Combo: The Wheel, Madame Tussauds & Sealife Aquarium
- Do I need to book a date in advance?
No Attraction Tickets Direct will send you an open-dated Icon Park Big Three Combo. This fully flexible ticket can be used at any time on your holiday subject to availability. All attractions must be visited within 30 days of visiting the first attraction.
- Where is Icon Park?
The Icon Park complex located at the heart of Orlando’s International Drive. Free parking is available onsite.
- What time does the The Wheel at ICON Park close?
Flights on The Wheel at ICON Park are available until 10.00pm on weekdays and 12.00am at weekends. There are plenty of bars and restaurants at ICON Park, making it a great attraction to visit during the evening.