The Wheel at ICON Park™ Ticket
4.4 stars: Based on 60 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
See Orlando from 400 feet in the air with an ICON Park™ Ticket. The 400-foot observation wheel takes guests on an aerial journey of Central Florida, offering 360-degree breathtaking views of nearby theme parks and attractions, downtown Orlando and Kennedy Space Center on Florida’s east coast. This fully flexible ticket allows you to take a flight on the ICON Orlando™ at any time of the day.
Our guide to The Wheel at ICON Park™ Ticket
Towering on the horizon and visible from miles away, ICON Orlando™ offers guests the ability to see downtown, the theme parks and the Central Florida landscape like never before. It is the perfect way to elevate an amazing moment.
Take a flight on The Wheel at ICON Park™ and enjoy wonderful views across Central Florida. On a clear day, you can see as far as Kennedy Space Center on Florida’s East Coast!
From the comfort of a fully-enclosed air-conditioned capsule, gently rise up to 400 feet and enjoy views of downtown Orlando, the nearby theme parks and the beautiful lakes of central Florida. The Wheel at ICON Park™ flight lasts around 22 minutes and each capsule contains an Apple iPad tablet which allows you to learn more about the surrounding area and discover some of the harder to find landmarks.
Don’t miss the all-new Orlando StarFlyer, the world’s tallest swing ride at 450 feet. Refuel at one of the many full-service restaurants and keep the party going well into the night. Dining, entertainment, attractions and shopping, all in one beautiful, vibrant setting. Find your Iconic Moment
You will be sent an open-dated The Wheel at ICON Park™ Ticket, so you do not need to worry about committing to an Orlando flight date or time at the time of booking and can visit ICON Orlando™ at a time that suits you when on holiday, subject to flight availability.
ICON Orlando™ flights operate from 10.00am to 10.00pm during the week and 10.00am to 12.00am at weekends.
The Wheel at ICON Park™ is part of the ICON Park™ complex located at the heart of Orlando’s International Drive.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for The Wheel at ICON Park™ Ticket
- You will be sent an open-dated ICON Orlando™ ticket voucher that can be used at any time on your holiday.
- Flights on ICON Orlando™ are subject to availability and operate from 10.00am to 10.00pm during the week and 10.00am to 12.00am at weekends. Tickets allow one flight on ICON Orlando™.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult (18+ years).
- Children aged 2 years and under fly for free.
- Cancellation Policy: Tickets can be cancelled for free until they are downloaded from your customer account. Once tickets have been downloaded, ticket is non-refundable.
Frequently Asked Questions for The Wheel at ICON Park™ Ticket
- Do I need to book a date for ICON Orlando™ in advance?
No, you will be sent an open-dated ICON Orlando™ Ticket. This fully flexible ticket can be used at any time on your holiday subject to availability.
- Where is the ICON Orlando™ Located?
ICON Orlando™ is part of the I-Drive 360 complex located at the heart of Orlando’s International Drive. Free parking is available onsite.
- What time does ICON Orlando™ close?
ICON Orlando™ flights are available until 10.00pm on weekdays and 12.00am at weekends. There are plenty of bars and restaurants at I-Drive 3360, making the ICON Orlando™ a great attraction to visit during the evening.